It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Flight 1760 (San Francisco to Tampa)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

I would just like to add I'm not panicking , not that you implied me directly. Just the thought of contracting Ebola on a business trip, having all I own taken and burnt to ash. My cars seized, workers quarentined and business shut down. Along with my 2 kids age 3 & 7 taken and put god knows where, makes getting it more scary to me then actually having it.
It will be business as usual for now, just no airports or jets. It's times like these I wish my father still had his planes.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So a person is threatened with arrest because he did not wish to continue sitting next to a passenger who just barfed all over him-in a time when there is an ebola outbreak in Africa-and the African guy who barfed all over the other passenger,is let go without so much as a brief medical checkup.

Or any checkup/enquiries of any kind-again,in a time when there is a risk of passengers flying in from ebola-stricken countries.This is like a Monty Python show...a reply to: loam

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

The reporting passenger was threatened with arrest because he refused to sit next to the vomiting guy.

I don't blame the guy with all the Ebola hoopla going on.

I wouldn't go anywhere near that mess.

And of course they want to arrest the "victim".

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sorry to ask, but is there any other confirmation of this?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
An African non english speaking passenger exhibiting illness threw up on several passengers

That's terrible! They should've made him go to the bathroom and told him to stay there, so that he could be sick AND the other passengers could be somewhat safer... and MUCH cleaner.

and was made to clean up his own vomit.

...what about the people he threw up on? Did he give them a bath?

Honestly, making a sick man clean his own vomit sounds like the best way of making him be sick all over again. Just isolate the man, how was that NOT done?

After landing, he was not detained and freely left the airport.

You're from Africa, where many people have died and still are dying from Ebola, and you're sick as #? Well, Delta thanks you for flying with us and welcome to America!

The reporting passenger was threatened with arrest because he refused to sit next to the vomiting guy.

How insensitive. A stranger who doesn't speak English throws up on you and you don't even help him? You make the man feel worse by stating you want a different seat? How rude!

Delta is refusing to release any information about the passenger to other passengers.

Privacy is important!

...yeah, this crap is messed up. I mean, mistakes will always be made, but this is just plain stupidity all around.
edit on 15/10/2014 by LukeDAP because: spelling, as usual

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It happened last Thurs/Friday? Many days open for further spread by him and people exposed. I hope this is fake, whether it's the man being tested now, comes out positive or not, it shows further lack in protocols to protect from the spreading or it. And well, if he turns out positive- It's likely the flight was not cleaned properly. Threw up on several people, who are then spreading it because they would likely become infected. How in the hell was he ion that flight in the first place, in that condition?!

Youtube vid comments saying that the man who was on the plane is in a Tampa hospital now:
As of two days ago, Tampa Patient being tested for Ebola.
edit on 15-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
'' The USA has the best medical facilities and procedures and its for this reason Ebola will not spread in the United States ''

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
So you can't take a bottle of water on a flight but you can fly from Ebola infected countries or after treating an Ebola victim....

Even if this person does not have Ebola I don't think you should be made to sit next to someone who is throwing up everywhere.

But on another note if my fiance had been potentially exposed to Ebola I would tell my family to stay away and not visit us.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerdyclutzyblonde
a reply to: loam
Thank you.

This is INSANE! People are going to start panicking SOON because all of this craziness!!!

signs seem to lead me to think this is what is going to happen too. we are just entering the busiest flight season too. thanksgiving and christmas are two of the most traveled holidays. seeing how people go crazy for a "black friday deal" makes me feel that sneezing on a plane will cause all kinds of insane reactions too. seasonal stress plus ebola scare plus an uninformed populace equals potential for crazy behavior during the upcoming holiday season.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How is there no more news about this? It's been three days, according to the article. Shouldn't they have results by now?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything more about this? A little to close to home!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join