It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
“People are FED UP!” so proclaims George Noory – the “Coast to Coast AM” host – who joins me for a discussion encompassing everything from our nation’s political woes, to UFOs, to the possibility of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) or solar attack on our planet. Noory speaks out about his campaign to protect our power grid in case of one of these attacks, which would endanger the lives of millions of Americans. So, vigilant viewers, is the end near? What do you think?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
no end times yet jesse.
just the same ole spill day in day out..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I personally listen to Coast to Coast every morning on an AM station that is sometimes very staticy.

I'd like to hear what your guys take is on the whole Ebola debacle.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

We are Fed up jesse yes!!

It's what we are gonna do about it, that's what interests me

Great video too.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey Jesse,
It might be possible that many are fed up, however not really sure if anyone believes there is anything that can be done to address it. Actually I believe a Global reset like a massive solar storm to knock the world back to mid-evil ages would do us some good. Personally I am a prepper and also set up with alternate power and food.. so Ive got the "Bring it" attitude. Thanks for the video Jesse and I look forward to the next.

Favorite Jesse Quote: "I Aint Got Time Ta Bleed"

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
With Blacklight already operational, Rossi cold fusion gaining traction and now Lockhead coming out with their version it looks like the tide is turning, good boys.

It will keep more than your grid safe getting a more cleaner, more transparent and less centralized energy policy.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A little off topic but I must say this ...

I saw you wrestle at Maple Leafs Gardons back in the day, I enjoyed every minute of it !
Long live the eye rake across the top rope !! Poor Tito Santana, don't think he ever saw straight again !

Thanks for the memories Jesse !

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Now back on topic

Many people are feed up and given the times in which we live one can understand the frustration.

Best thing to ward off bad feelings is to get educated and do something about the things that trouble you.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Great interview Jesse, good to see Noory as a guest!

There's an issue that came to mind when I was thinking about self-sufficiency and EMP in the past. It was that surges from an EMP could also damage houses off the grid if they don't have adequate protection. An EMP from the Sun could possibly exceed even a decently surge protected solar-powered home. Take for instance an account from someone who had lightning strike near his solar panels.

About a year ago we had a serious lightning strike about 500-feet from our solar panels. The panels didjust fine. What blew out was the AC grid-interactive control circuitry which is how I spent $1,200 to learn that my fancy inverter-chargers, while great in general (Outback power GTFX 2524’s stacked) they were no match for a surge of many hundreds of volts coming directly over from our neighbor’s house which takes off from the same power pole transformer.

EMP and Solar Energy

What are your thoughts on this? Is your home ready?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow, EMF pulses, however caused, would certainly change your lifestyle.

There is a difference between a minor disturbance, and a nation wide outage.
Depending upon how long it lasted, and the damage it did... I do not think things would fare too well with those who had the insight and wherewithal to prepare for it. Basically, people suck in crisis. Talk about having to lay low.

Then again, that is a real negative attitude and I slap myself for it, people may work together and help each other out....................Nah.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

We are Fed up jesse yes!!

It's what we are gonna do about it, that's what interests me

Great video too.

Have to second this.

We have the power to manifest any result we desire.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I think as long as I have been alive, people have been saying the same thing. The End Is Near. I'm 56. I think, seeing old news clips, reading history, many books, listening to lectures..... The End Is Near has been a mantra for some people throughout history. Come on Jesse! You've been around. You've seen the old clips of a guy with a sandwich placard on either side of him claiming The End Is Near all your life! "The Signs are Here!" Bible waving fanatics have ALWAYS said that! Have there been Depressions? Recessions? Floods? Famines? Plagues? Earthquakes? Stock market crashes? Economic disasters? Wars? Rises and Falls of empires, kingdoms, civilizations, countries, flags, borders? All of them, throughout history. What continues? Man's adapting, and coming back for more.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You know what I'm fed up with? Everyone's selfosh know it all attitude. I'm fed up with how people treat each other, how our economy works, I'm sick of the wars, I'm sick of our political system I'm sick of the constitution and I'm sick of hearing about it.

I'm sick of everyone's bull# insecure projections impacting our society I'm sick of our school systems I'm sick of my generation I'm sick of rap music, I'm sick of background checks I'm sick of it all.

You know what I have a question for you mr Ventura, why are you an expat? Didn't they teach you to lead from the front In. BUDS? Then why did you run away from America and why aren't you running for president?

Maybe it's been to long,
edit on 10/16/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My first thought is: 'I came back to the USA for THIS?'

Second thought is: 'Damn right I did!'

'Our' Power Grid is soooo 1800's of course it's going to be compromised... They've found (one of our) weakest points and will just keep hitting until it gives... Ya don't have to be a fighter to know it - but it helps.

STAND UP AMERICA

peace
edit on 16-10-2014 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

I appreciate Jesse Ventura's decision to have Noory discuss this topic of EMPs (of which very few know of/or believe in the occurrence of).

I think I am slightly less prone to be affected deeply by such an event because I could survive (fairly comfortably) without use of the gadgets and even the necessities that most believe are a lifeline. *if they only knew how 'unnecessary' those things actually are.

We have no cellphones here (no interest in them. In reality, if I am away from home and I miss a call, big deal. Whatever it is will have to wait). I have a BBQ tank that is always full, I know to not open the freezer/fridge if the electric goes out (and if in the winter, I can always put cold stuff in a storage box outside in winter). I could make a firepit, if necessary. There are other things that wouldn't work (tv cable, etc, etc) but wow, lol big deal. No one dies from lack of reality shows (unless they just can't handle actual 'reality' lol). We can live without a computer too. Anyone I know who is important to me is thankfully within walking distance anyways.

The only big issue that would effect me (and others) would be banking. So my suggestion is to always keep cash on hand as well as a VERY current (in-print) bank statement for proof of actual account balance in case electronic databases are wiped clean. This MIGHT help, but who knows. It is better than a zero chance of proving your net worth (via a savings account), I suppose.

There are many other things to do to prepare but there are other threads on that subject with good suggestions so I won't rant any further.

The main focus for any emergency (EMP or other) is to keep YOUR head about it. Others may not be as calm as you and be in panic mode (hell, I've seen people misplace their cellphone for 20 minutes and lose their mind. uhhhg). I know that I am prepared to avoid those type of people AFTER the first 24-48 hours until REALITY sets in. I believe that is when their panic actually sets in. lol

If and when SHTF, I believe that others need a calm voice of sanity (and perhaps)....so do try to be as kind as possible without putting yourself in danger. Remember that those that you help early on will likely be even a better ally in the future and being a true SOB to someone early on may bring that person to become your foe.

Remind yourself and others that we are supposed to behave like civilized human beings, despite the chaos that envelopes or develops around us.

Thank you to Mr. Ventura for the reminder.

*I didn't know he had a show such as this. Is this new? I'm soooo behind and out of the loop.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If George Snoory goes off the grid, ask him to go off the air too.

His unconditional support to the zionist state of israel is beyond appalling.

In so many words George....you suck!

edit on 16-10-2014 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Did the EMP come already?

I'm feeling some negative energy impulses *from comments above* yet my lights are still on.

Perhaps nobody is home where that energy is coming from.

shrugs and sighs, it's like talkin' to the air LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

people may work together and help each other out....................Nah.

it's like when 911 happened, for a few weeks everyone was soooo courteous on the roads letting everyone in , waving them t get in front of them smiling. Then within a few months it was back to cutting people off and both parties giving the finger.

we are getting a 20kw generator that can power the whole house, it runs on NG and can easily be switched to propane .
edit on 21-10-2014 by LA1IMPALA because: wanted to add on

top topics

join