It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the dealie'o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have seen members with Staff Warnings, come on guys be fair I want mine posted also! Oh! how many are we allowed, do they really matter?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's a new feature... I think only one or two may actually have warnings.

As long as you've asked, here's how it works.

Moderators and Administrators see a "warn" link with your posts. If you're a bad-boy, they'll click the link which adds one warning you to your profile and you get a U2U letting you know.

Each warning lasts exactly 72 hours.

If you get five warnings (it maxes out at 5), a posting ban is automatically applied (you can still send U2U's to discuss your case with staff).

The length of your ban is essentially how much time is left on your first warning... since 5 active warnings triggers the ban... as soon as a warning expires, you can post again... but usually this means you'll have 4 active warnings.

Don't worry, a system is also being developed for members to vote on other members they like, and for staff to applaud top-notch posters.

did that all make sense?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
yeah,
but isnt that alot of hoopdla? i guess its for most people but im not really impressed, heck for some reason it makes me nervious knowing I made it to level 2! LOL I thought level 1 was hard!

LMAO

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Who's going to dance?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurker
it makes me nervious knowing I made it to level 2! LOL I thought level 1 was hard!

Wait until you hit level 3... that's when you get a knock on your door... and the ATS big black Lincoln is parked out in front.

(but pay no attention to the van, they're not with us)

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

Originally posted by Lurker
it makes me nervious knowing I made it to level 2! LOL I thought level 1 was hard!

Wait until you hit level 3... that's when you get a knock on your door... and the ATS big black Lincoln is parked out in front.

(but pay no attention to the van, they're not with us)

....um guys can I borrow a gun?! PLEASE!

and dont forget the bullets!

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just to confirm.Warnings last for 72hrs right?

So members with warnings showing for longer than 3 days have received new warnings?

Just asking as I'm getting confused.

Is it possible warnings could change from red to orange and finally yellow as the days pass?

new topics

top topics

join