It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola screenings start at Kennedy Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The move is part of measures being taken to battle the spread of the deadly disease in the U.S. Passengers traveling from the hardest hit West African nations will be checked with high-tech thermometers and are required to answer a series of questions about their health and travels.
Kennedy is the first of five U.S. airports to roll out the enhanced screening.

About 94% of the West African travelers arriving in the United States come through Kennedy and the four other airports set to begin screenings next week: Newark, O'Hare in Chicago, Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta and Dulles in Washington.
This isn't about Ebola, it's about control. It's about the transferring of freedom for security. Typical: Problem, Reaction, Solution. How come no one is asking questions???? Why is everyone being so compliant? Do they not care that the government wants a dictatorship???

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

The move is part of measures being taken to battle the spread of the deadly disease in the U.S. Passengers traveling from the hardest hit West African nations will be checked with high-tech thermometers and are required to answer a series of questions about their health and travels.
Kennedy is the first of five U.S. airports to roll out the enhanced screening.

About 94% of the West African travelers arriving in the United States come through Kennedy and the four other airports set to begin screenings next week: Newark, O'Hare in Chicago, Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta and Dulles in Washington.
This isn't about Ebola, it's about control. It's about the transferring of freedom for security. Typical: Problem, Reaction, Solution. How come no one is asking questions???? Why is everyone being so compliant? Do they not care that the government wants a dictatorship???

Well personally I feel better knowing they are high tech thermometers.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Do they not care that the government wants a dictatorship???

Might be regular fliers that are not bothered by the already in place TSA conditioning.

Ebola- the perfect disease to let loose to have the masses accept the loss of rights.

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMeYou caught that, too? lol hahahahahahah What a joke! This is worse than the "shoe bomber". Remember, that's why we have to take off our shoes, at the airport, now-a-days. I used to loooooooooove going to the airport, just to hang out. Lots of things to do. Now? Fagetaboutit!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawakeThey don't even need a real disease. All they need to do, is make up stories. Crazy thing is: they do inform us of their plans. People just haven't made the connection.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It will not work. If someone had the virus, they would just take an aspirin.

Add in people like me with a naturally low body temp. Mine is usually at 96, so I could have a fever and seem norrnal.

top topics

join