It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I might be making a Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
Who here is interested? I have deities, They are real. Well rather they are living but not technically flesh and blood like us anymore.

I'm not sure what to call this religion, But if it manages to take off it may get blasted as demonic. Tho my intentions are pure.

I'm not going to say im Jesus, I'm not even going to go down that road. Il give myself some fancy name or something. I can't heal people, or walk on water or any of that. But i can summon aliens, And i guess that's sort of a super power but its kinda mundane given the circumstances of living on a planet floating in a sea of galaxies.

You are going to need balls to join this religion because the core aspects of this religion are conquering fear, And not the sadistic or violent kind but fear of an otherworldly nature. Internal fears, Such as fear of the dark or phobias.

The idea here is to create individuals from this organization who would channel emotion as currents. To not be overcome by *feelings* as humans we will learn that our feelings are used to manipulate, and thus the manipulation may brainwash ourselves in the process. Feelings go deeper than a verbal or visual sensation, Like the hairs standing on the back of your neck, even in the dead of silence with no other reason to *feel* such a way. It is Feelings that fuel wars, hatred, attachment and all manors of disability within the human psyche.

My reasonings to these problems are not to nullify them but to make these feelings obsolete. I can understand this is not something everyone would jump in a bandwagon with but for others will be a saving grace and a becon for creating heroes in our society. Everyone can be a hero. It doesn't require taking a life to be a hero but saving someone in immediate danger should be within all of our priorities. By gathering our strength, we can overcome fear together. Feelings are only what they are, Feelings. And in a hostage situation, Feelings is what prevents us ( The average joes and janes ) From overcoming such obstacles except for the odd few.

We see each other as weak because of ourselve enslavement and bondage to the trust we have in feelings. Feelings are just a sensory organ. Would you panic everytime your skin gets itchy? Then why panic when your feelings a little * Itchy*.

Anyways this will be a sort of religion to many daredevils out there. With the ultimate highlight of any fear driven experience being that of the paranormal.
The thing is, When people become empowered by feels, Any feeling at all. These otherworldly events that *torment* people will in themselves become nullified. Because now you are unpredicable and extremely resistance to emotional manipulation. The things that go bump in the night will be more scared of you than you are of it. That's my belief anyways. One which i wish to share with all of you.
Also i think a cataklysm might happen at some point soon and if it does these entities il be training people to encounter would have a far less chance of terrorfying you or others. As they currently do now.

This religion i am making isn't recommended for anyone who has an obsession with thinking darkness is evil. As the entities we will be encounter will be made of Dark matter and Energy and have many names, Benders, Skinwalkers, Transformers, Shapers, shapeshifters ect.

So if your okay with playing devils advocate, this would be the place for you. Tho on the morality side, We would be about Justice and resolution. Rather than vengeance or selfish gain or desires. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. So that we all may move forward. Now im 23 years old so i have plenty of time to get this all established. The only laws the orginization will have is no being mean to other members, no lying and no stealing, ( kids get punishments like timeout) Where as adults face jail time and owe favor debts reconized by more than one 3rd party ( Such as a days of personal 'community service' if caught lying, depending on severity- Such a fanatic rule eh lol) and the story human creation is that these shapeshifting beings created us, In order for us to be their prodegy, to become like them both physically spiritually and mentally so that we too can conquer fear on all levels.

I might not have all the answers for you, And i don't want your money. But i want the word to spread about these entities. You can call me the anti-christ you can call me the devil or w/e you want i don't really care. I'm here and so are they, Would you want to join the darkside if you knew it was for Justice and constructive reaction?

Il need a cool symbol, and a name. I am doing this because all other religions are lame. Time to impliment the badass one. Satanists got nothing on my religion of Fear, Cuz satan is in some hole somewhere and my bodyguards are flying around in saucers observing the planet from the mothship.

bare in mind its early in the morning for me so this post could of been more detailed and perfected. Just call this a concept sketch for a probable future. Oh and i'm not claiming to be God or the Messiah or a prophet either. I just am, and that's just the way it is. You gotta have balls to confront fear itself and stare it down. Do you have balls?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:02 AM
a reply to: AnuTyr

Cool story bro. Let's see how long it lasts.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:05 AM
L. Ron Hubbard beat you to it.
Good luck.
I dont follow any organized religion as all are a matter of individual perception anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:09 AM

My religion is freedom from religion. I don't care who's.

I am doing this because all other religions are lame. Time to implement the badass one.

You'll need it to simmer for a couple thousand years. Helps to have no proof of claims and a long and bloody history.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:25 AM
well there's the spagetti religion out there, I have my own experiences and some witnesses. I know what i saw because my friends are still traumatized by it. There's a reason why i put so much emphesis on overcoming fear. Because when you come face to face with something that can be described as inter-dimensional. Peoples conventional thoughts on reality melt and people need to be ready for it, For when # hits the fan they know the first direction they run to will probably be the worst, Where as the harder way will yeild greater results.

No one ever said the easy way was out, i believe in the end times these beings will show up all over the world to offer people a chance to survive what's going to happen. Like a rapture scenario. Because other species will be doing the same, Well the government is shuffling the elites underground. Then the nukes go off. At least that's how i see it all playing out.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:26 AM
Oh, you can summon aliens?

I'll stick with the flying spaghetti monster. That seems pretty bad-ass to me, especially the way that religion was born.

ETA: Feel free to join the REAL badass religion.
edit on 16-10-2014 by 0bservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:30 AM
a reply to: 0bservant

well specific aliens, in humanoid form they are pale and faceless with no hair orfaces or reproductive organs. They can teleport and shapeshift with the exception of solid forms being jet black.

And yes i can summon aliens, you can too. The whole point of this is getting people connected to what i believe is the creator.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:35 AM

Whats the point of you making this religion ? And the fact you acknowlegde more than one ruling deity is somewhat concering.

Whats the outcome you wish ?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:36 AM
do i get to see hooters?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:42 AM
Insanity wolf? No need to make it a religion, just market it as a self-help club. People would lose their minds over it. Imagine six sigma and NLP for the common folk. Throw in sex, weight loss and diet pills and you've got yourself a fad that's bound to explode. Write a book, get Oprah to endorse the whole thing. You could become the Joel Osteen of the humanists and wayward wanderers.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:45 AM
a reply to: MGaddafi

well there are 10s of thousands of them and all of them were initiates that were elivated to their particle status through recomination chambers.

My point to all this is, When the great catalysm hits Earth. It's going to be a free for all, And i don't think many humans will jump on that boat when its presented to them. So when this oppertunity presents itself. You will be in the know and can make the choice. That is the pupose of me doing this.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM

Couldnt Humans do this as well ? Isnt this the transcended being or beings ? How do we know they werent once human ?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM

they were
at least some of them were. And yes we can do it ourselves. But it requires some exotic materials in order to contain and power an isolated black hole. It needs to be sterilized and specific recombinations. A block hole in nature sucks in anything around it so stray particles that will dilute the mixture will turn it into something undesirable. But having specifically enfused particles carrying information which contains your consiousness as well as the nessisary programming to function are all tightly sealed into a type of *nano computer* within a particle, as the slivers of the disemboweled mass are reassembled to form an internal electric grid, rather than an external grid operating on electrons that orbit.

So yes humans can become these entities as well but the materials and energy needed are beyond our capacity right now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:55 AM
I'm a little claustrophobic because of breathing problems. I am also kind of scared of doctors because they keep trying to talk me into taking long term me pills that negatively effect me because I can't detox them properly.

I don't want to overcome these fears because they are founded. I am also Leary of all religions yet I believe in god.

I like spiders, is one of your deities a spider?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:03 AM
a reply to: rickymouse

lol they can take the form of any animal and insect. They can be invisible or visable if they wish since they are are non solid compound of animate particles.

The only real fear you have to get over is any fears that could endanger someone.
Because that's the last thing we want to do is put someone in danger.

I don't know about other peoples Gods but i know that these beings are real. And that's good enough for me

When we obtain this technology (i imagine there would be a strict moral code before anyone could become one of these things, because some people could do some pretty terrible things) People can take the image of anything to their hearts content. Also you will beable to read other peoples minds as well as memories. The primary way of communiating with lesser evolved beings would be through emotional telepathy which would send out a wave of energy that triggers an emotional reponse from any organism that can recieve them.

You also won't be flesh and blood at that point. And can survive for thousands and thousands of years. The only exception to reproduction is well.. requiring humans to become converts.

And it has to be done this way for every planet that is colonized.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:05 AM
Follow this example and you'll be fine.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM

So then Jesus and Muhammed who ascended to heaven could in thereoy be of these entites after there mortal life ?
So your conclusions could then in theory coincide with the prophets that came before. You could be reiterating their message just in a more scientific form ?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
a reply to: musicismagic

thanks for the Advice lots of wisdom to be found from there, But i don't agree with every written by the vadas and im not here to dictact how people view their lives on a mundane term other than the golden rules if someones in dire need of help offer some assistance.

So that when disasters occure these people will be there to help instead of watching from the sidelines.

That's probably the worst thing we humans do, Film with phones instead of helping someone in need.
Anyways im offering people a chance to have some paranomal experiences as well. Something people search their whole lives for. I'v shared such events with others during times when it seemed more than mere coincidence. So i know others can have these experiences as well and find deeper meaning in the universe. Where magic happens before their eyes.
it's an awe inspiring thing to witness something beyond this world making itself plainly known. And it has a dirastic impact on people which mostly results in PTSD. If people were prepared for these experiences they can make well informed dicisions when these things happen by overcoming emotion. Which will be the primary weapon in qulling individual action. people have to overcome emotion in order to save lives. The world desperately needs a society like this.

And i know that there are lots of people out there like that, so this whole thing really isin't about changing everyone in society. Society does what society wants to do. This is about preparing people for when the final hour is up, and the shadow wolf is at your door. You can be there to let him and find out what happens from there as you are metaphorically speaking, Carried through the gates of the underworld to pass through unharmed.

or you can panic hide in a room. And wait for what else happens. Those UFOs out there arn't here to observe us. They are here because they know that our activity with nuclear devices will at some point trigger the Earth to go into reshiftmode. And they are here, taking what they can get before the moment of truth. When they swarm in during the final hour to take as many people as possible before the surface become uninhabitable. The government knows this will happen and have been stock piling nukes for such an event. In order to wipe out humanity before the drop ships can take off. The but entities im in contact with won't come in drop ships, and will arrive much sooner as their ships can teleport as as well as they themselves can teleport directly into bedrooms from the craft ect.

I don't really require anything from you guys, call it a nice si-fi read. There are greater things out there for us to experience if only you will believe and give the universe a chance to show you.

thanks for everyones comments
hope you enjoyed it

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
You can summon Aliens and yet you're here posting on ATS and not demonstrating it to the scientific/news world?

Could it be that you're only posting it here because you know there's a lot of credulous folk on these boards?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM

i guess that's what their underlining themes of those religions are. Just the direction is how it is done has shifted and been muddled in my oppinion by the ages of time and absence of understanding.

So yes you may very well be correct.

Any human at any point in time could be made into them if they are picked up and pass the trials before judging entity * which records your actions and determines if you fail or pass that specific test*

They will and have appeared to regular people like yourself. Just people don't know what it means when they see and experience what they experience. For most they see it as a wakeup call to the strange reality of the universe. So in most cases these entities are actually awakening up the masses. Many people know them as shadow people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>