It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal or Insane ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok, I have been having some strange experiences lately, Firstly I don't have any hard evidence to back it up, all I have is my experiences which I am able to cross reference with other peoples experiences.

Firstly, at night times when it starts getting dark I see noise static in the air like the type you get using the old phone cameras with out a flash at night time. Amongst this static that is vibrating very fast I see faintly movement, witch when I try to touch or get close to the movement in the air it is either really cold or really hot, if I try to poke it I feel something poking me back in the chest or head. These things what ever they are seem to follow me and other people around. Furthermore when these beings are around I get a high pitch sound sometimes enough to get you a head ache

Secondly I have been having lucid experiences to the point were I know Im awake, but yet my eyes are closed. I am able to walk around my room or anyplace anywhere for that matter and fully interactive with the objects, feel, smell, hear taste and experience all from just laying down with my eyes closed on my bed.

thirdly I keep getting vivid flashes in my head of multidimensional beings around people as I walk pass them, The other night I was at the dinning table wit 5 other people and I got extremely vivid flashes that they were all reptilians sitting around the kitchen table eating dinner with me.

fourthly, I have been seeing some really strange stuff in the night sky, last week I saw 3 things in a triangle formation I thought at the time were satellites but as bright as Venus move across the sky then leave orbit getting fainter and fainter, Was Nasa launching 3 space shuttles together? I heard nothing of this. As well as last week during the day I saw what I thought was a helicopter as high as a concord plane, but it was not moving, it was just sitting there, then two things came off this thing in the sky, went in a formation and flew a little bit further across the sky the joined back on to the main object in the sky then disappeared.

Now fifthly last night I was gazing at the stars, this one star in particular just disappeared. It was as bright as mars, it was not moving, and it was Not a super nover, it's like it turned of it's star light all together and just disappeared. So im thinking it was not a star but something else.

sixth, I have been hearing a type of voice that it's dialect and tone is something you could never forget, it kinda sounds like a old witches voice but more male like. the tone is strong as like the vocal cords are fully developed with no room for spur in the voice.

And lastly sometimes I just don't feel my self, I feel part of my conscience it dormit and I have no control of what I am saying of doing.

Does anyone have any insight?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

Do you feel with your eyes closed you are viewing things "over-there" as though a type of television ? Removed from the scene, but watching it go on in front of you? You may be experiencing a form of astral projection or O.B.E....both of which can manifest in the ways you describe.

Dont think of it as insanity of any kind...its not. Youre just "awakening" to your ability. The greater question you should ask yourself is why you, why now and what are you supposed to do and learn from this? I have some experience in a little of what you describe. You are just being exposed to it and its strange at first.

You should log your experiences...what, when, and under what circumstances...time of day, awakening, getting ready for bed, out-of-the-blue. Whatever.

There is a lesson in this learning experience for you and you alone. You have to give it time for you to understand. Youre not insane...and in fact it may not be paranormal either.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Secondly I have been having lucid experiences to the point were I know Im awake, but yet my eyes are closed. I am able to walk around my room or anyplace anywhere for that matter and fully interactive with the objects, feel, smell, hear taste and experience all from just laying down with my eyes closed on my bed.

Do you have any vibrations or hear any loud wind like sounds while laying down to sleep? To me it sounds like this is an Out of Body Experience and those are totally normal!!

sixth, I have been hearing a type of voice that it's dialect and tone is something you could never forget, it kinda sounds like a old witches voice but more male like. the tone is strong as like the vocal cords are fully developed with no room for spur in the voice.

Do you hear the voice as your falling asleep or when you're awake?
edit on 14-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Paranormal or Insane ?

I don't think you are insane but a visit to your primary care physician might be in order.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It sounds like OBE too me what you have described but i don't know what too make of you seeing reptilians sitting around the dinner table, i would probably get checked by a Dr just to be on the safe side that something isn't wrong with you that is causing hallucinations, i don't think that you are insane. As for the UFO sightings, well alot of people describe strange happenings after an experience seeing a or several UFO's.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It sounds that you suffer from schizophrenia or something similar to my ears (apparently schizophrenia affects 1% of the population in one form or another ) but then we would have to define what schizophrenia is. I have read that the shamanic view such mental illnesses as the birth of a healer. So the bigger question is how you are dealing with it, is it affecting your normal life.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
...I see noise static in the air like the type you get using the old phone cameras with out a flash at night time. Amongst this static that is vibrating very fast I see faintly movement...

Im no expert but I have experimented a lot and have read dozens of books on the subject....

I aggree with the other poster who mentionned an awakening. I have seen something similar to this ( sorta like pixels) moving around me, this was when I was meditating and practicing to view people's auras and especially to view energy in the air around you.

for the reptilians around the table though, that is new to me....I have seen this type of scenario once...Did you see the movie "They Live"? Did you happen to be wearing weird sunglasses at that time?

Just kidding, I beleive you, if you are indeed awakening to your "senses", perhaps you are being shown extra-dimensional beings. Sorta like ghosts, some are attuned to it, some arent! Voices could be connected to this I think.

thanks for sharing.
edit on 15-10-2014 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I agree with what Teye22 just said about the "awakening".
As for seeing the reptilians, don't feel alone. I have several members on my paranormal thread that have seen the same thing. One guy said he was standing in a group of people (friends) and everyone got this freaked out expression on their face while looking at him, and suddenly left. One friend stayed with him. He told him that half his face turned into a Reptile alien, then changed back.

Others have reported seeing people turn into full-bodied aliens in front of their eyes. It makes me wonder if the aliens are using implants in people to be able to take over their body when they want, to send messages to others, or to study our reaction when seeing them. I've read that they won't come back until we humans are able to accept them without fear. Maybe this is one way to get us used to seeing them.

I don't care how used I am to seeing them, I will NEVER trust a Reptilian alien. They are BAD news, IMO. But I think some of the others are good, trying to help us.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Its hard to judge with so few details, but some of those events could be simple false awakenings. You could fall asleep and then false awake and think you did not fall asleep yet.

Some events could be hypnagogic hallucinations. Visual or Audio HH are very common.

And lastly sometimes I just don't feel my self, I feel part of my conscience it dormit and I have no control of what I am saying of doing.

These could be natural reality checks.

Note that parts of our brain might fall asleep even when we are fully awake during day time. I think that can cause some temporarily hypnagogic hallucinations.

So observe all weird events and see if one of these assumptions will answer them.

and one question: do you often get sleep deprived?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

hello abavs

have you considered environmental factors? your location and proximity to electromagnetic fields may very well be something to check out. perhaps a few days in the wilderness may settle your perceptions. if this is the case then
your dwelling may well be an area producing emf to which you may sensitive to. take care.
f

new topics

top topics

join