It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dedicated Ebola Hospitals = FEMA Camps??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
U.S. and local health officials want to set up dedicated hospitals in each state for Ebola patients, per this article linked below.

Wouldn't FEMA camps be the perfect dedicated hospitals in each state, I mean they already have the special black coffins, lol-kind of. Now, I am not going down the rabbit hole and saying that FEMA camps were planned for this, but I am saying, FEMA camps would be a good fit for Ebola patients.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
FEMA camps would be a perfect solution, so yey for the foresight of FEMA.

I don't know if we have similar camps here in the U.K, so maybe we need to start building some.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Look at this latest announcement from WHO. They expect 10,000 new cases per week, by DECEMBER. At this point, anything seems possible. I have nephews who are officers in the army. Both were asked in interviews if they felt they'd be capable of shooting US citizens. They didn't say why. Has me wondering...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on bTuesdayu14Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:54:51 -0500am105410 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bTuesdayu14Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:55:32 -0500am105510 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

This is soo interesting, you know why, because for years here in ATS has been all kind of conspiracies due to FEMA and the camps scattered around the nation that lay empty

People talks about all kind of scenarios, now those camps and body bags or coffins do make more sense under a possible ebola pandemic than anything else conspirators had concocted in their minds for years

The irony.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Just stop the incoming arriving daily from West Africa. Then we really might be able to contain this by sending any residual outbreak from patient 0 to one of the existing Level 4 facilities actually equipped to deal with this insidious disease.

Why is this not obvious to those making the decisions?!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
All I can say is there is more truth then conspiracy now
We need to read between the lines

There is so much more to all this
Almost like solving a riddle
Some get it some don't

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The key to battling ebola is to isolate, isolate, isolate before it gets out of hand. Having those particular patients scattered at different hospitals risks cross-contamination and depletion of specialized trained staff. Some think that having a tiered response hospital system is the ideal in the initial phase.

I listened to a public health officer yesterday who argued against stopping all flights in and out of the three main stricken countries. For one thing help and supplies, including food, have to be allowed in. Between that necessity and allowing anyone to board a plane out though, there has to be a modicum of common sense planning and prevention.

As for Fema camps, in what way could they be considered hospitals if everyone is thrown into the same cell paddock?
edit on 14-10-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This is soo interesting, you know why, because for years here in ATS has been all kind of conspiracies due to FEMA and the camps scattered around the nation that lay empty

People talks about all kind of scenarios, now those camps and body bags or coffins do make more sense under a possible ebola pandemic than anything else conspirators had concocted in their minds for years

The irony.

Accidental foresight by FEMA...Priceless

Sad part is...They may need all those coffins if they don't isolate these people.

Why not use these Camps ?

It's certainly better than treating them in Major Metropoitan Hospitals.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, wouldn't they just hate to let a good crisis go to waste?

Might just be the right time to start chipping people too. Both birds, one stone.

peace

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

Look at this latest announcement from WHO. They expect 10,000 new cases per week, by DECEMBER.

In Africa... Do you live in west Africa? If not, you have very little to worry about.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh, I got my own conspiracy going, just like the vaccines when it comes available.

See because is a growing resentment and distrust of anything government and anything pharma, the government and pharma is going to wait until the American people starts to beg for them to put infected people with ebola in fema camps to do it, so it looks like it is the will of the people and not the will of government.

The same goes for mass vaccinations against ebola, people will be begging for them, so it will look like it was the will of the people not government and big pharma.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Have you people lost the ability to understand the English language? The article has no mention of FEMA camps whatsoever. What it says is that the CDC are looking into giving at least one hospital in each state the ability to handle a case of Ebola, as a precaution. How do you go from that to camps. coffins and mass graves. Get a grip!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Atzil321

Sometimes is good to read between the lines, after all ATS is a conspiracy site, don't forget that.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Has anybody every found a FEMA camp and what about the plastic coffins they have been debunked more times than !!!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I have seen the coffins, things, here in my neck of the woods in GA, specially when I ued trave to visit my daughter when she was a student at UGA, they always got me the creeps just to look at them.

But what can I say, they were pilled out in a fence area and it was not a Fema camp, actually my husband and I never could tell what the place was really, who knows it could have been human size planters, right?

edit on 14-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would have thought when the virus gets out of control they will just do like they do with foot and mouth. Shoot us, dig a big hole, torch and cover over whether you show signs or not. You will just have to have been in the same house as a Ebola Victim and it's game over....

You Believe your government doesn't have it in them to do this?...Think Again.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

“We’d like to have at least one hospital in every state that does feel they could manage a patient from start to finish,” said Abbigail Tumpey, the CDC official in charge of the education outreach.

This is not a conspiracy or a big deal. They just want to make sure at least one hospital in each state is able to deal with the problem since so many feel unprepared.

This is not FEMA camps.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Atzil321

I guess if I only cared about myself, and not the rest of humanity, this would be true. BTW: I have many West African friends via the drum and dance community. I therefore am even more saddened by your unfeeling, narcissistic comment.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Has anybody every found a FEMA camp and what about the plastic coffins they have been debunked more times than !!!

They exist...

There are many threads about them complete with pictures of the plastic coffins.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's the one hospital thing. Do we really want that one hospital in the middle of the biggest city in each state? I would say, that's not a smart idea. Using a hospital in the middle of nowhere would make more sense for Ebola patients, but closing down the nearest hospital to non Ebola patients, could lead to more deaths. Since the next nearest hospital would be a hike and a half. That kind of leaves military bases(maybe abandoned) and FEMA camps.

If you want to say that I am playing into the hands of the Powers That Be. Then I say, well played Powers That Be, well played

top topics

<<   2 >>

join