It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dedicated Ebola Hospitals = FEMA Camps??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sophie111609

I feel the same way. Ebola isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

There are many threads about them complete with pictures of the plastic coffins.

And that still doesn't prove that FEMA coffins are real.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

It's the one hospital thing. Do we really want that one hospital in the middle of the biggest city in each state?

Well for me that wouldn't be a problem as the CDC is close enough to me that I don't have to worry about it.

And with that one hospital you have a better chance at isolating it than you do with smaller hospitals in the sticks.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

There are many threads about them complete with pictures of the plastic coffins.

And that still doesn't prove that FEMA coffins are real.

Jessie Ventura did a show filming the Camps and the plastic coffins.

I have no firsthand knowledge either way.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Jessie Ventura did a show filming the Camps and the plastic coffins.

I have no firsthand knowledge either way.

Well that surely doesn't help to prove them real.

But I do have first hand knowledge as I live near the company and have worked there making them and they only do a limited run so they only have a certain amount and they have to account for each of them as they get audited frequently.

Also here is a good article from February of this year that discusses it...and ATS is mentioned.

The facts: The email and Facebook post is usually accompanied by a photo showing the “coffins.” This is an old rumor that first came out long before Barack Obama was elected president.

What’s shown in the photos are not “plastic coffins,” but rather burial vaults, which are usually made of concrete or polypropylene, and sometimes known as grave liners. These containers aren’t “disposable coffins” for bodies; they’re placed in the ground to protect the coffin from water seepage and to maintain level ground above, according to Snopes.com.

Conspiracy theories about the containers started appearing in 2007 in blogs on AboveTopSecret.com, according to a 2008 article in The Morgan County (Ga.) Citizen. The story stated, as reported by Snopes.com, that tens of thousands of the vaults were stored on leased land in Madison, Ga., back in the 1990s by the manufacturer, the nearby Vantage Products Corp.

The paper quoted Michael Lacey, Vantage vice president of operations, as saying that when the vaults were placed on the site around 1997 or 1998, there may have been as many as 70,000 or 80,000 — but never the 500,000 that the viral email claims.

Since the containers are made to withstand the elements, they could be stored outdoors. “It was the most cost-effective place,” Lacey told the newspaper.

He said that the burial vaults aren’t owned by the government, or FEMA, or any one individual; they have either been sold to funeral homes for pre-need arrangements, or are being stored until sold.

members.jacksonville.com...

This always comes up when there is some kind of disaster or scare over a disease. Remember the bird flu, the swine flu...same thing happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If there's a full-blown ebola pandemic, you'll be lucky to have someplace as nice to stay as a FEMA camp.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The ones I have seen around in GA are in an area no very well visited as is in the same area as the southern Nuclear plant, interestingly they looked to me no been completely finished, the texture didn't look like plastic but more like fiberglass, but I could not tell because I could only see them from far away.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It they have the means for treatment I am all for it and the camps hopefully will be well prepare for a pandemic.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Camps? what fun! You get to enjoy camping with your friends while you are recovering, all while being protected by a respectable government institution.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Like they were talking about in Dallas, in a big city, you have people that could be working multiple hospitals or hospital workers with roommates that work at other hospitals Plus you have employers that might be using public transportation, which I believe WHO said should be a No-No.

The way I see it, the more people in a city, the more people who can catch and pass it on.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
..the same thing could be said of the US army training its medics in inner city hospitals etc

this is all just preparations of what's to come..

progress doesn't go backwards

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Everything is about money. When they make a vaccine mandatory, what are you personally going to do? Well they put the control to make you do it. Welcome to the machine. You're a money sign and that's all you'll ever be.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Its sad to say but no Ebola isn't even the tip of the HUGE iceberg.
Its just the beginning of a very very long road, and I know many people are not going to be ready for.
Sometimes I even wonder about myself and my family.

I hope more people wake up

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

The FEMA camps would make sense to quarantine and treat Ebola patients. It's also a way to keep Ebola patients out of Hospitals where the staff isn't properly trained on how to handle an Ebola patient. The Duncan case and the fact that so far two of his nurses contracted Ebola is the perfect example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join