It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Official: "New Ebola Cases Could Reach 10,000 Per Week By December"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Taajsgpm

Not that I've seen... yet...
there have been several stories going back a couple of years on boatloads of Africans trying to enter countries like the UK, Spain, Greece and Brazil... Some 10, 000 of them are in a camp in Northern France while they hope to be allowed into England.

Brazil welcomes them with open arms... they need the labors... the other countries less so.
in a way it's a lot like the US Mexican border thing... there's so many of them coming so fast there's no way to catch them all... and given the secrecy of being an illegal in a strange land... no sure way to say Ebola hasn't already spread a lot further than anyone knows

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How much money would that generate for a company producing a vaccine?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

Tons of money. And one of the companies making an Ebola vaccine has a criminal history. I'll get a link to you on that.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Hard data from Jojo99:
a reply to: Taajsgpm

www.mobs-lab.org...
Assessing the international spreading risk associated with the 2014 West African Ebola outbreak

They have a case importation probability projection if you scroll down.

edit on bTuesdayu14Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:12:19 -0500pm31210 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to: bludragin

Ebola or the effects of Corexit?
You know?
The oil dispersant used on gulf of mexico oil spill.

The one that apparently created inrernal bleeding and very vwry similar symptoms to that of Ebola.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

I am open to all possibilities, and look forward to reading this. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

You should do because if I am righy it explains how people have become infecred while wearing full protective kit.

maybe they consumed it??

I may be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This will be a large part in why this will spread. Read the article. There was NO protocol for protection until it was way too late.

houston.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yep. That's why I posted this last night. I want Frieden out, or the entire CDC properly funded and reformed.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin

Yep. That's why I posted this last night. I want Frieden out, or the entire CDC properly funded and reformed.

I agree with you buddy. This man is either stupid or corrupt. Lies on top of lies wrapped up lies with a added dipping sauce of some more lies.

I am seriously starting to wonder about team Obama at the moment with picking a lawyer insider to be the Czar. And could you imagine the founding fathers reactions to this country having appointed czars........Priceless.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: bludragin

I agree with you buddy. This man is either stupid or corrupt. Lies on top of lies wrapped up lies with a added dipping sauce of some more lies.

I am seriously starting to wonder about team Obama at the moment with picking a lawyer insider to be the Czar. And could you imagine the founding fathers reactions to this country having appointed czars........Priceless.

I've been wondering about this use of the word 'Czar'. When I first read that, I suddenly felt like a Dostoyevsky character freezing and toiling in the outer reaches of Siberia. Do you have a thought on why this particular title was bestowed on this guy?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

I think this czar term actually started with Bush in the US. They are appointed political pundits. The US has strayed so far off the path of individual liberty many people do not even understand what that means.

I always hear people say Democracy is the best form of rule...........This is a progressive lie and why the founding fathers gave us all a republic ruled by law. Democracies always turn into oligarchies. Hitler was not a dictator but part of a ruling oligarchy and so was Stalin and Mao. These men all gained power using progressive brainwashing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join