It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dreams over last week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Normally, I dream things that sorta make sense and reflect my waking life. Or, I dream of things that I have dreamed of before.
I've had a couple of dreams this week that have really made me wonder what they mean. If anyone wants to venture a guess or translation, I'd love to hear it.

The first bit I remember was being in Colorado or Utah and having this sudden urge to get to the Grand Canyon. Never been to any of these states, but the urge was overwhelming.

The second dream I just had last night. I was playing Texas Hold 'Em and was using a friends money. This individual put a million dollars into the pot. Someone else (a young woman) put in $100,000 on my hand. I was holding Jacks over Ten's and felt really good about my hand. I called and raised $100,000. That's where the dream ended. I never saw the outcome.

I also had a dream about replacing downspouts last night.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

The money you won in the poker game should finance your trip to the Grand Canyon and the new downspouts

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't know how to interpret dreams, wish I did. I had a terrifying recurring dream (about twice a year) for 10-11 years at least. About 6 years ago it stopped. I don't know why I dreamed it or why it stopped....maybe it's time for me to read up on this stuff. It fascinates me. ;-)

a reply to: Freenrgy2

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Only problem is, I don't know if I had the winning hand. It felt like it did, but the dream stopped before I could see everyone else's cards.

If I lost this person's million dollars, they might throw me off the grand canyon.

top topics

join