It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patient quarantined with Ebola-like Symptoms in Belleville Ontario.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well this is freaking me out. Belleville is about a 3 hour drive away from Montreal. Where I live.

The patient developed Ebola-like symptoms after a stopover in Sierra Leonne. Officials are claiming that the risk of it being Ebola are relatively low but are taking the precautions anyways (Thank Goodness). This comes just a day after another patient was cleared of having the disease in Ottawa (also in Ontario). I shudder to think what the fallout would be if the Belleville case turns out to be a positive diagnosis.

I'll be keeping an eye on this story and praying to god that it's something else. I'll keep everyone posted as details become available.

globalnews.ca...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

Shocker.... another person with a tummy ache.... Ill be sure to star and flag you...

lol that was sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Just wait till flu season kicks in. Muuuuhahahahaa.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

oooohhhhh hell////// the ebola threads will be really flying.

cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Just think of how much anxiety would be reduced, or even eliminated altogether, if planes didn't stop in countries where people are dying of Ebola by the hundreds every week....Soon, by the thousands, per WHO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on bTuesday00000014Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:00:43 -0500pm90010 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

They should just block the flights. Less false alarms less risk. But they won't. S + F

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Who is designed to try and get the most money possible... Im not saying ebola isn't serious... but their estimates are not legitimate and are flat out phony...

When this liberia ebola outbreak is stopped at less than 15k infected... when they predicted what? 100k?

Maybe rational people will learn.

Im more worried about flu season this year and I have seriously forgotten (IPA) more about viruses than the people that worry will ever learn.

Ebola is just a fun bandwagon topic here... not much relevant to people living in reality.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Oh wow, an intelligent response. I had almost given up.

I agree with you, more should be done to contain this outbreak. It's becoming painfully apparent that asking a few Questions when someone gets off a plane is not a winning strategy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
POsted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join