It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: horrible news for the boyfriend of the Ebola nurse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

off topic
well how come you don't close out on ATS, popup window every time i log in during log in.
i even tried starting with a clean browser, open a new tab with no page loaded, clean out cookies, caches, temps, and lso's.
watched as close to 85 cookies loaded up and about one thrid were lso's, just on the log in page alone.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lokin

That's what the link was for. And the title. Although I agree I should've put more. I'll edit to add some info.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Alcon, the global eye care products company, confirmed that one of its associates was admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas on Sunday to be monitored for potential signs and symptoms of the Ebola virus. The associate — whose name was not released — was said to have been "in contact" with hospital nurse Nina Pham, who was diagnosed with Ebola over the weekend. "The Alcon associate has not shown any signs or symptoms of the Ebola virus," a statement issued by the company said, adding that it is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Texas State Health Services to ensure that "proper public health measures" are being followed. - WFAA

www.wfaa.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Not sure why but I have never had a problem with ats and popups. Sometimes the roll over @ the top but usually because I have fat fingers and am using a mousepad/ touchscreen. I tend to fumble things up frequently.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

the one that comes up every time is zedo, only site i've sever seen it here on is ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustydog
If you read the e-mail they sent it says he was admitted as a precautionary measure and was not showing any symptoms. I hope this is just a precaution, people possibly exposed to this horrid virus need to take this seriously because our government certainly isn't!!

You are so right that the government isn't taking it seriously.

The government keeps saying that letting people come from places where disease is rampant is not a problem.

Tell that to the children who are paralyzed or died from Enterovirus brought to the US by the illegal children from south america that were sent to every state in the US.

Tell that to the Nurse who went public to say that AFTER screening procedures were supposedly put in place in the US at airports she was just waived through after helping Ebola patients in the hot zone.

Tell that to the Nurse and now her boyfriend and lord knows how many others she accidentally infected. Ebola is a thousand times easier to catch than the government is telling us.

The government is lying so much to the American people that what tiny bit of credibility they had will be blown away and torn to shreds once the public realizes how badly the government has lied to them.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberheater
This is what the article is saying:-

An email sent out to the Alcon staff by its CEO reportedly said that the ebola nurse’s boyfriend was admitted into hospital with “Ebola-like symptoms.”

OP should really have at least quoted that bit.

Thank you for doing this...I shouldn't have to scroll through so many posts to find out what the op is about lol

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgiaGirl

Not sure what to make of this. All this day I've been actively monitoring various news services and nothing of this nature has been reported. I guess the best we can do is await confirmation.

What I do find troubling is that the Twitter account of the original source has been deleted. I find that troubling because I'm concerned the MSM and perhaps others such as Face Book and Twitter will begin to self-censor in an attempt to tamp down panic.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: GeorgiaGirl

Not sure what to make of this. All this day I've been actively monitoring various news services and nothing of this nature has been reported. I guess the best we can do is await confirmation.

What I do find troubling is that the Twitter account of the original source has been deleted. I find that troubling because I'm concerned the MSM and perhaps others such as Face Book and Twitter will begin to self-censor in an attempt to tamp down panic.

I am also worried we are not getting all of the news. It's so hard to know what to believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's the email for the OP link.

edit on 10/14/2014 by halfpint0701 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join