It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has NOBODY In Power Ever Watched A Freaking Zombie Movie???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Have to admit it's efficient and you're on your way in no time

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Heres the British answer to testing for Ebola at the airports. lol

files.abovetopsecret.com...

And the biggest joke of all is that if you have a passport with a Chip in it, you can go through fast track without having to complete the questionnaire. Perfect, just perfect.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Did these idiots not watch "Outbreak"???

I sure hope they didn't...

In the opening sequence of 'Outbreak' we are walked through a highly secure medical facility full of men adorned with protective garments, then Dustin Hoffman takes of his mask at the highest level of containment.

If the CDC followed Hollywood protocol the civvies would be screwed. I'd like to think that the CDC are that they are doing a better job than that; after all there has only been one fatality on U.S soil.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Read that entire post with Daryl's voice in my head. Awesome.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Of course they have seen the movies Heff... How do you think they are getting their part in all this so, so right? So what, they only ever watched the Resident Evil movies! And so what, they only watched the movies rather than playing the games, purely because they lack the ability to apply simple logic to puzzles posed in an environment which does not directly affect their ability to continue to consume more resources than they need to!

Don't worry though, it's a matter of time before Ebola bites them in the arse. The moment the help fall dead, and the steady supply of gourmet BS stops flowing from the kitchen, I am sure that the bastards will starve!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

There hasn't been a proper zombie movie made, probably since the 80's.
And I believe the original Romero zombies were created by a bad radiation effect from a space probe returning from mars that burned up in the atmosphere. It was only later movies that decided it was a type of virus instead.
Newer zombies just don't do it for me. They've lost their creepiness.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

This is a great rant!!

The protocols call for both isolation ( with literally page upon page of specific instructions ) and for QUARANTINE.

The first seemed to happen to some small degree - the latter did not happen at all.

Not to get all 'uppity' ... but isolation protocol cannot be achieved in a facility open to the general public. We have a BSL3 lab out back of the hospital where I work. It's completely fenced off and alarmed. That's the start of isolation and that's just the first control measure for biosurety a full level below the deadliest pathogens known to man.

This Wiki Link is seriously out of date, but it does give the casually interested a starting point.

If that cruise liner down in Belize was infected by another nurse who was in contact with Duncan ... it'll be time to demand Obama step down for sheer negligence, utter incompetence, and failure to keep Americans safe.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I feel your pain heff, and the only insanely adequate thing that makes sense is that it was planned. I mean months ago the fed needed meals ready to eat, to even the post office buying bullets, to all the first aid carriers and tanks that people have been watching throughout the U.S. being unloaded off our good ole rail road system. I could go on and on and on of the pre planning that these critters have done in the last several years but it wouldnt change what is ahead for all of us. I just hope these vagrants whom dropped this load of sh.. off to us get a dose of their own genacide

edit on 17-10-2014 by kingsquirel because: phone

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

This is a great rant!!

The protocols call for both isolation ( with literally page upon page of specific instructions ) and for QUARANTINE.

The first seemed to happen to some small degree - the latter did not happen at all.

Not to get all 'uppity' ... but isolation protocol cannot be achieved in a facility open to the general public. We have a BSL3 lab out back of the hospital where I work. It's completely fenced off and alarmed. That's the start of isolation and that's just the first control measure for biosurety a full level below the deadliest pathogens known to man.

This Wiki Link is seriously out of date, but it does give the casually interested a starting point.

If that cruise liner down in Belize was infected by another nurse who was in contact with Duncan ... it'll be time to demand Obama step down for sheer negligence, utter incompetence, and failure to keep Americans safe.

Just Saying!!!
edit on 18-10-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Just Saying!!!

Just sayin' what? That Ron Bodine knew what AIDS was ... yet said nothing about it? Along with the rest of the healthcare profession ... and the rest of the world?

Uhhh ... that maybe I've ever paid a compliment to the guy who thought peeing down the backs of Americans was some strange new method of economic equality?

No. What were you sayin'?

'Cause what I was saying is there's no way Obola doesn't know what Ebola is. There's no way he doesn't know you don't treat a Class IV pathogen in a Class II healthcare facility (without first closing it (and the surrounding community) off to the general public). There's no way he doesn't have access to far, far, far more information than I was taught in college, than I learned during my internship, than I was exposed to in the military, than I have access to in the hospital where I'm presently employed.

Are you trollin' me? If you were ... good job!! You got me. I'm just another racist. -snicker-

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Spider879

Just Saying!!!

'Cause what I was saying is there's no way Obola doesn't know what Ebola is.

Thats a keeper.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well you do realize that if and when a virus was released accidentally or on purpose that the whole agenda behind the virus is depopulation. So any and all measures to avoid infection and survive to regrow the population is going to be held very tight.

So that the majority is infected and killed. Besides a T-Virus wouldn't contaminate your body through being bitten anyway. It'd be a pathogen from the air or saliva and you wouldn't be a zombie but you'd just decay while breathing.

No thirst for blood or brains anywhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl I have noo idea what " race" you are or even if you believe in such a thing as race to be racist,but as of note many are putting a political slant to this, Ronnie did drag his feet for yrs, Obama responded to it pretty fast in Comparison, one guy slipped through the crack and infected others,yes that's was unfortunate but calls to seal the borders even killing folks who lives in infected areas is a bit much,at the very least he is trying to fight at source .
Ebola: 'Attack Patients with Napalm to Defeat Virus' Todd Kincannon, Pro-Life Politician Says

Patients affected by Ebola should be killed to defeat the deadly virus, a pro-life American politician has said.

The remarks of Todd Kincannon, former executive director of the Republican Party in South Carolina, sparked outrage as the World Health Organization warned at least 7,000 people in West Africa have contracted the disease.

Kincannon made the comment on Twitter, where he also asked "Why do creepy viruses always come from Africa? HIV, Marburg, Ebola, West Nile..."
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

All I am saying is calm down this thing can be licked,as to how to treat folks with Ebola,make more of those experimental drugs,but that takes money which many have complained about,ex slashing funding for the CDC???

And just to put it out there I am no longer a fan of Obama since the middle of his first term but I donno I would go calling the man Obola..just saying!
edit on 18-10-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So your saying you believe someone with 4 yrs has alot more power then someone with 12?

Just saying!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: metalholic
a reply to: Spider879

So your saying you believe someone with 4 yrs has alot more power then someone with 12?

Just saying!

What I am saying is Obama goes weak in the knees every-time his opponents over on FOX yells at him.Ronnie would have flicked them off his collar like one do a fly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join