It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Days to beat Ebola , UN says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In latest UN conference, Anthony Banbury warns that World has 60 days to beat Ebola from spreading and if this timeline is not met there is no resources to stop it and they do not have a plan if it escalates.
The interesting thing I tried to find a video of the actual speech in English sites and couldnĀ“t. What Mr Branbury said is that the best way and the only way to stop it to spread in noninfected countries is to help people in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone to stop Ebola now where it is.

Exactly, it should be stopped where it is and not sending patients around the World. Also by the estimated figures how the disease spread it is time for governments to actually realize that screening and other measures should be mandatory and every commercial flight should be stopped in those areas. It has been slippery slope politics and that could have a devastating outcome.

You can watch the video here Link
More about the conference Link
And from UN Link

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
the Ebola posts are spreading way faster than the actual virus ever could!

now of course, keeping people informed, sharing ideas means some ideas will come up more often than others, so no harm done really.
As for your post, and what was said, the first thing would be to block incoming/outgoing flights from that area. i know it sounds harsh, and there are healthy people that want to go back home to their loved ones, but tough titties.
I read about this robot, little moe i think, that can pretty much zap ebola to death, and they have been using these robots in a bunch of different hospitals, it can remove the virus from any surface in about 2 minutes...why not start with sending some of those to Liberia, for example, as a way to "help the people there"?
probably because each robot costs 100000 usd.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Im sure the TPTB knows more about this and have known some time now. I found it quite a coincident that our own University hospital has started this summer to build new helicopter landing areas on their roofs and a new building is soon finished too.

new topics

join