It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon: US believes hundreds of ISIS fighters killed in Kobani strikes!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Pentagon: US Believes Hundreds Of ISIS Fighters Killed By Kobani Airstrikes!!!

Again...
Another anonymous source...
But it's apparently just breaking according to the Jerusalem Post!!!

WASHINGTON - The US military believes it has killed several hundred Islamic State fighters in air strikes in and around the Syrian town of Kobani, a Pentagon spokesman said on Wednesday.

An increased number of air strikes around the embattled town by the US-led coalition in recent days can be partly attributed to an increase in militant activity in the area, but despite the strikes, the city could still fall to Islamic State fighters, Rear Admiral John Kirby said at a news briefing in Washington.

It's a great statement to make...
Hopefully it's true...

The fight against IS has been predicted to take decades...
We don't have that much time to be honest...

They need to be dead right now, as in yesterday please Government!!!

Especially since it's been said that Kobani could still fall to "Islamic" State...
How many are there surrounding the town?

Let's get this over with please!

Can anyone say boots on the ground?
NATO boots...
All members...
Yesterday, Mr.PrimeMinister/President!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I wonder how they confirm these things.

They must have known ahead of time whether or not "hundreds of ISIS fighters" were there to begin with.

Now they aren't quite sure ???

It's a controlled confusion set-up.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They must have known ahead of time whether or not "hundreds of ISIS fighters" were there to begin with.

They probably just bombed several hundred people in the town and labelled them ISIS fighters.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

They probably just bombed several hundred people in the town and labelled them ISIS fighters.

Or they *became* "fighters" shortly after the bombs started hitting around them.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Pentagon: US Believes Hundreds Of ISIS Fighters Killed By Kobani Airstrikes!!!

Again...
Another anonymous source...
But it's apparently just breaking according to the Jerusalem Post!!!

WASHINGTON - The US military believes it has killed several hundred Islamic State fighters in air strikes in and around the Syrian town of Kobani, a Pentagon spokesman said on Wednesday.

An increased number of air strikes around the embattled town by the US-led coalition in recent days can be partly attributed to an increase in militant activity in the area, but despite the strikes, the city could still fall to Islamic State fighters, Rear Admiral John Kirby said at a news briefing in Washington.

It's a great statement to make...
Hopefully it's true...

The fight against IS has been predicted to take decades...
We don't have that much time to be honest...

They need to be dead right now, as in yesterday please Government!!!

Especially since it's been said that Kobani could still fall to "Islamic" State...
How many are there surrounding the town?

Let's get this over with please!

Can anyone say boots on the ground?
NATO boots...
All members...
Yesterday, Mr.PrimeMinister/President!!!

I don't think ISIS is going anywhere. They are way yo valuable to the movers and shakers. Asking governments to squash ISIS seems counter productive since it is plausible that certain elements that helped shape ISIS want to use forces against them.

What happened to going after the money or sanctioning them? Even if this account is true, they are way too happy about a drop in the bucket to make me believe that there is a plan for a swift victory.

This sounds like bad news to me because they seem to believe that tax payers will be satisfies with little bites at a time.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The limitations on the technology and intelligence prevent them from being sure. In releases like this they generally just presume everyone to be guilty because they were probably doing something wrong if we suspected them of being ISIS.

That that should really say is hundreds of civilians were killed because they were in an area believed to be controlled by ISIS. But that sounds bad, so we just say our weapons always hit the militants.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

top topics

join