It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Health care worker in Dallas diagnosed with Ebola

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
From this Link

CLEVELAND, Ohio-- The second Texas nurse confirmed with Ebola in Dallas traveled by air from Cleveland to that city on a Frontier Airlines flight two days ago and may have been contagious at the time, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the airline. The CDC is now working to notify the 132 passengers on the flight-- Flight 1143.

then further down the article states:

Customer exhibited no symptoms or sign of illness while on flight 1143, according to the crew. Frontier responded immediately upon notification from the CDC by removing the aircraft from service and is working closely with CDC to identify and contact customers who may traveled on flight 1143.

Ok when did they remove the airline from service because apparently it flew on to multiple destinations before this happened, what about other flights this plane took or the cleaning crew??

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

of course innocent until proven guilty, but she was walking around a airport with a fever, she knew she had one....

Or she was too stupid to know she did I dunno..

As I said earlier, the sociology of our society will make excuses for this behavior saying its ok or blame something else for their actions..

gotta love it..

Things like this make me sick...

edit on b162014-10-15T15:16:57-05:00America/Chicago103176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I couldn't agree more. B*tch needs to be locked up. Her stupidity explains how she contracted it...
edit on 15-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: wildoracle13

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Sorry if she followed there procedures she shouldn't have been infected. If the procedures failed thats on the government. She is a American with the right to travel, was she under a order to quarantine? What law did she break???

Lock some one up in a jail with Ebola and see what happens...crazy!

Who is responsible for allowing 29 year old nurses with a couple years experience combined, to work with ebola patients? Where is the caution?????

The experienced nurses probably didn't volunteer for that job. Too smart.
edit on 10/15/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

well right now she should be on lock in isolation. nobody said jail.

i know i said once this is all under control she should be charged.

if she gets better then lock her ass up in jail

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sorry if she followed there procedures she shouldn't have been infected.

You can't say that. Heck, even the CDC doesn't know that and now admit it.

She is a American with the right to travel, was she under a order to quarantine? What law did she break???
Just because you are an American that doesn't give you the right to put others at risk. Endangerment of others. If anyone gets sick from her little joy ride in the airplane, then this woman should be charged with assault or manslaughter, depending on the outcome of their illness.

We are saying that if she survives then she should be brought up on charges .... just like a drunk driver knowingly puts the lives of others at risk .. just like a person with HIV puts the lives of others at risk if they run around having unprotected sex. No free passes.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

No, ignorance is too nice, she was an idiot!!!!!

A nurse that was already been screened to deal with an ebola patient knowing all the symptoms of ebola, knowing that something was not right with the handling of Mr. Duncan in the hospital, knowing that by the time she was traveling she was not feeling right, should never had exposed so many INOCENT by standers traveling outside the hospital.

You have to be very stupid to even think that ebola is just another viral disease like the flu.

She was stupid, reckless and her behavior now can be the reason for many more people to become infected.

Nobody forced into an airplane, she as a nurse Knew better.

edit on 15-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

originally posted by: butcherguy
the worker was not allowed to travel on a commercial plane with other people, said Dr. Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control .

well, someone needs to own up to that.

now we have gone from she should not have flown to she was not allowed to fly

which is it?

Well you have it there that the CDC says she wasn't allowed.
She did it anyway, so that shows us what the system as it is actually allows.

link   

originally posted by: Bicent76

of course innocent until proven guilty, but she was walking around a airport with a fever, she knew she had one....

Or she was too stupid to know she did I dunno..

As I said earlier, the sociology of our society will make excuses for this behavior saying its ok or blame something else for their actions..

gotta love it..

Things like this make me sick...

makes me sick too.

bottom line is she knew she was exposed.
she should not have traveled.

orange is the new black time for her, imo

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
public drunkenness is against the law.

so should public ebolaness

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Ok when did they remove the airline from service because apparently it flew on to multiple destinations before this happened, what about other flights this plane took or the cleaning crew??

Yes...
The list just keeps getting longer.

link   
Being an Ohioan, I find this incredibly disconcerting.

Just five minutes ago, one of my customers, a nurse at a local medical center here, flippantly shrugged his shoulders when I asked him if he'd been spoken to about Ebola by his superiors. He looked at me like I was some kind of nut.

We're not just dealing with a possible pandemic, we're also at odds with a strong brand of cognitive dissonance with years of conditioning behind it.

I'm frightened.

link   

She didn't follow the procedures outlined by the CDC according to other hospital workers. The video to that information was linked in another thread. She knew full well she'd been exposed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

We lock people up for involuntary manslaughter when they do something stupid that kills others. We lock people up who have HIV/AIDS and purposely spread it and give it to others. We lock people up for drunk driving and putting others at risk of death on the roads.

Locking people up for knowingly spreading a deadly disease ...

No free passes.

Thats because we are a fascist police state. So if you get the flu or any other disease and goto the doctor or hospital you would accept being arrested for spreading the disease. Cops and arresting people will not solve our problems!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sorry if she followed there procedures she shouldn't have been infected. If the procedures failed thats on the government. She is a American with the right to travel, was she under a order to quarantine? What law did she break???

If she did indeed board that flight suspecting she had Ebola, I think you can make a case for criminal negligence, especially given her role as a medical professional who apparently has been involved in treating patients with Ebola.

And obviously, if you're going to charge and convict someone under those circumstances, you wait until they're no longer contagious before sending them to jail.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
She didn't follow the procedures outlined by the CDC according to other hospital workers.

Would you like to post that information so we can all see the source?

The CDC and the hospital are both saying that they have no clue how the nurses got sick. They 'assume' there was procedures not followed OR that the procedures were not adequate enough. How are you getting that this woman knew she broke procedure? She had been exposed and knew it because of her job and her proximity, but as for breaking procedure ... no one knows that.

edit on 10/15/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So if you get the flu or any other disease and goto the doctor or hospital you would accept being arrested for spreading the disease.

Straw man. No one said anything about going to the doctor.

If people know they can be carrying a deadly disease and they go ahead and do things that put others at risk of catching the deadly disease, then those people need to be charged. It's the same thing that happens with HIV patients who knowingly 'spread the germ'. It's the same thing that happens when people drive drunk. They knowingly put others at risk and they are charged by the courts. Rightfully so.

Cops and arresting people will not solve our problems!!

Locking up people who put the lives of others at risk DOES solve problems.
It gets them off the streets and that makes the streets safer.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

We lock people up for involuntary manslaughter when they do something stupid that kills others. We lock people up who have HIV/AIDS and purposely spread it and give it to others. We lock people up for drunk driving and putting others at risk of death on the roads.

Locking people up for knowingly spreading a deadly disease ...

No free passes.

Thats because we are a fascist police state. So if you get the flu or any other disease and goto the doctor or hospital you would accept being arrested for spreading the disease. Cops and arresting people will not solve our problems!!

Ok she did not do anything wrong..

your right... Let's move on... Getting political now.. I have had enough of crazy with ebola, I don't need a homosapien in the mix as well giving me some crazy as well..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No just the list, if the isolated cases have stayed in Dallas that means control of the disease, but if the traveling of the second Nurse brings ebola into another state then we can say that we are heading to a pandemic and is not control, what happen in Dallas will happen in any other state.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

No, no conditioning , just arrogance, because they are suppose to be better than most, due to the type of work they do as taking care of the sick, that arrogance turns into stupidity.

When I asked my daughter how she felt about ebola, been a nurse, she said to me, that she didn't worry about it

What that tells you,

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join