It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

im so confused with everything. it is moving too fast.

the nurse that was in cleveland is not back in dallas in isolation...

also, someone else said she is a black lady. on the news she seemed very much asian to me.

and yeah, i would think her and her fiance' did the horizontal shuffle so youre right. we will probably hear about another case in the next week or so

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No, the Asian was announced Sunday. This new ebola nurse is black and they announced she has ebola this morning.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

You are very close to me then since I am about 30 miles west of Hopkins. Tallmadge may be east of Hopkins, but I do not buy the fact that they are sure prolonged, direct contact is the only means of transmission.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So she went to Cleveland to plan her wedding....wonder if her fiancee was there and if they had some intimate contact....I bet he is freaking out right now. I am sure we will hear about him being in the hospital with Ebola soon....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfpint0701

You are very close to me then since I am about 30 miles west of Hopkins. Tallmadge may be east of Hopkins, but I do not buy the fact that they are sure prolonged, direct contact is the only means of transmission.

yeah, that puts you right by me...
im in elyria

if youre due west then that means you are lorain county as well?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

Oh, I remember that.

But you have to consider that Ebola is just so darned hard to catch, right??

TB, on the other hand, is AIRBORNE...so just sayin'....

And now we will found out if the conspiracists are right about it being Airborne and we have been lied to. One or two infections could easily be passed by touch within the confines of a plane. Airborne would infect scores of people.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Sending you a PM

2nd line

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Nurse Pham is Asian, Vietnamese American, she is doing well, she is the first nurse to get sick after treating Duncan, she received the plasma

The second nurse is African American, she is the one that flew to Cleveland and taking into consideration her position as a nurse and been taking care of Mr. Duncan.

Now this second nurse has been transported to Emory hospital in Atlanta, a more equipped hospital to handled her, that it seems she is in worst state than Nurse Pham, that means she was already felling sick when she flew, either that or they transfer her for her own safety.

I hope that help.

BTW the plasma only help people that can take type A blood, because that is the blood type of the host.

edit on 15-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The problem of spreading Ebola seems to be a mixture of denial and an intrinsic sense of entitlement. Many disparage the poor because of the perception that the poor have a 'sense of entitlement'. It is becoming very apparent that it works with the middle-class as well, unfortunately. Many middle-class don't seem to be able to adjust their lifestyles too easily. Their modern 21st cent. convenience life is their god.

Don't let Ebola get in the way. Denial or the more PC term: Normalcy Bias will whisk away any concerns of That...
edit on 15/10/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I believe by the hints given in the last CDC press conference with the head honcho in charge in Cleveland that she may had some intimacy, the person is now in volunteer isolation.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just thought I overheard on CNN that the expected phone wait time for the passengers who were on the same flight is 390 minutes. Haven't seen it mentioned, but could have missed it..

Did anyone else hear that? I feel like I must have heard incorrectly.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
But if you ask anyone with a bleeding heart about nurses and healthcare professionals travelling to and from ebola countries, all you hear are wah wah bs stories that it has to be done and they can't look after themselves etc.

These people are putting everyone else at risk and should be ashamed of themselves for trying to play the hero.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
Not to mention this woman, had a fevor while traveling in a airplane and walking around a airport...

She was full blown infected.. She had the ebola, seeping out of her body...

You know what they say about weird people and airports.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: lovebeck

It popped up as a breaking news story on USA Today then magically vanished.

I've noticed this 5 or 6 times over the last two days. Seen some info on other sites referencing some law enacted back in the late '50s.

What in the Hell is going on with these disappearing news bytes?

This reminds me of the article that Arutz Sheva had on Duncan's death. Hours later they changed it. Seems to me they should have issued a retraction but they did not. This was several days before it was officially announced.

I've got screen shots of both.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This might sound stupid but shouldn't the nurse of an ebola patient be on a no fly list.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
This might sound stupid but shouldn't the nurse of an ebola patient be on a no fly list.

Nope. I said the same thing. Type the name in, 5 seconds.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

yes. she should be on a no fly list
thought that was a no brainer

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The president is holding a news conference shortly.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Soo Mr. Obama finally taken a break from his very busy schedule of dinner parties, campaigning and golf playing to address the commoners.

How nice.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
anyone have a link to the site that will have the obama presser?

thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join