It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Organic treatment for autism related symptoms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
a reply to: Danbones

Supposedly cayenne pepper (in large amounts) can help ease a heart attack if ingested within the first minute or so. It increases blood flow.

Great for digestion too. I think it melts fibrin.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I used to buy alfalfa sprouts from the coop years ago. They sprouted them themselves and they were great. When I moved and started buying them from the supermarket, they taste terrible so I quit eating them. I was working all the time so I didn't bother sprouting them myself. I had some when my daughter started to sprout them about five years ago and they were good. The ones she bought from the local coop still tasted weird though, they weren't growing them themselves, they were commercial organic, still being treated with some kind of inhibitor. I haven't tried broccoli sprouts yet, I can't eat much raw broccoli so I was a little concerned till I found that the chemicals I can't tolerate well is not yet formed in the sprouts. I can eat quite a bit of well cooked broccoli though, the problematic chemistry falls apart with cooking the veggi well.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:10 AM
My Official Reaction to this Entire Thread:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I agree with your views on veggies in relation to Asperger's. I became a vegetarian and noticed my moods and behavior, as well as physical well-being vastly improved.

I try to make sure it's veggies grown by friends and not Morningstar products (which I was fond of at one time) because they're loaded with preservatives and substances as equally terrifying as modern meats.

I'm not knocking your choice of diet at all, but as with fruits and veggies, you can find meat that is not "terrifying" just as easily as organically grown fruits or's just relatively expensive.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:06 AM
a reply to: WeAreAllNext

Hi, WeAreAllNext!

Please say why you are sighing???

My son has severe autism. It is extremely challenging for him to be comfortable in the world. If I could help him be more comfortable then I'm willing to try something. I'm looking into it now. I'm not thinking 'cure' here - just alleviating some of the underlying issues that express themselves in outward "behaviors." Really, I'm very grateful for the information and hope they continue to study this!

edit on 15-10-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:19 AM
Chinese veg curry with broccoli tonight. Lots of cayenne, five spice, garam masala, ground coriander, ground cumin, veg stock and coconut cream. Hot but good, I feel zingy now and my son is more calm than before, probably because of the spices and perhaps also the broccoli.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
a reply to: SlapMonkey

True, I just choose not to eat them. My body feels better without meat, regardless of the source

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:18 PM
a reply to: AboveBoard

Tell me about it. I lived my whole life with Aspergers and though it isn't severe it's a burden. We wouldn't sigh over cancer patients looking for relief. Aspergers affects the mind and thus the body, stimuli become hell, conversations are difficult, going out is a problem.

I know there's cures and I know it shouldn't even exist but whatever can help me I will use.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>