It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra-secret 'White Shroud' group striking terror in ISIS militants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I like this. It's nice to see people standing up to these disgusting bullies.

As Islamic State's brutality grows each passing day, the terror organisation is now under attack from guerrillas itself, it has been reported.

Small groups of Syrians are hunting down the ISIS militants in their stronghold in eastern Syria in a new guerrilla campaign and aims to generate fear in ISIS ranks.

'White Shroud' - a group that claims to have killed more than 100 militant fighters in in attacks in Deir al-Zor province - is reference to the death shroud that awaits the Islamic State militants for their crimes against the innocent Syrian people, said the group leader who gave his name as Abu Aboud.

I have a feeling we are going to start hearing a lot more about these guys and am wondering if they are getting any support from the US or our allies.

Do you guys think that a group like this could make a difference? Fighting terrorists with terror? It seems like terrorists are so gung-ho about dying for their cause they might not really care.

One thing I'm worried about is a group like this targeting the families of ISIS fighters.

Link

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

We should send Paid Fighters to help these guys.

Thin the Herd.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It operates in and around the town of Al Bukamal at the Iraqi border, an area of crucial importance to ISIS as the link between the territory it controls in Syria and Iraq. The group currently numbers 300 members, said Mr Aboud.

Interesting. I'm glad to see more backlash from locals.

Link

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Fighting fire with fire may work, however, violence begets violence.

Anyway, I'd like to see the real pros get in there, show them how it's done and shame them into disbanding.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I tend to agree with you. I would be more concerned if these folks seemed to want political power but they seem to just be fed up with the nonsense.

That whole area is such a clusterf_. One group gets ousted, the next one becomes just as bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You know, there is a movie script hiding somewhere in this storie.

Makes you wonder what the terrorist will do if they become the targets of terror . I say they end up running like a scared child.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I keep battleing with the idea of a conquered people. If you are conquered your way of life and ideas were not sturdy enough to withstand the onslaught. Your men have been killed and your women impregnated with the conquers children forever tying them to their masters. With that being said should their be any mercy on the already conquered? To the innocent if they loved what they had they would have fought to their deaths and their fate was decided upon conceding. Now i digress digress obviously killing innocent is not what we believe in. But maybe we dont understand what innocent really is.
edit on 14-10-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

That's why I play it safe, all I want to know is what would Paton do ?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

We should send Paid Fighters to help these guys.

Thin the Herd.

yep then the American government who it looks like blew up 50 of the opposition leaders will kill these as well. the powers that sleaze want ISIS doing what they are doing and until the soldiers that protect the scum in our governments turn there guns on the real murderers then we are always going to be getting screwed over. soldiers sign up to protect there country so why are they letting these people who kill us and themselves get away with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
CIA fueled.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
CIA fueled.

Good.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm really surprised some radical Christian hasn't come forward trying to recruit others for a Neo-Crusade to wipe ISIS off the map. I hear people frothing at the mouth about exterminating ISIS -- but they just continue to sit on their couch, count their guns and watch American Idol.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I like this. It's nice to see people standing up to these disgusting bullies.

'White Shroud' - a group that claims to have killed more than 100 militant fighters
I have a feeling we are going to start hearing a lot more about these guys and am wondering if they are getting any support from the US or our allies.

Do you guys think that a group like this could make a difference? Fighting terrorists with terror? It seems like terrorists are so gung-ho about dying for their cause they might not really care.

One thing I'm worried about is a group like this targeting the families of ISIS fighters.

the 'white shroud' might try to out do the merciless Sunni-Jihadists who put decapitated heads on fence pickets..(to instill fear to the residents ...

How would One go about out-doing the ISIS atrocities....
maybe by doing the Vlad the Impaler routine on those captured or wounded fighters would quickly lead to a stop to all these atrocities by both sides

the insanity needs to end

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's about time we see some false heroes to go along with our false prophets. Usually the only fake heroes you can find are in the umpteenth iteration of our spider, super, and X varieties of men.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

😂😂😂

For real!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This has happened in so many ares in that region, or the ME in general. Pakistan had a gang of regular Joes, some doctors, dentists, and newspaper delivery men, suddenly dress up, arm up, and start ka-plow!ing the jihadis that were wrecking havoc on their villages. In Afghanistan too.

Man its awesome to hear. I hope they blow Jihadi ass up, from here to kingdom come.

One of these stories needs to get told in Hollywood, Charles Branson meets Abu Hamid Abu Dabi....

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: MystikMushroom

😂😂😂

For real!!!

So we shall chalk you down as being pro-crusade?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wonder how long until the white shrouds turn black. Or worse, red.

I want to believe...but I can't.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I was wondering how long it would be until they pulled an "Inglorious Basterds" on ISIS. I keep picturing a Syrian Lt. Aldo Raine telling a squad of lovable miscreants all the delightfully terrifying ways they will strike terror into the ISIS ranks.

I wonder what they will carve into the ISIS fighters' foreheads.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Im surprised Assad, rebels or ISIS havent launched a massive gas or chemical attack on any groups yet, given how much of this weaponary Syria has and has developed over the years....that part of it doesnt make sense to me.

If ISIS is hell bent on death and destruction then why not access WMD's if they have no F$#K's to give.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join