It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra-secret 'White Shroud' group striking terror in ISIS militants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm really surprised some radical Christian hasn't come forward trying to recruit others for a Neo-Crusade to wipe ISIS off the map. I hear people frothing at the mouth about exterminating ISIS -- but they just continue to sit on their couch, count their guns and watch American Idol.

I was thinking this myself recently mystic what could the government do if people announced they were going on a new crusade for jesus and to protect the Christian villages out there in the Middle East , they could not exactly say you are supporting terrorism when they have done exactly the same thing

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The strange and sad thing is that "Abu Aboud" will be the big next terrorist against the west. book it

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Max_TO

Totally. Like...

inglourious basterds

just saying, and before anybody asks, I would go for sure. Problem is, these real life worries are just bogging me down. Diapers, 12 hour shifts (6 days a week, 8 hours on the seventh), more diapers...

Let me know when these guys get to Slinger. I'll be sure to meet them. Mark em up good so they can't go takin off that uniform.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Best way is let Muslim fight Muslim.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm pro war against IS...

But initially I just found the comment hilarious!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

I was wondering how long it would be until they pulled an "Inglorious Basterds" on ISIS. I keep picturing a Syrian Lt. Aldo Raine telling a squad of lovable miscreants all the delightfully terrifying ways they will strike terror into the ISIS ranks.

I wonder what they will carve into the ISIS fighters' foreheads.

Perhaps the Star of David

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I keep battleing with the idea of a conquered people. If you are conquered your way of life and ideas were not sturdy enough to withstand the onslaught. Your men have been killed and your women impregnated with the conquers children forever tying them to their masters. With that being said should their be any mercy on the already conquered? To the innocent if they loved what they had they would have fought to their deaths and their fate was decided upon conceding. Now i digress digress obviously killing innocent is not what we believe in. But maybe we dont understand what innocent really is.

I like your perspective Domo1, it is something not too often given consideration. I remember a Charles Bronson movie from 1977 called "The White Buffalo", and in one scene the Bronson character (Wild Bill Hickok) was talking to the Indian chief (Crazy Horse) who was hunting the buffalo with them , which he talked about the red man's truth and the true truth.

Even though Bronson was sympathetic to the Indian's cause and ended up helping him, he was clear sighted enough to understand it all boiled down to one group conquering another, something that has gone on since the beginning of humanity. There are "rules" of war, regardless if you are the conqueror or the conquered, the oppressed or the oppressor, one cultural group or another, somethings will never change. Submitting to conquest, for whatever reason, has consequences, just as not submitting has it's consequences.

Bronson's one-eyed sidekick was asking him if he had got some "red religion" to be thinking about anything other than the money they'd get for a white hide, but it was really a matter of sympathy and respect for the Indian chief Crazy Horse who was technically at war with the U.S. government.
edit on 15-10-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There are already many groups of militant Syrian rebels fighting ISIS.

There seem to be lots and lots of different localised factions in Syria who's only real objective is to topple the Assad Regime. Most of them, at this stage, are in conflict with ISIS, it seems.

Warning: Graphic Content!

edit on 15-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia
Im surprised Assad, rebels or ISIS havent launched a massive gas or chemical attack on any groups yet, given how much of this weaponary Syria has and has developed over the years....that part of it doesnt make sense to me.

If ISIS is hell bent on death and destruction then why not access WMD's if they have no F$#K's to give.

I would imagine they had considered it, but probably realised it would put the regime in dark light in the western pressncasting doubt over their version of events about the 2013 chemical attack, as well as the disarmament programme brokered by Russia...

Another reason is civilian collateral impacts of a chemical attack. ISIS are embedded amongst civilian towns and cities so its not a simple matter of aiming your dirty bombs at ISIS. There would be women and children at risk in ISIS areas....

Btw this talknof thinning the flock of ISIS and not caring for civilian lives is as equally extreme the fubdamental ideology driving IS with their dream ofnever expanding borders... To them it doesnt matter has many civilians die, their intended goal is establishing a global caliphate and they beleive peace can never come upon this earth until there is a global caliphate som youre flirting with the same extremis extremist ideas that drive isis which is not good. (not all Muslim's share this ideology btw but unfortunately for western liars / leaders this is an Islamic beleif and its worrying how stupid and insignificant they feel we are that they would deceive us that way... Makes you think what theyre planning for the future, seems like it doesnt involve us... Or its a very clever diplomacy card called the double dumb - is that right? To make radical muslims underestimate us :/ very convuluted and troubling topic thats for sure).

Eta, how do we know how many so called "Muslims" in the ME are actually muslims, and not like many Europeans during the catholic inquisition, or christians under communism, converting to the ideology if their rulers to not be purged, as ISIS has been doing with ostensibly "Muslim" Yazidis (who were once all followers of their own faith (some still are.. those that are surviving the this brutal genocide)
edit on 15-10-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

There have been claims that ISIS have used chemical weapons against the Kurdish defenders in the region of Kobani.

Did ISIS Use Chemical Weapons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join