It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost or not a ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
when i was younger i heard a noise coming from the staircase so thinking it was my little sister sneeking down the stairs i busrt the door open and shouted go to bed, but what i saw was not my sister it locked like someone sitting on second bottom step looking at me.
i only saw the person for a second because i became so scared that i suddenly ran back in to the living room, but in that second i thought i saw a old man.
i asked my mom and she said that it could be the man that built the house!

what do you think!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
are you sure you werent dreamin and do have any more evidence.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So whats the story of the man who built the house, did he die there?

And has there been any other sightings of this man by the rest of your family?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
By the way you said your mom said it sounded like the builder of the house lived with you Oo. But yeah if the guy died in a violent way or just died in the house you could of seen him as those types do seem to linger. Reminds me of the thing i saw and still cant explain. It was rather simple i woke up from a dream wondering why i woke up and looked around. I then pinched myself to make sure i was awake and noticed a girl siting by my bed crying. She didn't make any sound and had a greyish tint to her. At that point she didn't notice me but she quickly did and walked into the wall. Still don't know how she was related to the house as everyone who lived there before us moved.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The builder doesn't have to have died violently. My brother saw the spook of an old man in my grans house. He man had died some years previous and hadn't been found for two weeks.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Pisky]

top topics

join