It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow - My First Contact with CDC Requirement in The War Against Ebola

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae
If they could cure people they would already be bragging about it, but most likely they killed a bunch of people in 2006-2009 or made them disabled or whatever, but what matters if it worked they would have bragged about it....they have been infecting people with experimental vaccines since 2006 as far as we know....

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Kurt, you have my sympathies regarding the friends you have lost to Aids. However, you do not know me and cannot assume I am ignorant. I have lost friends and family too. In 1983, I had to be checked for the aids virus. The turn-around time was 2 weeks then. It was the LONGEST and most frightening two weeks of my life.

Cake - I don't think I am reading to much into this. We weren't even discussing me coming to see my hip and knee surgeon, but getting damn x-rays mailed to a spine guy! Over the phone! I haven't heard of Ebola spreading via phone lines! Haahahahah! This was for informational purposes only. I was just surprised that in my sleepy little town even listened to the CDC in order to follow instructions,

Oh well.. I still think it is a little weird.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join