It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change.org Petition To Demand Dr. Frieden's Resignation: What Do ATS Members Think?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I believe that our great leader, President Obama needs to get his hands wet here, so to speak. Let us know if he still has complete confidence in the CDC and their director. If he doesn't, then he needs to grab the bull by the horns and replace him with someone that he believes to be up to the task.
I do not have confidence in Frieden.

My thoughts on the matter, precisely. Hence, my wanting to create a petition to gently coax Obama along...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

I think nurses will be the ones that turn the heat up. Nurses has historically been able to have their demands met, not so much those other groups.. i was in a meeting yesterday about ppe when a very senior nurse went on a solid 15 minute rant about what is happening i wish it was face to face and not teleconference so i could see the government representative sweat. I suspect if she was prepared to say that in a formal meeting with health directors and government present then the nurses union has already begun to mobilize

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, we're supposed to have a US Surgeon General, but the GOP/Republicans have blocked Obama's appointee.

That would be the person coordinating all the efforts between the White House, CDC and other agencies.

Well to be perfectly honesty can you blame them? Obama appointed this guy and look what we have!

His track record for appointing people that actually do a good job isn't a long list

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join