It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man Won't Take Down Obama Tombstone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: guohua

Did Obama reject your advances or something? You are positively relentless. Keep up the counterproductive work. You're helping no one and contributing nothing.

Lol, give it up man. Anyone who has so much time to upload so many pictures and memes to this site just so he can add them to every post will "win" every argument here. YOU have friends and a life outside this site so you don't have time to argue every irrelevant point that would be removed as off topic in any other thread.

A little advice, open a thread, see who authored it, pop some popcorn and watch the mindless drones on here star and flag the hell out of it if it is

A) Anti Obama
B) Anti Democrat
C) Or the latest trend ( i.e. Ebola)

Although one poster dared to breach protocol and combined his hate for Obama with his fear of Ebola.

Be on your toes my good man

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM

And One More !!!

CANYON COUNTY, Idaho (KBOI) - On a rural road just outside of Nampa you can find a scary yard decked out for Halloween. Richard Piersol says, "I've got the Grim Reaper on the ATV, and Obama's head is on the spear and he has been decapitated."

Piersol says that he likes decorating for Halloween and this year he let his views be known.

"It's like free speech. I am pretty much saying I don't like his politics, and I don't like him. That's it," Piersol said.

He says the display has nothing to do with race.

Obama Halloween head makes statement for homeowner

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
a reply to: xuenchen

That is so wrong!

That is so disrespectful!

That is so. . . um. . .so. . . um. . .

Aw hell.

Never mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:35 AM
a reply to: xuenchen

More Whiny Liberals,,,,
Crying about Disrespect Their Messiah.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
a reply to: mymymy

Yeah but I'm not trying to win. I just don't like letting it slide without comment. I'm happy to take a brief window of time to point out how silly she is with the anti Obama/anti democrat spam. Her posts are like Chinese gold farmer spam in MMOs but I actually can communicate with the author ;p

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:36 AM
I'm going to make one of this guys name on my lawn with a donkey's ass on it.... Idiot

new topics

top topics
<< 2  3  4   >>