It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Sentences Reformist Shiite Cleric to ‘Crucifixion’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi
Too many reflect the EVIL side. 44%
I DON'T want to waste lives and TREASURE killing them.
Islam should clean ISLAMS house or accept collaterals when WE do it,WE can't tell you apart and WE WANT TO.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
so apparently the filthy rat was

"disobeying" its rulers and taking up arms against the security forces.

and

The cleric was a vocal supporter of the mass anti-government protests that erupted in Eastern Province in 2011.

try doing that in USA or any european country or even any country around the world and see what you get .

im sure that in the US the Waterboarding sentence will be at first before you get killed secretly and then they'll tell the world that you committed a suicide

Well for example, in Thailand there is the Lèse majesté law,
which means that insulting Thai royal family can land you in jail for a long time.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: butcherguy

Wahhabi's don't follow the laws of Islam...

Nice try though!

Standard excuse.
If I excluded all of the people that I have been told are not included in 'Islam', there would only be one left.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am getting sick of these psychos in the ME. I sat for a couple hours yesterday watching all the videos that everyone says dont exist for ISIS and other murderous religious groups. I cant even read about more crucifixions. So many people died in so many horrible ways. Crucifixion wasnt even the worst of it.

I know this makes me a bad person, but I hope Ebola, a meteor, nuclear melt down or something just wipes them out....I dont want to even think of the world they will make if this is left to fester.

Why God, cant a plague infect these evil ass people and leave the good people of the world alone? Why cant the Saudi royal family get hit by an earthquake and die? Why cant the Ruling party in Iran contract something worse than aids or cancer and die? Just one flood. Just one nuclear meltdown. Just one something....please.

edit on 10 16 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

but says nothing when Saudi Arabia wants to execute someone for speaking out against the royal family.

I am saying something bad about them.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Indeed. Their are radicals in EVERY organization, religious organizations are no different.

Should the entirety of christians be blamed for this mans actions. No and neither should Islam. May god guide you.

The prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said that ALL followers of the book should be unified in one family as eternaly we are brothers and sisters. And there is no distinction between races and genders.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The idiots running my country don't CARE about faith ,America has been BEREFT of spirt since the 80s.
WE have been/ARE being manipulated. When you say it you are PARANOID.
NEVER bothers ME but here we are.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This isn't someone being put to death because of religious beliefs running counter to Islam ... this is someone being put to death in a gruesome bronze-age manner because they spoke ill about The Royal House of Saud. The Royals over there are a barbaric bunch.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

In House of Sauds view House of Saud are Islam and do everything to change Islam to their insane Salafi/Wahhabi fundamentalistic view.

To put it in Christian terms House of Saud is Babylon. And I wonder who is the whores who are running around Babylon?
edit on 16-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Something new in the world's most loving religion.... Islam.

Come on, haters.... call me an Islamophobe!
My pleasure. This isn't a religious based punishment. It is a particularly vicious punishment from the ruling family. Why is it when a country deals out punishment, it is automatically a religious based punishment? Answer: you don't understand their religion or way of life & you use fear to promote hate in forums like ATS. It's ludicrous. That would be like saying bc the US killed Sadam Hussein, Christianity is a barbaric religion. There is no tie in.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mensa180

It is a particularly vicious punishment from the ruling family. Why is it when a country deals out punishment, it is automatically a religious based punishment?

Why?
Because that country has a government defined as a unitary ISLAMIC absolute monarchy.
Wikipedia: Saudi Arabia

www.saudiembassy.net

That would be like saying bc the US killed Sadam Hussein, Christianity is a barbaric religion.

Except that the US has no state religion. We tolerate religions here.... any of them. Try handing out Bibles in most Middle Eastern countries.

edit on b000000312014-10-16T13:37:24-05:0001America/ChicagoThu, 16 Oct 2014 13:37:24 -0500100000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on bu312014-10-16T13:39:25-05:0001America/ChicagoThu, 16 Oct 2014 13:39:25 -05001u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No surprises there. And is why I would never visit countries like Saudi Arabia.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

According to your logical thinking, all wars America started is christianity based? Assuming it has been coined as a "chritian nation" for a long time, until recently where it has been challenegd.

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan.. damn dude, ISIS is nothing compared to that.

Some just can't imagine how much is 1.6 billion.... and how many countries and how many types of cultures.

Indonesia, Turkey and Saudia Arabia is the same "islam" according to your TV(how else do you get your info, clearly, it seems you never left the fence)?
edit on 10/16/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Except that the US has no state religion. Some countries do. The US doesn't.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Excuse me yes it does and its Christianity. One nation under god ?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

Excuse me yes it does and its Christianity. One nation under god ?

God denotes Christianity?

Is not Zeus a God?

Allah is not a God?

Read up on the Constitution. There is no state sponsored religion in the US.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Please my friend, this is semantics. And it was FOUNDED on Christianity so maybe not state sponsored but there is a nation reglion for the US
edit on 16-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Please my friend, this is semantics. And it was FOUNDED on Christianity so maybe not state sponsored but there is a nation reglion for the US

Again, read up.
Many of the founding fathers of the US were atheist or agnostic.

Show me where the US Constitution states the word 'Christ'.

Like I said before...

Try handing out Bibles on the streets in Saudi Arabia.
edit on bu312014-10-16T14:06:18-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 16 Oct 2014 14:06:18 -05002u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This is semantics again, word play.

Heres a link for mind candy

internationalcopsforchrist.com...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This is semantics again, word play.

Heres a link for mind candy

internationalcopsforchrist.com...

No semantics.

You are free to believe whatever you please in the US.

You can stand on the street corners and praise God, Allah or Vishnu.

You don't have to pay a tax if you are something other than Christian.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: butcherguy
Something new in the world's most loving religion.... Islam.

Come on, haters.... call me an Islamophobe!

Ok you're an Islamophobe. To broad brush the whole religion based on a few people just shows your ignorance.
America is always condemning Iran when they execute someone like when a couple of gay guys for raping a 13 year old boy but says nothing when Saudi Arabia wants to execute someone for speaking out against the royal family.

Broad brush? Please kindly explain to us the version of Sharia Law that YOU seem to be familiar with in detail, if you would?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join