It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS #12: The Pandemic of Ebola Madness: FearBola!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Volund
where's the medias cut?

That's an easy one. The click bait articles floating around social media are completely surrounded by ads when you try reading them. Their also accompanied by "sponsored" posts that are already paid for.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

You know the worst of it, that while is been pushed that ebola is just something we got in 1976, is not so, what scare me the most is that nobody wants to tell the origins of ebola when it was only found on certain wild animals like the bats, and even the bats were not the natural host of the virus but it never crossed species until 1976.

Ebola as we know it since 1976 to me is more than just a virus born out of nowhere, to me it was born in a lab.

But I am just a conspirator and that is my conspiracy.

Maybe its a lab version of the Marburg virus.

I really wouldnt be surprised.
Nothing really surprises me any more.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: scghst1
It's not a pandemic yet.

We never said it was. Did you get some other video than ours by accident?

Did you not read the thread title or ?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: scghst1

Well, in fact, I wrote the thread title: "The Pandemic of Ebola Madness"

That statement is not calling Ebola a pandemic, but instead the mind-eating virus of "Ebola Madness" as a pandemic, as described in the video.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There is so much being talked about in the media about Ebola that makes no sense at all. They're really ramping up people's fears about something that really isn't a problem in the USA at this time.

However, if there is a major outbreak in the USA, the health system is going to be rapidly overwhelmed. These are the sorts of things that they won't tell you.

The White House has sent 160,000 hazmat suits to West Africa, but seems to think that hospital gowns and a surgical mask with a pair of rubber gloves are enough to protect their own healthcare workers.

The CDC spent all last week saying that "procedures for ebola are fine" and are now saying that they're reviewing procedures.

The White House says that "infection is very hard from person to person" but have setup a NEST type rapid response team to deal with Ebola issues at hospitals anywhere in the country.

It's hard to figure out who's lying, but certainly someone is. Obama today cancelled an overseas trip for a "conference on Ebola" but the media is at one time saying that Ebola isn't a threat, but then the President doesn't cancel meetings and send out 160,000 hazmat suit for something that "isn't a threat" now, does he?

They claim that there are only three cases in the USA (including the one who died) but the President is cancelling overseas trips to deal with "the healh crisis" based on THREE cases?

There is so much about this story that doesn't make any sense at all, and this is usually where conspiracy theories start.

When you're saying it's low risk, but the people in hierarchy are treating it very differently than that, there are questions raised that demand answers.

The media has a lot to be responsible for for the hysteria and the amount of misinformation being spread around.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This whole thing in Dallas will tell us in a short few weeks, if we should panic or not. If only a couple of health care workers get it, then maybe it can be contained. But, if several people, of the dozens of people, who have been exposed via these 3 Dallas victims, also come down with Ebola, then I think we better worry.

The one nurse who has tested positive just flew home from another state. Exposed everyone on the plane too.
edit on 15-10-2014 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theNLBS

originally posted by: Volund
where's the medias cut?

That's an easy one. The click bait articles floating around social media are completely surrounded by ads when you try reading them. Their also accompanied by "sponsored" posts that are already paid for.

Thanks for the reply. I was meaning cut in big pharma. The MSM get ad clicks regardless of the headline. I have an adsense and analytics so i know how the clickity-click-clicky works already...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I can't believe i just watched this. This video should be called NLHS, or next-level-horse@#$%.

Have you been watching the same media I have? Since Duncan was wheeled into the hospital coughing up infectious sputum the entire way as far as the media is concerned, it's been sunshine and unicorn kisses the whole way. "Relax, America, you cannot get Ebola even if you play tonsil hockey with someone going through end-stage systemic organ failure due to massive internal hemorrhaging. In the meantime, what Snarl said is absolutely true. They're breaching protocol for infectious agents a full two biosafety levels below Ebola, clearing febrile nurses for air travel, decontaminating apartments with toddlers thirty feet away for crying out loud!

Viruses mutate when they hit a new genetic population. A virus is not alive, not in the general sense of cellular metabolism. Viruses have one purpose, and that is to insert its genetic material into a host cell in order to reproduce. Period. See those squirrels in your front yard? Possible carriers. That one-legged rescue mutt under your desk? 35% chance of being an asymptomatic carrier if exposed to Ebolavirus. Nobody knows what it will do, and that's the scariest thing of them all. Personal research on hemorrhagic fevers over the last 20 years notwithstanding, I have doctors telling me WE ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS. Our vaunted healthcare system is going to mean precisely dick once our hospital rooms become hospital tents and the blood begins to overflow the cots built by the lowest bidder.

Sorry, I believe them over my government who has been stumbling blindly every step of the way. I especially believe them over someone who cherry picks a few articles on the internet and takes it upon themselves to step up and say "don't worry, everything is ok." You can rely on The Guardian, if you like. I'll continue to read briefings from Kimberly-Clark and people with letters behind their names.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

About those who live in Africa , especially uncountable women which are daily violated, women that are dominated by men in an incredible way, you almost say no word. Are they no human beings for you?
You only talk about Americans (and by the way you uses the word # a little to much). Is semen not the most contaminous fluid?
Who will die you think? yes of course: mostly Africans. Just like with aids. And mostly innocent women.

What is happening? I don't know but Americans and yes Europeans are so self complacent.

I think the overpopulation especially in Africa is not something we can ignore, but I don't know if Ebola and other viruses the real rulers of this world would dare to use.

By the way don't forget Eric Pianka who talked about ebola in 2006.
And don't forget Horowitz and many others who already talked about the issue long ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

It's hard to figure out who's lying, but certainly someone is. Obama today cancelled an overseas trip for a "conference on Ebola" but the media is at one time saying that Ebola isn't a threat, but then the President doesn't cancel meetings and send out 160,000 hazmat suit for something that "isn't a threat" now, does he?

They claim that there are only three cases in the USA (including the one who died) but the President is cancelling overseas trips to deal with "the healh crisis" based on THREE cases?

There is so much about this story that doesn't make any sense at all, and this is usually where conspiracy theories start.

When you're saying it's low risk, but the people in hierarchy are treating it very differently than that, there are questions raised that demand answers.

The media has a lot to be responsible for for the hysteria and the amount of misinformation being spread around.

0bama didn't cancel a overseas trip, he cancelled a fundraising trip. He didn't even let Benghazi do that. That right there tells me that this Administration is in "Spin Mode".

Never let a crisis go to waste is starting to bite them in the ass I think.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
www.theeventchronicle.com...

i just came across this link, i don't even know what to think anymore..could it be they're really just "spreading" ebola to America so that people would in panic support any kind of Africa-shutdown? i mean let's not forget this forum is probably not filled with stupid arrogant people, but rather some very intelligent ones, yet in one thread, the idea of stopping all flights in and out of those countries was quite popular and in my opinion that's nothing but a step towards abandoning connections with that part of africa, leaving an area isolated from the outer world where the troops can do their thing without being bothered by anyone...
i always thought a lot about ebola stinks and that those, who understand the big danger this disease represents, are the ones not being fooled (including me)... now i'm starting to think they're fooling us on a whole different level.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Betweenthebars because: (no reason given)

edit.:What the hell, did they just delete this site ??? i accidently closed it and when clicking on the link, it didn't work. as well as the one i sent to my friend! the internet site doesn't exist anymore! and it did exist, 5 minutes ago
edit on 17-10-2014 by Betweenthebars because: internet site mentioned was deleted

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If ebola is not quarantined properly it will be a major epidemic for the entire world.Not a joke to pretend the desease will spread all over the place and kill 10sof millions and possibly billions.THAT is IF is it not properly quarantined.

Otherwise we will be ok.Why the news has to make a big fuss about it.So far it appears Africa will get control of this and a few cases will spread around the globe because it has to be quarantined or it will kill millions if not billions.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Well, in fact, I wrote the thread title: "The Pandemic of Ebola Madness"

That statement is not calling Ebola a pandemic, but instead the mind-eating virus of "Ebola Madness" as a pandemic, as described in the video.

So why not state it as such, rather than pushing your fear-mongering title than directly correlates with MSM's idea of all of this as well?

Honestly I do not like you. Do not trust you. And have not done either of those two thing since this site was but a simple HTML forum and you have not only evolved, but upgraded on the bull#-o-meter as much as recent authority figures in our government has.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

The problem with the Ebola(tm) vaccine is that it cures everything.

Talk about blowback!

Search "nanobot glyco" and you will be lead to the cure for all diseases that use glycoprotean as a way to hide from the immune system.

The cold cure from Glycomed is the problem. If instead of their high technology solution you chose a natural solution like canabinol oil you are also killing too many diseases for the pharma companies to be happy with.

I am not going to link those sites here. Some are PDFs. Your browser may automatically download PDFs unless you set the download location to "Ask every time".

Wash surfaces with a common (in the developed world) household bleach.

www.msdsonline.com...

edit on 27-10-2014 by freeenergymobile because: Typo Helper

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
UV light kills Ebola(tm)

MSDS Safety Sheet

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Are you serious? I mean really? I've not always agreed with SO but that title is SO clearly stating that the Ebola Madness (as in the fear mongering) is the pandemic...I mean it's not even close to suggesting an Ebola Pandemic

Anyway...I am not even remotely world at this point about a pandemic in this country yet...it's just another round of H1N1 that was supposed to wipe out a nation!

And some ridiculously tiny less than percentage point of people contracted then died from it

Now in Africa, I feel...it's awful and I am not pretending it isn't rampant there...but as far as being a pandemic/endemic...just don't see it at this point

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join