It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John 3:16, Begotten or not? Who are the Son's of God? Who are the Nephlim?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: BlackManINC

a reply to: sacgamer25

This definition of begotten:

The word "begotten" generally suggests the idea of originating from or being produced by someone else

...inspired me to see the passage "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son..." in a whole new light.

The Angels and Jesus are sons of God. Jesus was the only 'begotten' son because he was the only one to be born from a human's womb. Mary gave birth to Jesus (aka 'begot' him) whereas all sons of God were initially created by God speaking them into existence. No begetting by involved. Jesus existed with God before being begotten, just as all the Angels did/do. But Jesus is the only one of them 'begotten' by a woman. The only 'begotten' son.

I'm not sure I explained that well, but I see a difference in that He is not the ONLY son, but the only BEGOTTEN son.

Interesting.

Jesus didn't just exist with God before he was begotten, he was God in his very essence from the beginning.

Yes, but he prayed to God the Father "take this cup from me if it by Thy Will" and He sits at the right hand of God, and He said, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do" and "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit." Pretty sure He wasn't talking to Himself. It's complicated, the Trinity. But They seem to be able to be One, but at the same time communicate amongst themselves. So there is that. After all, Jesus was begotten, while God the Father ordained it, and remained in Heaven and Jesus communed with Him. Like I said... complicated.

Yeah, no one can truly understand or ever will understand the triune nature of God until he returns and we can ask God ourselves. But it is made abundantly clear in many different ways that Jesus was God in the flesh, and he was God since before time began.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

It's far less complicated when you try to stop shoving two into one. And simply allow them to be one in nature, the nature of love.

Jesus is a clone of God but the rest of mankind we our a little lower than him. More like blank pages being called to be like our Shepard.

But even being God's clone Jesus credits the creator as the only one who can both create and destroy the spirit of a man. Jesus is credited with creating us as our Lord doing the will of the father. Jesus Christ is the creator and Shepard, the father is the the one who created our Lord and retains the sole power to destroy us.

None can truly be God, except God. But many can be son's of God. Christ was the firstborn son, but we already know the Apostles and other Deciples believed in Christ as Lord and also saw themselves as son's of God.

Jesus is before us and everything was created by him and for him, but before Christ was the father. When you can look at scripture in this light, the mystery fades away. And you realize the God never said be like me, but his son said it is enough for a student to be like his teacher.

We can become like Christ, we have been given the authority to rearrange the elements and create with our own hands and minds, but we should be mindful to follow the pattern of the Holy Spirit who is Christ Jesus, the light within you and me.

edit on 15-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The Nephelim are the offspring of Angels and Man. That's what the verse means when it says they broke the natural order. It's unnatural for Man and Angel to fornicate.

Also, I'm offended that you suggest the Holy Spirit had intercourse with a human.
If it's unnatural for Angels to fornicate with man how much more for God to fornicate with man. Especially since you already know that God can speak and what he speaks is done. He spoke his seed into marry. He didn't ejaculate his seed into Mary.

edit on 15/10/1414 by Emerald53 because: Added 2nd paragraph.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: new_here

...the father is the the one who created our Lord and retains the sole power to destroy us.

Yeah, I'm with you... my post that you replied to here, was in reference to this statement by someone else:

Jesus didn't just exist with God before he was begotten, he was God in his very essence from the beginning.

I was just making the case that The Father and The Son converse with each other. The Father calls the shots. There is unity, but there is distinction as well. That is the point I was attempting (unsuccessfully?) to make. Cheers

P.S... Isn't it strange how, during threads of a religious nature, people seem reluctant to star each other's posts?! I'm going back and starring... Love to All!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I find this a fascinating concept to contemplate:

Adam was produced from the IMAGE of the Son of God. Who formed Adam? Yahweh, the son of God. Who was Jesus the incarnation of? Yahweh, the humbled Son of God, who also proclaimed Himself to be the only God.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

If he is the light in Genesis, is he still before all other things, except the father and possibly the elements that were used to create the light

If the light of Genesis was "made", then by John ch1 v2 it was made "through" the Word.
The wording is very emphatic, in positive and negative versions. Everything "through" him, nothing "without" him.
It is like someone saying "Every product of China which we have imported came through this door". If you think about it, you realise this means the door itself cannot be an imported product of China.
"Light" in John is metaphorical, just as "begotten as Son" is metaphorical.

he is our Shepard sent to lead us to our father/Love. Which is why he called us brothers and friends.

There is only one sense in which Christ was created. His humanity is created. His physical flesh, when he was born as man, is created material. "The Word became flesh", ch1 v14. He became like us.
This gets us on to the teaching of the Incarnation, by which Christ is a combination of the pre-existent Word or Son, and the physically-born humanity which was added on.
The humanity was a physical birth, the pre-existent Son was a metaphorical "begetting".

edit on 16-10-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
Mankind was CREATED (as in not in existence before) in God's image, BOTH male and female. They were whole.

Adam was FORMED in Genesis 2, then Eve was taken from the rib and formed. Formed means taking the archetype and producing a copy.

First Born cannot be Adam, because he was formed. Eve was formed as well. Cain was born. If you check Luke 3, you find this:

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,
the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,
the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,
the son of Seth, the son of Adam,
the son of God.

Adam was produced from the IMAGE of the Son of God. Who formed Adam? Yahweh, the son of God. Who was Jesus the incarnation of? Yahweh, the humbled Son of God, who also proclaimed Himself to be the only God. Who formed the Snake in the garden to deceive Adam?

Genesis 1

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

Now, simply ask yourself who the Prodigal Son was and who the one producing the fallen creation is:

Colossians 1

15 He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.
16 He created all things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible.
Whether they are kings or lords,
rulers or powers—
everything has been created through him and for him.
17 He existed before everything
and holds everything together.
18 He is also the head of the church, which is his body.
He is the beginning,
the first to come back to life
so that he would have first place in everything.

If you simply use the names of God Bible, you then discover that Elohim is Father and Ruach Elohim is Mother. They created the paradise image of Genesis 1. There were no restrictions to the Garden or its fruit. Man was BOTH Male and Female in the image of God (Elohim / Ruach Elohim). The Holy Spirit is the Ruach Elohim, the same one that made peace with the Son of God (Yahweh) at his baptism by the sign of the Dove. The Father said well pleased. Why? He paid his penance on the cross for proclaiming Himself God. In turn, all of mankind is free from His error of dividing mankind into Male and Female.

In the Islamic tradition, one Angel refused to incorporate into a material body and bow to Adam. That's Satan. What is Satan, or the snake? The continuance of creation past God's resting period, or his lower nature of the prodigal son in rebellion.

As Colossians states, the Son of God was born. Adam was not born. Jesus was, as the Kinsman Redeemer.

Job 19 then tells you about this:

But I know that my Go’el (Redeemer) lives,
and afterwards, he will rise on the earth.
26 Even after my skin has been stripped off my body,
I will see Eloah in my own flesh.
27 I will see him with my own eyes,
not with someone else’s.
My heart fails inside me!
Job Warns His Friends

28 “You say,
‘We will persecute him!
The root of the problem is found in him.’
29 Fear death,
because your anger is punishable by death.
Then you will know there is a judge.”

Don't hound him because the error is found in him. Instead, thank him for saving us all and paying the penalty for the fall from the true Heaven of Genesis 1.

So the jest of it is.... you believe Yahweh is Jesus…. and because he told the Israelites through Moses he was the ONLY God he was incarnated and paid penance by being crucified and thus saved all of mankind because he (Jesus) fell from the "true" heaven.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The word beget has it's origin in the 13th century. So how can you say it has its origins in the first century.

You have misunderstood what I have written. I did not say that the English word "begat" originated in the first century. What the entire English rendition of which I wrote was to explain what the first century Christians believed. I used the English language, as is understood today, to clarify the Hebrew to Greek translations of the Septuagint text. I did not use the translations of the Masoretic texts simply because the Masoret6ic texts were not the majority Greek texts. The first Christian Hebrews used the Aramaic and Hebrew Torah and not either the Septuagint or Masoretic texts. That first century Torah which was used in the translation to the Septuagint is now lost. Begotten (English) is a past participle of beget. Naturally we all realize that the English word begat, beget or begotten did not exist in their language. This meaning was understood in the Aramaic and Hebrew as being brought forth and not created from an outside source.

We should all be aware that the first christian church's liturgy was entirely Aramaic and Hebrew and not Greek. The word begotten is not translated from only one source but is translated from thousands of Greek manuscripts. The original Aramaic and Hebrew letters of the NT are lost and were copied into the Greek of which we have today. To say that these are mistranslated is not honest at all. With all due respect you simply are wrong in making that statement that the word begotten is a mistranslation.

So the idea of God begitting a son by human methods still existed when Mohammed was given the Quran. Unless the translators of both texts are wrong, but I think it's only the bible that is mistranslated.

Once again you have misunderstood the Christian message. The first century Christians have never propagated that Christ Jesus was begotten by human methods. The first Christians understood that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit which is God. They believed that only one Holy Spirit existed and that was the God of Abraham. You can find this in the Apostle Matthew_1:20 -- As was explained in my previous blog, Jesus' celestial spirit preexisted as a celestial entity known as "The Word of God." There are two basic portions of God. God is a total invisible Spirit which Moses describes as His "Likeness' and God is "The Word" which is His image to both celestial and terrestrial creation. As the Word became flesh He then showed us His image and we called Him Jesus. Mankind had no part in Jesus' being conceived.

Mohammed says God created everything but begot nothing. That is a contradiction according to your use of the word.

Yes I am well aware of what your book teaches and that is the reason we are of two different religions. I do respect your freedom of choice simply because that is what God gave all creation. It would not be proper that I force you to follow my choice as it is not proper for you to force me to follow your choice. That seems to be the problem of many people today.

I am not a preacher, teacher, or proselytizer. Simply my study and understandings.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It could end up the Giants and the Royals do battle in an epic world series soon. The implications of the outcome could be astounding to our future. First the children of God will be revived in life to achieve peak performance.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

I know what you learned in church.

I am not Muslim or Christian. I am not Buddhist, I am not Hindu, I am not Jew, I am not a Zoroastrian, I am not Greek nor am I Egyptian, but I am of the light.

Each of the prophets found the light and the light can be found in each of their writings or what was written about them. Since the prophets were of the light and I am of the same light I am not of one religion but of all.

I do not find the contradictions in the texts when I read them that the one's who profit seem to claim. I see difficult metaphors that have been misinterpreted by past rulers/Kings, and the misinterpreted verses continue to be the source of much conflict.

What I see are men of little understanding trying to sell secret knowledge that they claim leads to salvation at the time of death.

What the religious texts teach is the Perfect Holy Spirit lives within you. Your teacher is the light/love, the force that causes one to search for love, this light within is Jesus Christ.

I am not waiting for Christ physical return, I am filled by his light each day. I pray for his physical return, but believe mankind must find a way to put away their differences so they can SEE clearly that ALL the prophets lead to the LIGHT.

And since only ONE man has ever claimed to be the LIGHT, ALL the prophets teach CHRIST WITHIN.

Who should I listen to? Men who tell me to wait for the light to physically return and want my money? They even claim that it's impossible for me to overcome sin/Satan.

Or should I rather listen to the prophets themselves and folllow the same internal light that they ALL claimed to follow? Love is the path to the internal light.

ALL the religious texts say to OVERCOME EVIL by FOLLOWING the LIGHT WITHIN, which is perfect, devine, Holy, and YOU are being called to be LIKE the LIGHT, which is perfect, devine, Holy.

I stand for the LIGHT and the ONE who claimed to be the the Light, Christ Jesus. I am not looking to oppose anyone, rather I only wish to see the Light REVEALED in everyone so the age of light can begin.

For all are the body of Christ. And who is Christ?

John 8:12 Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I AM THE LIGHT of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the LIGHT OF LIFE."

When does the bible first mention this LIGHT OF LIFE by wich and through wich everything was created?

Genesis 1:3 Then Elohim said, “Let there be LIGHT!” So there was LIGHT. 4 Elohim saw the LIGHT was GOOD.

This mention of LIGHT in Genesis is prior to the celestial lights (stars, sun, moon). This light is the Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Shepard of the father. God is Love, and the Holy Spirit lights the path to our father.

I am not opposed to Christ like you suppose. I find every word in the bible to be the truth. But I find the SAME truth in all the religious texts. But I don't find this truth at church, not a Christian church, Not a Jewish Synagogue, Not a Muslim Mosque, Not a Pyramid.

I find the same answers in all the texts. We are the temple of the Lord who lives within all of us.

If some refuse to acknowledge the light does that diminish the light? If some refuse the call to repentance, to turn away from sin and set our eyes on perfection in the Holy Spirit, does that diminish the light? Certainly not, the light is Holy. Christ Jesus is without sin.

The age of Christ is the age when the students start to follow the teachers with actions, not with empty words, empty promises, and meaningless rituals devoid of spiritual knowledge.

edit on 16-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I know what you learned in church. I am not Muslim or Christian. I am not Buddhist, I am not Hindu, I am not Jew, I am not a Zoroastrian, I am not Greek nor am I Egyptian, but I am of the light.

I do not subscribe to any church or denomination. My teacher is the Holy Spirit.
The only reason I used the comparative language of the first century Christians was to communicate with the average man of today. The first century Christians started to congregate among themselves without a synagogue (church) or any recognition of being called Christian. They were believers of the Christ whom they were convinced was the man Jesus.

At one time in my youth I did not believe any theology of any religion whatsoever. I was indoctrinated into the American and British armed forces as a tool of destruction. That was my occupation for a few years till my mind matured. After my mind began to mature I then began to critically think of what life truly was intended to be. Everyone has a story to tell and everyone will eventually make their own choice in life. Most are not above poverty or affliction at some time in their lives and all will one day face the realm of death.

I made the decision that Jesus was the primeval light of the Holy Spirit. To me He became the light of this world twofold. One as an example to all men of what all should strive to be and the pattern of the Holy Spirit to all people and example to all people in giving his life for the redemption of all people. No man made that decision for me. No denomination or church or temple or synagogue was involved. That decision forced me to resign my commission as a destructive tool
towards men and to this day I have no regrets in that decision.

I do understand exactly your mindset and find no fault in your description of the Creator. The light is the most beautiful experience that anyone could ever hope to understand and yes you are absolutely correct when you sum it all as love. Love of all Creation is the light and the light is love. This was my understanding as I began to understand Jesus. so simple and yet so deep.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Another indicator that "nephillim" are non existant, and that "men of renown" are not fallen angel human hybrids :

Numbers 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown:

Seems to still be consistent with Genesis. These "men of renown" aren't some fallen angel, human hybrids. They're leaders. These particular "men of renown" noted here are just what it says, "two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation."

I still contend that the idea of "nephillim" is complete rubbish.

The idea that God destroyed the world because the "gene pool was corrupted with these fallen beings" is also rubbish. I mean, where do people GET this garbage? The Bible plainly says WHY God destroyed the world :

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Man is vain in his own imagination, taking the word of God and bizarrely twisting it to conform to some wild imagination.

edit on 19-10-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC

This definition of begotten:

The word "begotten" generally suggests the idea of originating from or being produced by someone else

...inspired me to see the passage "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son..." in a whole new light.

The Angels and Jesus are sons of God. Jesus was the only 'begotten' son because he was the only one to be born from a human's womb. Mary gave birth to Jesus (aka 'begot' him) whereas all sons of God were initially created by God speaking them into existence. No begetting by involved. Jesus existed with God before being begotten, just as all the Angels did/do. But Jesus is the only one of them 'begotten' by a woman. The only 'begotten' son.

I'm not sure I explained that well, but I see a difference in that He is not the ONLY son, but the only BEGOTTEN son.

Interesting.

Yes, but he prayed to God the Father "take this cup from me if it by Thy Will" and He sits at the right hand of God, and He said, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do" and "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit." Pretty sure He wasn't talking to Himself. It's complicated, the Trinity. But They seem to be able to be One, but at the same time communicate amongst themselves. So there is that. After all, Jesus was begotten, while God the Father ordained it, and remained in Heaven and Jesus communed with Him. Like I said... complicated.

Yeah my mind also has trouble grasping it? But a example that I can think of is... in my consciousness mind while a sleep in a dream, I have told myself to wake up. Me in my dream self(non flesh) was talking to my true self in flesh.... to wake up......LOL. Sounds crazy....... but I wonder if that is how it was for God while in flesh.

God is spirit. So God becomes flesh as Jesus by his own Holy Spirit. So God while in (flesh) speaks to his true self. But for us it is the other way around. Remember to God the flesh is not the ever lasting and will die! So while in flesh he humbled himself in everything including speaking to his true self. So for him it was the other way around. But for us the spirit is willing but the "flesh" is indeed weak.

So with this I can confidently say God does love us so much.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Don't forget this verse. When giving the genealogy of Jesus Christ, it says that Adam is The Son of God:

"Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." - Luke 3:38

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Don't forget this verse. When giving the genealogy of Jesus Christ, it says that Adam is The Son of God:

"Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." - Luke 3:38

Jesus Christ is our God, our Lord, our creator. By him and through him.

But Christ said that he followed the pattern God who is Love gave him. He claimed to only do what he was instructed to do by love, who is our father and the One God whom the Son serves.

So Adam is both the son of our God, Jesus, but also the son of the father. The reason for Adam was the pattern given Christ by his father. So in this the father retains superiority and all authority.

Christ takes no authority, rather preferring to humble himself as our brother in recognition that he too was created, however he came before all things.

He is the first born out of Love and for Love. And through this Love we are all being made in his image, in the likeness of the Light we are being made.
edit on 24-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

If one can assume the angels have intercourse with humans than one could also imagine that the Holy Spirit had intercourse with Marry.

What?? Where did you get that conclusion? I wouldn't be thinking in the lines of fairy tale and fantasy, but true history. Those words in my opinion are blasphemy. There is only one thing to conclude about the angels mating with humans - THAT THE ANGELS WERE OF FLESH AND BLOOD!

What does the bible say about who the sons of God are?

Remember that you are quoting from the most recent source of literature from the NY, far past Christ, and when the Romans were taking control of the religion, to lie and trick the human civilization and fool them for 1,000s of years. That was the goal of the early fathers of the church, and that is why the gospels were written after the fact by people who weren't there - so if they got anything wrong it wouldn't be held accountable. Now if you were quoting from real early Christian literature, it would be a lot different because it wouldn't have the lies and falsifications of the Roman influence on early Christianity.

But I do believe you have a valid thread. I am encourage you to find the similarities between those behind your religion and what they are telling you, so that you can find other supporting evidences to your ideas. Indeed Christ did refer to himself and the Son of Man, and his followers referred to themselves as the Son of Men. But I would still question the English translation because it was meant for the word 'Son' to be the same as 'Sun.' So when people say the Son of God, they are saying the Sun of God, or Sunday referring to the sun. I don't yet have the answer.

According to scripture anyone who follows "the Light", Jesus Christ within, is considered a son of God. So who are the Nephlim?

Genesis 6:1-22 ESV
When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The Nephilim are referred to as the sons of God in this case, to differentiate them from humans. Just like in other parts of Genesis, we can go back to the Sumerian civilization for answers. The bible was written during the time the Jews were in Babylon, so that is why you have references to the ancient Sumerian stories. The story of Adam came from Sumer, a much more ancient tale of the first man. But when one reads the true story of Adam, it describes how Adam was made from a clone, and there were about 8 sets of Adams. The Adam that was used to start humanity was the last of experiments, when the cloning was successful.

The term “sons of God” is only used in the Old Testament to refer to angels. And of course the “daughters of men” are the daughters of Adam.

The Hebrews called them the Anakim. Now remember that the Sumerians said that a 'Planet of the Crossing' was home to a people called the Annunaki. Let me make one thing clear - there were no vowels in the ancient Hebrew alphabet. The truth is that these two names refer to the same beings, these beings had to be the ones who gave the Sumerians the knowledge as they claimed. Notice how people say the name 'could be this,' or 'could be that.' It is because of the lack of vowels.

Enakeim; also called "sons of Anak" (Numbers 13:33), and "sons of the Anakim" (Deuteronomy 1:28)): The spies (Numbers 13:33) compared them to the Nephilim or "giants" of Genesis 6:4, and according to Deuteronomy 2:11

So we do have a connection. But if one reads deep into the Sumerian literature, surprisingly, humans were not the first genetic experiment made by these beings from the planet of the crossing. It is written that the beings made another alien race before they made humans. No when I learned what this name means, I was pleased. The name for the beings made before humans by the Nephilim, who appear to the gods, or Sons of God, means: skinny and large eyes. Not only did they call the being very thin and large eyes, but it was written that these beings worked similar to doctors. So yes, Grey aliens with a human on an abduction table.

Nephilim Giants mated with humans, and their children are called the Elouid, or sometimes they are known by the name Eljo.

And they [the women] bore to them [the Watchers] three races–first, the great giants. The giants brought forth the Naphelim, and the Naphelim brought forth the Elioud. And they existed, increasing in power according to their greatness. For owing to these three things came the flood upon the earth, namely, owing to the fornication wherein the Watchers against the law of their ordinances went a whoring after the daughters of men, and took themselves wives of all which they chose: and they made the beginning of uncleanness. And they begat sons the Nâphîdîm, and they were all unlike, and they devoured one another: and the Giants slew the Nâphîl, and the Nâphîl slew the Eljô, and the Eljô mankind, and one man another.”

So do we have any physical evidence of this? Yes, it is all over the world, and most of it is buried. So when we think of Gobekli Tepe, it is probably nothing but a lie and disinformation that they people of 12,000 years ago deliberately buried the site. No, the civilization of these Nephilim are so old that the ruins, even though large and megalith, are buried by earth in most places. If Gobekli Tepe was buried under earth, and the statues of Easter Island are buried under earth, why does it have to be deliberate in one of the cases? No, in both cases, the natural asset of time is what buried the evidence.

Here is a video to point out that the megalithic construction of the Nephilim is so much older than the ancient Egyptian period that it looks like the site is completely underground. We know that such evidence of creating such enormous monoliths in Egypt means that at some time in history, the Nephilim were there. And I know that is is obvious, the great pyramids were built by the Nephilim.

And we can trace that the Nephilim did experience a world wide flood, because they were pushed up to the highest mountains in South America. Then as if they were building a civilization up there in the mountains, it appears there was another strange cataclysm and they were struck down again. So it almost appears that God was manifesting a type of Armageddon like the end of the dinosaurs 65 millions years ago, except this is at the end of the last ice age.

Only one thing is for sure - some strange unknown things happened in the history of earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

You obviously didn't understand my point. I don't believe that the Holy Spirit had intercourse with Mary. I'm saying that the belief existed only.

Angels are the human spirits united to the Holy Spirit.

Demons are the human spirits united to the carnal flesh, sin.

Demon Possession is when someone prays for a demon, and because of their insanity they have received a split personality, one that justifies carnal behavior.

I am an Angel, I am a son of God, but my children are not Nephlim, they are children of God, they too are Angels.

Unfortunately many who claim to be Angels of Light, teach a doctrine bound to Demons.

You can continue to believe in Aliens, but my faith is much less supernatural than yours, grounded more in what can be known, than fantasy.

edit on 26-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You obviously didn't understand my point. I don't believe that the Holy Spirit had intercourse with Mary. I'm saying that the belief existed only.

Angels are the human spirits united to the Holy Spirit.

I don't think it's that I didn't understand you, but that we intensely disagree with each other.

Oh well, no need to be negative about it.

But instead of just telling you what I think, I will continue to give supporting factual evidence to support my claims, instead of just talking about what my ego is holding onto zealously.

In some of the cases such as the high Andes we have physical evidence of Nephilim ruins, because the humans after them were never able to replicate such marvels. In both South America all the way to the near East, all the way to China, it was said that the angels descended onto mountain tops. This is a clear point in the bible literature. You cannot quote sources 1,000s of years after the word Angel was created and cite them, because before that time, Angel was a word that was changed to treat generations of a total other age. It is important to trace the word back to the beginning of origin, and in many cases it was ancient Sumeria which came up with the word, and it was given that word in order to describe it, so you can have many things of that same word, if they describe the same thing.

We have physical evidence, which separate fairy tale, that is 1,000s of years old which points to a mysterious peoples who did thing that were seemingly impossible, and there mat be a genetic link also to humans, on the top of mountains. This is spelled out in physical evidence, for example, modern man cannot throw a 60 ton stone down a cliff and bring it up to another cliff.

Ancient literature says the angels 'Descended' onto the mountain top. The term Fallen Angel means to descend from Heaven to earth. Heaven is the same thing as saying the sky today. The angels fell from the sky to the mountain top. And that is why we have the physical evidence pointing to that.

It still goes farther back to ancient Sumer because the Annunaki means the same thing, some say it is of princely bloodline but there can be more than one interpretation, and how the word was used is pretty easy to know that the earth meant KI, and the sky meant Anu, so when speaking of beings, and have Sky to Earth in the same word is pretty easy to tell what they were meaning. So why else do you think they could name all the planets and have strange pictures of them on their cylinder seals?
edit on 2Sun, 26 Oct 2014 14:03:28 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSun, 26 Oct 2014 14:03:28 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In later days it was written that even Adam was a celestial being and not an earthly one, meaning that they were taking Genesis for myth, it would seem. This was well after the Jews returned from Babylon. In fact before the Jews were exiled to Babylon, in the OT and going back into far ancient history, angels were mentioned on two occasions and they were described to have the body and form of men. They also ate and drank.

Here is the very first word for Angel: ’Œr.

Interpretation: Watcher.

After their descent to the lowlands, the Watchers indulge in earthly delights with their chosen ’wives’, and through these unions are born giant offspring named as Nephilim, a Hebrew word meaning ’Those Who Have Fallen’, which is rendered in Greek translations as gigantes, or ’Giants’.

Concerning the path to the self-begotten ones, those in which you have now been baptized each time, a path worthy of seeing the perfect [...] individuals: it serves as knowledge of the All since it came into being from the powers of the self-begotten ones, the one you acquire when you pass through the all-perfect aeons.

The third is that of the souls of the self-begotten ones because they have a word of the ineffable truth, one which exists in knowledge and power from themselves alone and eternal life. They have four differences like the species of angels who exist: those who love the truth; those who hope; those who believe having [...]; those who are [...] They exist, he being [...] the self-begotten ones [...] he is the one belonging to perfect life; the second is [...] the [...] knowledge [...] the fourth is that one belonging to the immortal souls [...]
-Zostrianos

top topics

<< 1   >>

join