It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plainclothes Man at Ebola Scene Perplexes Viewers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: xuenchen

I liked Boncho's line about this. You have to lick an open wound to be exposed (paraphrasing).

Boncho and his licking things..

lol

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Good thread Op. So many lies and half truths around this whole thing. If I was a conspiracy minded person I might begin to think some of this is planned..........Oh ya I am a member of ATS.

Not stopping flights in/out of Africa.......CDC changing the guidelines for PPC.........That wacky judge trying to sell the agenda........Only having a few Zmapp doses........Telling the nurse she could fly........What happened to Duncans family..........The cleanup crew at the apartment complex.........The CDC not sending a team in right away........Stopping flights at certain airports........Patient zero and the hospital it started at.........Reporters on the ground not being allowed in to see patients................I am sure I left out a few.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
C' Mon he obviously stayed at a holiday inn last night.
edit on 16-10-2014 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This guy may be a volunteer guinea pig who's testing an experimental vaccine. After dark, he'll go to the patient's room for some, err.. personal contact. I wish him success, for all our sakes!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I like how they still can't identify him.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
He's the Director silly. Action!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join