It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Dallas worker tests positive for Ebola (third US case)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: texasgirl

Why would the gov admit to careworkers being sick but not thw family membera moat likely to have contracted it?

Because there was only one case of Ebola at the time and keeping it under wraps was a lot easier. Do you think they would come out now and finally admit that they, too, have it? I doubt it, especially if they went all this way to keep it out of the media. There would be a huge firestorm if they were to come out and admit it.

That's just my theory.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
And why aren't we hearing from Louis Troh comment about these two other Texas Healthcare workers who contracted Ebola from her late fiancee? You would think she would come out and say how badly she feels and how her prayers are with the family and loved ones of Nina Pham and the other unidentified person who contracted it.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The lack of transparency in our government regarding this matter, to me, is far more disturbing than the virus itself!! When the smoke blows over, and the lies they have told us are out in the open, drastic changes need to happen. They can't keep the lid on this indefinitely, What happens then???

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Damn! We are effed!!! How can our own protocols become obsolete?!!! THE HELL WILL WITH THIS EFFEN CRAP. I AM OUTTA HERE.
See you later mates and take care of your selves.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Alreadu posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue at the ongoing.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 1   >>

join