It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Talk Show Hosts Find Killing American Troops Funny (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Alex Jones was on a Los Angelas Shock Jock radio station a couple of weeks ago, protesting Arnold's bid for president. And these guys totally admitted that they thought it was funny how the Nazi's killed Americans. You can follow the link to here that snippet(30 seconds) as well as the whole interview (20 minutes).

www.prisonplanet.com
Texas based radio talk show host Alex Jones was invited to appear as a guest on the Los Angeles based John and Ken show which airs on KFI AM 640.

Jones was on the show to talk about his campaign to defend against a constitutional amendment which would allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president.

Previous reports in the Associated Press and CNN had covered the campaign which is detailed at www.arnoldexposed.com.

The hosts of the show are known to be friends of Schwarzenegger and had previously supported him in and been instrumental in the Californian recall election.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I listened to the clips and the first couple of times I thought that maybe it was taken out of context, but then the third time I heard it I could here them saying yes to his question "do you think killing american soldiers is funny". Too bad the FCC probably agrees or else they wouldn't be on air any more. Oh yeah, but Howard Stern he's a threat. LOL

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here is the address of the obviously Right-Wing NAZI Radio Station

KFI Radio
3400 W Olive Avenue Suite #550
Burbank, CA 91505

They have a job available for an assistant!

Title: KFI AM 640 Promotions Assistant
Hours: P/T 15 to 29 hours a week
Wage: $8/hour
Education: H.S. Diploma
Requirements: Have a vision of how KFI should be presented to listeners and to the public. Must be reliable, outgoing, well organized, creative, service-oriented, resourceful, and possess excellent communication skills. Looking for individuals who have flexible work hours. Must be capable of lifting 30lbs and have a clean driving record.

They forgot the applicant must wear a NAZI uniform, be extremely homophobic and reject all beliefs but jesus.

I certainly know how I would represent them -- a KFI Radio sponsored KKK/NAZI march on downtown Los Angeles and South Central would be a fitting start.

They don't pay squat either.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Must be capable of lifting 30lbs...

30lbs of what?

Sanc'.

join