It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC ok'd the Nurse to fly with temperature , after she called them asking if it was ok to fly.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

This is the second time now the CDC has played victim blaming with the nurses. They're becoming quite the pro at it by now. It's the nurse's fault they got sick, yet for hours they had very little coverage to protect them from the medical waste coming from Mr. Duncan and were told to continue treating other patients. Meanwhile medical waste piled up to the ceiling in Mr. Duncan's room.

Angry Nurses

Now after everyone has been yelling at nurse number 2 for a number of hours for getting on a plane, thinking she was a moron, we find, the CDC gave her permission and really we should be yelling at them, and her main fault was being trusting. Ugh! The CDC is determined to kill us all!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
man the audacity of the cdc is beyond reproach. Their calvalier attitude towards this virus is beyond belief. I seriously think they are trying to infect people with the multitude of screw ups. I so pissed right now that no one in our govt has stepped up and called this fuctrd on his bull#. God help us.

The ad next to me was LifeLock. It said "A new victim every 3 seconds...." I was thinking at first it was talking about Ebola. At the rate it's going with the CDC, it will be.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Wow, can't rely on the CDC for advice. Nurses need to know that. She'll take the fall for their "mistake" despite what will be on her own conscience for going upon their word, as will many innocents if affected by it. Or is it less about the CDC knowing or not than being full intent to let infected slip by.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Such incompetence! Those were the CDC guidelines for temperatures to watch for, they're in edit mode on their website now. First they had it wrong with nurse Pham, saying the fever is 101.5 for it to be ebola, then Pham's was not that high and they lowered it to 100.4. Need to lower it again now.

How about instead of putting a number on that temperature, that just put a fever! I know myself I don't run high fevers. My body temp is always low. In the 96's. For me, anything above 98 is a fever. A part of this is knowing your own body. If I KNOW I have a fever, of any temp, I'm not going to knowingly go out and infect others, even if it's a simple cold, if I can help it.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Fitting actually. They're trying to infect as many people as possible. They'll take away more rights, give us less privacy in return and further restrict freedom. Not only the "death toll" but the solution is a huge threat.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It needs to be taken into account that peoples "normal" body temperature can differ. "Normal" body temp for me and my two daughters is 97.0 to 97.2 degrees. NOT 98.6 We have a bit of a fever at 98.6 - 99 degrees.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'll be honest this information totally changes my thoughts about this nurse, and reinforces my lack of trust of the cdc. I honestly thought that state and local health officials were competent enough to deal with an Ebola patient or two. I was wrong about that.

I have serious concerns about putting the military in charge of issues that should be able to be handled by civilian authorities, but when to date the civilian authorities have done nothing but eff it up, I have to revisit that thought. I feel like the NBC training i received as a combat arms grunt in the Army damn near twenty years ago better prepared me for a decon than these nurses have, it's time to say to hell with appearances put USAMRIID in charge of the response.

edit on 15-10-2014 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
holy cow, what next?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

If they're not competent enough to handle 1 they're not competent enough to handle the hypothetical 1,000.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think we will be finding out before long.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: marg6043

No she did not, she called the CDC what else could she have done? They said it was cool to fly so she did??

She doesn't sound like the terrorist you claimed she was in the other thread at all!!

No offense but she knew that something was off with their protocol as her co worker was infected. She knew something could be wrong which was evidenced by her calling cdc. She should have never boarded the plane. She should have went to the nearest ER and errored on the side of caution. Come to think of it the damn CDC should have never let her leave to begin with.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The woman is still an idiot and she knew she was sick with CDC approval or not, now two children have been exposed on her littler traveling around infected.

How about that, she still at fault.

Central Texas students on flight with nurse who has Ebola

Posted by Royalblue in this thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

More restrictions, more panic, more rumors, more false alarms, more health checkpoints. Of course sealing infected countries is out of the question. And most likely Nestle will contribute more money to prevent their exploited workers from dying too fast.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I agree, is going to be a door opened to take more of our rights in this nation under the thread of ebola and national security, but guess what, people will be begging for too.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

On 911 they complied with the city being shut down. After the Boston Marathon incident they complied with armed men going from door to door, violating rights.

When the FEMA camps open up they'll walk through the gates in droves.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't believe I have seen so many screwed up situation world wide, handled by the most incompetent bunch of buffoons, in my life time.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
How does this fit into the timeline with the first nurse and the subsequent isolation of the 70 or so staff members who worked on Duncan? I thought they all went into isolation? I've lost track.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

They're not incompetent and they're not buffoons. They're carrying out their agenda to the letter. The public fall guys like Frieden and Obama are just that, public fall guys.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

They're not incompetent and they're not buffoons. They're carrying out their agenda to the letter. The public fall guys like Frieden and Obama are just that, public fall guys.

That too

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I live in the Cleveland area, we have some of the best hospitals in the entire country.

Metro Health Medical Center in Cleveland recently implemented an ebola protocol and is more than capable of adequately handling this situation.

She shouldn't have even been allowed to leave Dallas in the first place. The CDC had best pull their head out of their ass, and quick.

ETA: This plane carried passengers on five more flights before it arrived back in Cleveland last night. How in the hell is this allowed to happen?

edit on 15-10-2014 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join