It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Health care worker in Dallas diagnosed with Ebola

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Maybe not terrifyng but a very real possibility.
edit on 10/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

You know I understand what you are coming from, we just have two infected person alive now, compare to the devastation in West Africa, but truly what it worries me the most, is not the infected but the stupid morons running our health care system, the morons in the nation of everything could not even keep, one, just one infected man under isolation from infecting possibly and entire staff in the same hospital that he was cared for it.

Such technology is not even worth two pennies with such incompetence.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Akron is about 4 hours from me, but about 30 min from several friends and most recent ex gf.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Also this woman was irresponsible but she didnt know the first nurse was sick until she returned.

that really does not have anything to do with it..
she knew she was exposed before she jumped a plane.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

originally posted by: xavi1000

My points are facts.Nothing to do with your emotions.Ebola is not danger to US, people like you who spread panic and fear are more dangerous.

no danger?
how can you say that?

up untill a couple weeks ago there was never ebola in the states? now the 1 person that came here with it from africa has already passed it on to 2 others...
one of those 2 decided to jump on a plane and travel across the country so yeah, i think there is a risk.

you say nigeria is winning the war.....well, they have only been fighting it 39 years.
no risk to the us....thats a joke

1 guy had it. he is dead. now 2 people have it and they got it from him...
you should be able to extrapolate from there

Patient zero of AIDS is year 1980 , 34 years fight with aids in US.More than 1.1 million people in the United States are living with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 6 (15.8%) are unaware of their infection.Ebola is far far away from this.
edit on 15-10-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I mean.. I find it almost unimagineable that they didnt even kiss and thats enough. You are seeing your significant other after a long time apart. Unless she was keeping distance aware she might be sick.. but I have a bad feeling we will see an ohio case.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

So far is not known cases here in GA but I am keeping and eye and ear to what is going on around, because if something happen is better to be informed than guessing.

I am about 3 hours from Atlanta, but I did traveled last month from Atlanta to PR I returned 3 weeks ago. Very busy airport.

I agree, that the nurse had intimacy as is already been told that somebody from the family went on voluntary quarantine.

edit on 15-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

My points are facts.Nothing to do with your emotions.Ebola is not danger to US, people like you who spread panic and fear are more dangerous.

no danger?
how can you say that?

up untill a couple weeks ago there was never ebola in the states? now the 1 person that came here with it from africa has already passed it on to 2 others...
one of those 2 decided to jump on a plane and travel across the country so yeah, i think there is a risk.

you say nigeria is winning the war.....well, they have only been fighting it 39 years.
no risk to the us....thats a joke

1 guy had it. he is dead. now 2 people have it and they got it from him...
you should be able to extrapolate from there

Patient zero of AIDS is year 1980 , 34 years fight with aids in US.More than 1.1 million people in the United States are living with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 6 (15.8%) are unaware of their infection.Ebola is far far away from this.

You can't get AIDS by touching somebody's sweaty hand nor does the HIV Virus survive outside of the body
edit on 15-10-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

She didnt know she was exposed. To her knowledge the protocol and ppe protected her from exposure. She was negligent, but im not going to blame a victim who truated her hosputal. The hospital is to blame for all of this.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
On CNN just now, Sanja Gupta is reporting that Amber Vinson actually called someone at the CDC and told them she had a fever of 99.5 before she got on the plane. That CDC rep told her, "it shouldn't be a problem."

Unbelievable!

The CDC has also lowered there definition of a fever from 101.5°F to 100.4°F.

Gupta, went on to report that Nina Pham did not have a fever when she was admitted to the hospital. She had other symptoms, but not fever.

Lastly, Amber Vinson was transferred to Emory due to fears of staffing shortage, according to Dr. Gupta.
Texas Presbyterian is afraid it is facing a nursing staffing shortage, due to possible no shows/people walking off the job.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And 34 years later we still don't have a vaccine for HIV/Aids....

link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Since its discovery, AIDS has caused an estimated 36 million deaths worldwide (as of 2012)

what point are you trying to make?

link   
a reply to: Olivine
I missed that! Thanks for the head's up!
I did see the litany of lies by CDC, et. al.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Since its discovery, AIDS has caused an estimated 36 million deaths worldwide (as of 2012)

what point are you trying to make?

That the virus doesnt collapsed US.People are living and adapted with virus.Precautions, education.....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
On CNN just now, Sanja Gupta is reporting that Amber Vinson actually called someone at the CDC and told them she had a fever of 99.5 before she got on the plane. That CDC rep told her, "it shouldn't be a problem."

Unbelievable!

Quoting because this part needs to be seen.

I'll try to post a link when one becomes available.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

I just read on another thread, a person in another hospital in Texas walk into the ER with signs of ebola symptoms the hospital is on lock down, he claim that he has not been out of the US but was in contact with an infected person that was.

Perhaps Mr. Duncan family member?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

But big pharma sure have an assortment of HIV treatments for life that will keep people living, who needs a vaccine to stop the money flow.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I just read on another thread, a person in another hospital in Texas walk into the ER with signs of ebola symptoms the hospital is on lock down, he claim that he has not been out of the US but was in contact with an infected person that was.

The Duncan's aren't infected as far as we know. So who else would that be??

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: marg6043

The Duncan's aren't infected as far as we know. So who else would that be??

Aren't they still in quarantine for the most part? It seems to me the kids were allowed to go back to school, though. I wish the media would get this straight.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Is in Amarillo texas the hospital is in lockdown waiting for the CDC, only one nurse had contact with the person and she is in lockdown with him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join