It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Health care worker in Dallas diagnosed with Ebola

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
CNN is going after the WH and their "tenacious" response, using video archives to show the utter, unprecedented stupidity of the CDC. "No threat to the US." Ha!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You know, it's the capitalist way, marg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Hellas

Is in Amarillo texas the hospital is in lockdown waiting for the CDC, only one nurse had contact with the person and she is in lockdown with him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will end in mass panic very soon and people will start fleeing

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Occurs it is, that is why is not only vaccines trials for ebola but big pharma is throwing also treatments to go with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's is what worry me the most, if hospitals are going to start going on lock down every time somebody shows sick Texas will run our of hospitals for sick people, let no forget that staff personnel will stop going to work for fear of infection.

No good.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just heard on CNN from Dr. Sanjay Gupta, 2nd nursed called CDC before travel and was given the ok to travel. He also said they could be updating when a person is actually contagious......

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Is in Amarillo texas the hospital is in lockdown waiting for the CDC, only one nurse had contact with the person and she is in lockdown with him.

And before you know it, martial law will start.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: Hellas

And before you know it, martial law will start.

That could only start to keep the Texans in their state of fear that they'll spread ebola outside of Texas.

Which then would unleash hell around the country..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

CBS News Medical Correspondent Dr. John LaPook reports that Vinson called the CDC several times before boarding the plane concerned about her fever and was told she was OK to board.

dfw.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
this thread is so bloated with the same users repeating the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again.

i get it, your angry and frightened....so am i. and YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE.

but please, im very concerned too, and all of this emotion is making it very difficult to find new relevent information.

i take a nap for a few hours, wake up and BAM. 15+ pages of "shes so stupid, the cdc is stupid, everybody is lying".

I DONT DISAGREE WITH YOU. but its becoming problematic. even the mods are doing it.

i beg you all not to take this the wrong way.

i live in the DFW area so dont think im not taking this serious.
edit on 15-10-2014 by LurkingRelentlessly because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
On CNN just now, Sanja Gupta is reporting that Amber Vinson actually called someone at the CDC and told them she had a fever of 99.5 before she got on the plane. That CDC rep told her, "it shouldn't be a problem."

Well, whoever authorized that needs to be charged as well!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So she knew she was sick and still boarded the airplane when she knew also that she took care of an infected patient with ebola.

Incredible.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the link confirming what I heard on CNN.
The CDC is unbelievable, I'm glad I didn't rush to judgement, I knew something didn't seem right about the story.
Interesting they let it play out for hours on the news like she broke out of isolation only to find out they told her she was okay to fly.

edit on 15-10-2014 by whoreallyknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whoreallyknows
Just heard on CNN from Dr. Sanjay Gupta, 2nd nursed called CDC before travel and was given the ok to travel. He also said they could be updating when a person is actually contagious......

Let me guess, the update will say that people with fevers are not contagious.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
She went to Ohio to make wedding plans ??? Oh and in such a joyous state, I bet, with family members who work at Kent State, and all her alumni from Kent State......oh tell me, how many people in Ohio did she give close personal hugs and friendly cheek kisses to ?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here is the problem; medical officials and CDC representatives speaking from dogma.
They have to admit, tonight, publicly, that we don't know everything about ebola virus--or the public will begin to disregard everything they say.

Thomas Geisbert, a professor at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston who has researched the Ebola virus for decades, said it isn’t entirely clear when an infected person actually becomes symptomatic. “We don’t know with 100 percent certainty” when an infected person begins shedding the virus, Geisbert said. “People go out and say things that are black and white, and they are getting themselves in trouble.”

Professor Geisbert goes on to say:

He agreed that, typically, patients become contagious only after developing symptoms, and as the level of virus mounts in their blood and other bodily fluids. But he there have been anecdotal cases in the past of “super shedders” – people who, for some genetic reason, give off much more of the virus than the average patient.

www.washingtonpost.com...[e ditby]edit on 10/15/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Fleeing where?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
now amarillo, tx has a possible case.

if its confirmed i wonder if it came from the first or second tier of duncons exposures, or if its an entirely new imported case.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That's is what worry me the most, if hospitals are going to start going on lock down every time somebody shows sick Texas will run our of hospitals for sick people, let no forget that staff personnel will stop going to work for fear of infection.

No good.

And just imagine already being a patient in these hospitals, being treated for other conditions.
If I were one of those, I'd be afraid of the nurses acting like busy bees, pollinating each flower that they visit...so to speak...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkingRelentlessly

The man that walked into the ER with ebola symptoms said that he never traveled to west Africa, but he came into contact with somebody that did, the only person that came from west Africa infected was patient zero, Duncan.

I wonder if is a family member

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join