It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Won't Take Down Obama Tombstone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Um, just out of curiosity, what exactly are 'fire farts'?

a reply to: snarky412
Oh, My dear I don't Want to Know,,,, Sounds Nasty!
Or Explosive

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: thesaneone

Lol you don't like people raining on your hate parade? Every time I see one of these I'll be there. If she has a problem she should post logically, reasonably, and calmly in a forum that doesn't allow personal attacks. If I have to be the one voice speaking out against blind hate then so be it.

Off topic:
I know you are fairly new but the OP has been around for a while, and they are one of many that are into politics and the antics of this administration [and ones of the past]
You will run across many others like them, so don't be surprised & don't let it get to you

On topic:
Obama has not exactly been a good leader, in fact many Dems are distancing themselves from him this next election go-round

Even his own advisers, well former, are speaking out about his refusal to 'listen'

So yeah, many in the public are not happy with Obama right now
I guess you could say guohua is one of them. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

So I responded to post where you brought up bush, but this thread is not about him now?
We can just leave it there I guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

just goes to show the stupidity of the average person.....obama doesnt make the rules he is just a puppet and yet we have people arguing over this and kids that pray to him....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

just goes to show the stupidity of the average person.....obama doesnt make the rules he is just a puppet and yet we have people arguing over this and kids that pray to him....

Obama is following along in the exact neocon footsteps that the GOP under W installed. You would think the right would be singing his praises as he bows to wallstreet and the military industrial complex, corporate america and the wealthy elite. Under Obama the rich are getting richer and the poor is classes are increasing. And Obama has continued the war W started.... I would think that's a conservative wet dream!

There must be another reason why he is so hated...maybe it's because he's......nah!
edit on 15-10-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I agree with you, But I brought up pictures of bush to prove a point and end the point, he was bashed like every other POTUS.
The next I have to assume will be too and very likely by me, Now did I upset you, by wanting to keep Bashing Obama or do you want to keep on with Bush?

I can bash Bush, I was bashing Bush before.
Now if you're so upset with me for trying to get back on topic and taking Bush from you in my Thread, Start a threat and we'll Bash Bush together,,,, but, it's been 6 years and Obama has been as bad as Bush by Ten Fold!

edit on 15-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

Another problem with our country today is how everyone gets 'offended' now at the drop of a hat

If a person(s) sees or hears something they don't like, all of a sudden they get offended and expect something to be done about it, even if it means showing their azz

Praying is offensive
Smoking is offensive
Cussing is offensive
Drinking is offensive
Toy guns are offensive
Loud music is offensive
Driving big cars/trucks are offensive
Picking on your political opponent is offensive
Etc., etc., etc.....

Wah, wah, wah....
Bunch of whiney-azz cry babies we have become!!

What ever happened to - you mind your business and I'll mind mine?
Now it's - let me nose into your life and give you hell because I don't like you and find you 'offensive'

Sorry, end of rant.....*whew*

Anyway, people getting 'offended' is now the new 'race card' thingy IMO
The bad thing about it, they usually get their way

Apologies for rambling

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
That;s right and I have a question, How is that Smokeless Cigarette Offensive?
It doesn't smell like a cigarette, no ash and no second hand smoke, but people are saying it's not allowed in bars or on public transportation. Why,,,,,, I mean, we allow Obama in Bars and on Public Transportation and he's Offensive.
Couldn't help myself!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

How can you take something from me that you brought in?

If you can say you bash bush, then do it every once in while, he had a big hand in where we are today.

Oh and I have no problem with what this man is doing, his right to express him self.

Barry is not quite bush x10, but I would agree he has extended many policies that bush put in place.
Yes I know that makes him a liar, but I knew he was a liar when he started running
A politician lied?? Let me show you my shocked face

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
You wish he was, but he's not, he's downsized the Military and ran off many big businesses by taking away their tax breaks.
You think the Republicans would have giving all those tax dollars to Green Energy companies and then watch them take the money and go Bankrupt.
No, Only Obama.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Good, now that he's got Obama on a grave stone, he should put the rest of the political idiots up there!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Are you serious?!?!
And you say you bash bush, apparently you forgot what he did as a lame duck president.

It involved banks and bail outs.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Obama is following along in the exact neocon footsteps that the GOP under W installed. You would think the right would be singing his praises as he bows to wallstreet and the military industrial complex, corporate america and the wealthy elite. Under Obama the rich are getting richer and the poor is classes are increasing. And Obama has continued the war W started.... I would think that's a conservative wet dream!

There must be another reason why he is so hated...maybe it's because he's......nah!
w

what is with the left and the right...they all work towards the same goal...so moving on....what has changed ? the rich have been getting richer since the dawn of time...obama is hated because more people are becoming aware of the rigged game and have had enough and voicing out

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I took your shocked face and I'll use it some time,,, I have bashed bush, not recently. not sense Obama has the Chair.
It's Obama's Baby Now.
It's not Clinton's or Bush's, no it's Barry's,,, yes,,,Obama, it's been Six (6) years, Bush has been gone that long and you want me to bash bush for today's problems or just for being Bush?
I'm sorry I took Bush from you, Here I give him back, enjoy yourself, Bash away.
But you're late to the Party. This is Obama's Administration, not Bush's.
Bush Screwed The Pooch and Left Town,,,, Obama is doing The Screwing Now and Has Been?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Lol it's cool. I haven't been here long but I'm a quick study. I figured her out the first time I ran across her.

I'm neither surprised nor letting it get to me. I'm American. I run across this attitude every day and it's not new. The same attitudes are in my family, my school, and pretty much everywhere. It's conditioning and programming. I just get satisfaction from challenging it. I haven't figured out a better way to counter it yet IRL or here so for now words are what I have.

I've spent most of my life not making waves or challenging people but that period is over. The only exception is at work since I don't want my boss to suffer from my non mainstream viewpoints. Small businesses have very little protection these days. I do what I can though such as calmly challenging bigotry and misinformation when I catch it among the children.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So the facts change but your hate remains the same? I love people like you who say they are fair and unbiased when they clearly aren't. Almost all of your posts (if not every single one) are anti Democrat so hard to believe you. I'm guessing your husband is a long time Republican and educated you real good.

Unquestioning support of anything is inherently wrong. That's why are country is where it is. No one wants to question things because society is programmed to attack those who step out from the crowd. It doesn't matter which crowd either.

Stop pretending you are reasonable and righteous. Everything I've seen from you so far is filled with Republican brand rage, hate, and ignorance. It's hard to break bad habits. I hope you do though. The world needs less hatred.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So we can call him the worst ever, but can't bring up people before him that did the same thing, makes lots of sense.

Yes, I will bring up previous presidents as long as people go out of their way to make it look as though we were in a great place in 08-09 and it was one guy that decided he was going to burn in down, all in one swing ( pun intended)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
That is Very true, some people have awoken, Now with that,,, Obama's DOJ has brought about this,,,,,designated First Amendment Area's,,,,,, Why Do you think That is,,,, I Hear College and University Campuses Love Them!

The next part of this post is for the little guy, tavi45 who's so full of Hate for me.
OH, yes the people complaining about my post or my right to be who I am.
You may be who you are because!

Live with it, I do, have a drink, met a girl or what-ever floats your boat and listen to some music,,,, you need to relax,, I'm Not Changing For You!

Now if you're old enough, pour yourself a drink,,,

If you're not old enough,,,,, To Bad,,,, One Day,,, you'll Graduate!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Your incredibly random totally disconnected posts are a marvel. Did you learn your style of debate here or in China? I'm guessing here. It's reminiscent of Murdoch media outlets. It's nearly impossible to tell what you mean when you're not just Obama bashing.

Once again (since you can't read well apparently) you have every right to be who you are. I just think you should work on self improvement. Anyone with your level of hatred, anger, and defensiveness can't be truly happy.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

That is Very true, some people have awoken, Now with that,,, Obama's DOJ has brought about this,,,,,designated First Amendment Area's,,,,,, Why Do you think That is,,,, I Hear College and University Campuses Love Them!

so the constitution is now only valid in designated areas ?...well well....never the less blaming obama is silly he was schooled for his position from day dot as have the others that preceded him

as far as being old enough to drink...i am old enough to know that i should not drink as much as i do

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join