It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFO in Sudbury Ontario Canada Oct 10/2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Did a quick search nothing

One of the best i have seen so far

www.facebook.com...

be right back looking for a YouTube one

www.google.ca...=sudbury+ontario+ufo+sightings

And no drone it day light out and look at how fast the second one is going around the stationary one

edit on 14-10-2014 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Very impressive, and they seem to be very big too given his point of reference.

Nice find!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Must be something that happens annually as he had a similar sighting this time last year.

In fact he has a channel full of lights in the sky videos.

edit on 14-10-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Ya very big
and look at the google link there a hole lot of other for that area
and the second one is very fast going around the first one

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Whatever they are one was moving at a helluva rate of knots. nice find..S&F

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How are those not two planes passing?

They show blinking lights just like a normal plane......

one looks closer and the other one looks like its farther out and moving at a higher speed, of course it looks fast passing the slower , closer aircraft.......

IMHO

Planes

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

It seems like Sudbury is some sort of hotspot in Canada.

An interesting radar case in 1975 HERE

Norad had plenty of radar stations along that pinetree line at one time.

Link

Bet they knew what they were/are

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The voices do sound authentically Canadian.......id say this is a worthwhile sighting.....
Sudbury is or used to be the site of the biggest man made hole in the ground.....a large open pit nickel mine....in fact the town has a giant nickel standing out on the highway.......
I mean a big one too.......
Perhaps the ground has some electrical or other latent capacity for UFOs to home in on?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
oops!
edit on 14-10-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't know why drone is ruled out... the place next to my house makes and sells them, these look a HECK of a lot like what they fly around sometimes.. and it's hard to get an impression of speed since there's no good frame of reference to even judge the actual size ...

I'm sticking with the notion that they are drones..

This is just a quick example of one I found online up close... these things can get some serious speed and look like they are flying much faster than they are at a distance.. you can get all kinds of custom light kits too .. these kind of drones w/ light kits trigger UFO reports pretty often.. the local PD has gotten used to it because they know there is an RC shop near by, they often fly .. and some of the custom ones they fly are very big ( 3-4 feet in diameter )

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dont know about anyone else but i'm deeply suspicious of anyone who has multiple UFO sightings yet no-one else in the same area seems to see and or record the same phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here's a drone that can do 63mph

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont know about anyone else but i'm deeply suspicious of anyone who has multiple UFO sightings yet no-one else in the same area seems to see and or record the same phenomenon.

Yep... that's another reason I'm thinking drones.. if hey were being flown near by, their size would make them appear to be larger and faster than they appear.. it's all about perspective

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nice Find! Thanks for bringing it to us

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
I don't know why drone is ruled out...

Neither do I, it seems first case now to say, it ain't a drone, especially since something like this could be just that..a drone. Anyway, that man's videoing gives me the head staggers, in and out like a fiddler's elbow.
edit on 14-10-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Eh... I won't write it off - but I really wish this guy knew how to use a camera...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I can't believe after years of seeing your avatar I just now got it. Uhhh, nice avatar!

Also, really nice UFO video. Can't wait to see what the techies say.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The problem I have with this is not the "two sightings". Its the enormous number of "other sightings". Click on his page and the photo there. Start punching the arrows and look at the entry dates. I didn't know him and his camera were the only ones getting all this…

Ken Klingbell

And what the hell is this?

Busted

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The problem I have with this is not the "two sightings". Its the enormous number of "other sightings". Click on his page and the photo there. Start punching the arrows and look at the entry dates. I didn't know him and his camera were the only ones getting all this…

And what the hell is this?

Busted

I get what you mean, (btw if that thing in the picture flies I'm a monkeys uncle)
Here's another of his, a 4.13 minute episode with about 30 seconds in focus..and this was posted on youtube???

Be prepared for total wonderment.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I get what you mean, (btw if that thing in the picture flies I'm a monkeys uncle)

Doubt it. Could be thrown, sat on a pole or hung from string. Blurry focus and wallah, green, red and blue fuzzy lights at night.

Gave up his own model.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join