It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bagdad Frieden: You Can Give—But Can’t Get—Ebola on a Bus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

i very doubt it. They are just fooling around with the lower classes
. I would bet everything on it.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kgdetroit

Oh, I see. That would be the person who outside the US was often referred to as "Comical Ali", which in itself was a sideways joke because of the murderous person known as "Chemical Ali".

But if it's as you say, I hope the OP knows it's actually "Baghdad" and not "Bagdad".

And I'd been wondering if it was some kind of black humor reference to the rumored loads of body bags that HS has stowed away somewhere...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They are now asking at some US hospitals when you check in if you have been to West Africa or Dallas! Found that out this morning!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
that's my favourite ebola baloney gem so far. wtf?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks OP! I just spit my coke all over my screen. Def my laugh of the day.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

They're different people. Not that it particularly matters as it pertains to the discussion at hand, but there was a Baghdad Bob and a Chemical Ali...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

you cannot get Ebola by sitting next to someone on a bus, but that infected or exposed persons should not ride public transportation because they could transmit the disease to someone else.

Way to spin that on it's head my dear friend.
You can't get infected by Ebola by sitting next to someone [who is infected] on a bus.
But an infected or exposed person should not ride transportation because they could transmit the disease to someone else.

Obviously all politicians need to go back to school and brush up on Logic 101.

I guess as the saying goes right now-you like your Ebola, you can keep your Ebola.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

On Friday about a week ago, I had to bring my daughter to Children's Hospital, so they could do an ultrasound on her and find out why she was having these pains (she's fine, no idea what it was) anyway when we got there they had a sign you couldn't help but see. It was HUGE and said if you have traveled to West Africa tell the nurse, when we went to check in, there was another smaller sign, that said the same thing, then the lady asked me have you been to Africa? No, I haven't. When we went to where they were doing the ultrasound, there was yet anther sign about travel to West Africa, and they asked me there if we had been to Africa. None of the signs mentioned Dallas, tho I'm sure now they do.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I watched this yesterday and was nauseated by the gymnastics.

No one was willing to give a freaking straight answer. Makes Lewis Carroll one of the greatest geniuses of all time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join