It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 - 666 years = the year 1348 and the Black Death (Ebola-like) spreading in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

And my retort is that a vaccine could easily be used as the mark of the beast to fulfill a dark date. Pure speculation, just talking shop here. In that since, 666 would make sense.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar
All right, consider this; "Operation double bluff".
What would be a cheap and easy way to kill off all the conspiracy theorists?
It could be done by deliberately telling them the truth, knowing that they are predisposed to believe the opposite of what they are told.
You(TPTB) have a genuine fatal disease, with a genuine vaccine.
You tell the conspiracy theorists that it is a fatal disease and that the vaccine will prevent it.
Of course they believe the opposite (which is what you want them to believe), refuse the vaccine, and consquently die.
So you have got rid of them with a clear conscience, because you haven't actually done anything wrong. They did it to themselves.

edit on 15-10-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If they do DNA comparisons and find similarities, then fine. Otherwise I would just chalk it up to historians doing what they do- rewrite history to suit conventional tastes.
edit on 15/10/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Except, they have found genetic sequences from Yersinia pestis in Black Death victims, not Ebola virus. Y. pestis is the plague bacterium. It is endemic pretty much all over the world in rodent populations. It crops up every year in the US because it lives in prairie dogs among others. Every so often, it mutates and becomes more virulent causing a Black Death style outbreak and epidemic/pandemic. That it hasn't done so recently has to do to its susceptibility to modern anti-biotics.

The plague has three forms - normal Black Death/bubonic plague, pneumonic plague that kills much quicker and can be passed directly from human to human, and septicemic plague which is responsible for the reports of otherwise healthy people falling over suddenly dead. If there were widespread outbreaks of pneumonic plague, then yes, it spread directly from person to person.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

First, I am not speaking for any conspiracy theorist.

Second, I am not claiming this is a conspiracy.

I am stating that it s quite a coincidence that 666 years ago similar events were happening. I personally do not believe in coincidences which is why I have shared this here. Everything in my response to you was, as I said, speculative. You asked for a correlation to the Mark of the Beast and I SPECULATED (and stated as such) that a potential vaccine cure (vaccines have long been discussed here as a potential delivery method for the mark, NOTHING NEW) could be used as such.

Instead of predicting the future or expecting me to, can you explain to me why we did not and still have not banned travel from infected regions in Africa? This DOES seem intentional.

Jeeze man! We all get that you disagree! Go poo on another thread bro!

edit on 15-10-2014 by raedar because: typoo

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What goes around comes around, but I don't think it was Ebola that killed everyone in the Dark Ages.

That doesn't mean that there aren't some interesting coincidences, but we have a long way to go before the pestilence reaches the epic proportions of the Black Death.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And the black death as you can read at wiki the jews living in Europe at that time and followed old bible hygiene rules only 5% of them got infected with the black death (as a result they became suspicious to other people).
And since Africa most likely isn't like the west; how we live and act with such diseases today it's in my eyes not as deadly /spreading in the west as like in Africa right now.

No reason to be scared yet imo at all, look at cars how much they kill each day in western country's, and we get scared when someone in the west gets infected with ebola and dies.
edit on 15-10-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Except, they have found genetic sequences from Yersinia pestis in Black Death victims, not Ebola virus. Y. pestis is the plague bacterium. It is endemic pretty much all over the world in rodent populations. It crops up every year in the US because it lives in prairie dogs among others. Every so often, it mutates and becomes more virulent causing a Black Death style outbreak and epidemic/pandemic. That it hasn't done so recently has to do to its susceptibility to modern anti-biotics.

The plague has three forms - normal Black Death/bubonic plague, pneumonic plague that kills much quicker and can be passed directly from human to human, and septicemic plague which is responsible for the reports of otherwise healthy people falling over suddenly dead. If there were widespread outbreaks of pneumonic plague, then yes, it spread directly from person to person.

You beat me to the punch! The only interesting thing about this so-called 'research' is that the researchers didn't read Philip Ziegler's 'The Black Death', which explained your point in minute detail and was around when I did a history degree in the early 1980s.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
To add to Plague in relation to Ebola:
Claimed that exposure to the Plague over the years has amounted to immunity From AIDS and Ebola, in around 10(said up to 14 percent) percent of Europeans.

Biologists at the University of Liverpool have discovered how the plagues of the Middle Ages have made around 10% of Europeans resistant to HIV.

Scientists have known for some time that these individuals carry a genetic mutation (known as CCR5-delta 32) that prevents the virus from entering the cells of the immune system but have been unable to account for the high levels of the gene in Scandinavia and relatively low levels in areas bordering the Mediterranean.
Source

a reply to: whatnext21
Good point,

I too found this interesting in that in the years from 1347 - 1352 they had the where-with-all to quarantine for 40 days not just 21 days as is being practised today.

That could be part of the protocol that is grossly over-missed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
Here is a link with written content.
Ground Zero

I too found this interesting in that in the years from 1347 - 1352 they had the where-with-all to quarantine for 40 days not just 21 days as is being practised today.

In the wake of the first outbreak, Europeans learned that quarantining infected families for 40 days was effective in stopping the spread. Such a measure would not have worked if the disease were transmitted by rats which are the popular theory on how the disease was spread.
Also, the 40-day period was enough time to ensure the disease finished its incubation period. One of the difficulties in controlling the Ebola virus is that its symptoms start to appear only about five to 22 days after exposure. Therefore people who appear perfectly healthy could be carrying the lethal disease.
It may not be popular to propose this now, but 666 years ago a 40 day observation period helped stop the spread of the plague. 666 years later we watch and wait for the 22 days of incubation and hope for the best.

Not to be rude, but I have a difficult time believing the effectiveness of the 40 day quarantine. The 40 day quarantining did not work. The disease lasted for at least 5 years and killed MILLIONS all throughout Europe. Some figures even state 60-70% of the population in the whole of Europe perished. It seems like nothing worked, it just had to run it's course.

edit on 15-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I've seen the thing about the resistance genes in some people on TV. I forget where exactly ... maybe it was a science channel doc, but their example was a hemophiliac who was exposed to HIV through tainted blood and should have gotten sick but didn't, and it happened enough to be a genuine anomaly. He has that gene.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Equation Works both ways --

Year 1348 + 666 years = Year 2014 = "Black Deaths" from EBOLA in Africa.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
zzzZZZzzz it began in 1347 and lasted about 5 years so the 666 nonsense is neither the start or the finish but in between so I'd call that mere coincidence.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow, great post! You have officially just creeped me out considering the mysterious appearance of clowns in California towns:

Residents in the California towns of Bakersfield and Wasco have recently been plagued by stalking, scary clowns.

news.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

As Lucidity said 'Ebola like" and Ebola are different things. There are multiple Hemorrhagic Fevers and this seems to be drawing a long bow aimed squarly at people fear of Ebola, why not say "new research suggests that the black death may have been caused a hemorrhagic like virus such as Lassa fever, Lujo virus, Argentine, Bolivian, Brazilian and Venezuelan HF, Hantavirus, Crimean-Congo HF, Garissa, Ilesha virus, Rift valley fever, Marburg virus, dengue, yellow fever or the tick-borne encephalitis group that cause VHF: Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus and Kyasanur Forest disease virus." - no instead they went straight for the money maker..
Having said all that though the research is interesting in its own right without being linked to EVD. Also why do they say its controversial new research? is it being opposed by anyone? seems like click bait to me.
With all this talk of black deaths, bubonic plagues and ebola be vigilant and dont let yourself catch the worse infection of all, hyperbolic plague.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The idea surrounding numerical significance always makes me laugh.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Controversial new research= I just made this up.
We know that the plague was a respiratory disease . The bruises on the neck are why it was called the black death. It wasn't the red death but this concept is a red herring. LOL.a reply to: raedar

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
The idea surrounding numerical significance always makes me laugh.
I wish you'd have been in my math classes. They always made me cry. I'm a right brained thinker. Only geometry made sense to me because it wasn't math it was art.
Numerology is a fun house full of wavy mirrors who's reflection changes depending on how close or how far away from the surface you are.
If it turns out that universal code is binary I'm sunk.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn
Wow, great post! You have officially just creeped me out considering the mysterious appearance of clowns in California towns:

Residents in the California towns of Bakersfield and Wasco have recently been plagued by stalking, scary clowns.

news.discovery.com...

It wouldn't have anything to do with Halloween now would it?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm not into the Numerical Significance of dates etc. You said 1348 but the 'Bubonic Plague' started in 1347 and posed a grave threat for the next 400 years especially for people that ingested Sugar.

In 1665 the Bubonic Plague swept London killing 68,000 people. It was noticed that people who did not ingest Sugar survived and all people that died were big sugar takers!

It was noticed in 1700 that Deaths from tuberculosis increased dramatically in England and other sugar consuming countries as the body environment changed to accommodate it.

Would cutting Sugar intake stop Ebola?

Now there's a thought!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join