It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clashes Erupt Outside Ukraine's Parliament in Kiev

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I think that's why Nuland was sent over, to give the marching orders to Porky Poroshenko and get the fighting ramped up again before it all goes to pot.

Last time I checked she doesn't have the power to give marching orders to any head of state, but if you can show she does you might have something.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You might as well look under your beloved Georgia whom is under the influence of NATO and the western nations its economy is not being controlled by Moscow

And this is why they want to have NATO around...

(Reuters) - Russia's intervention in Ukraine has left Georgia more worried about its own security, especially as the former Soviet republic was itself invaded by Russian troops six years ago, Georgian President Georgy Margvelashvili said.

The president said that Georgia was planning to sign an accord in June on strengthening ties with the European Union, despite the fact that the prospect of Ukraine concluding a similar accord unleashed the crisis there.

"We don't feel ourselves secure, because some of the basics of the way that nations communicate with each other have been put under question," Margvelashvili told Reuters in an interview late on Monday, commenting on Moscow's actions in Ukraine.

www.reuters.com...

But of course that couldn't be true as Russia does nothing wrong.

And already its economy has being suffering for a quite while now. Now the majority of Georgians are questioning there own ties to the west.

Got a source for that?

now that Ukraine looked back towards the EU the EU are determined to do as much damage to the Ukraine economy as they can.

Just as you did with the OP article...use what fits your thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Why dont you go back and read the article before claiming that Svoboda has virtually no influence in Ukraine otherwise it would make more sense that your supporting Svoboda.

Maybe you should go back and read the article, because it shows you are just making things up and as far as influence in Ukraine by Svoboda...

How much influence do you think they have in the Ukraine parliament with only a 7.9% voting share...not much influence there.

And you can find that out here if you just looked.

en.wikipedia.org...

And this is the same parliament that was elected during Yanukovych's term.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
You might as well look under your beloved Georgia whom is under the influence of NATO and the western nations its economy is not being controlled by Moscow.

Georgia is not a member of NATO. Its one of the reason Russia was able to invade them without getting their asses handed to them by NATO. It also serves as more evidence as to why former SSR's raced to the EU / West / NATO when Russia collapsed on itself.

And already its economy has being suffering for a quite while now. Now the majority of Georgians are questioning there own ties to the west.

Source please... Specifically where you are blaming the west for the poor performance of Georgia's economy. any idea when Russia will give back the 2 provinces it occupies in Georgia? You know, the same thing Russia is trying to do with Ukraine.

now that Ukraine looked back towards the EU the EU are determined to do as much damage to the Ukraine economy as they can.

There you go fixed it for ya and you know why? no one wants to join an empire that its sinking.

And once again you make changes with nothing to support your false claims.

since you think this, then support it with facts please. verifiable facts and not some long rant you normally do which is big on words and lacking in facts.

I suppose its no surprise you failed to actually address the concerns I raised. I will take your silence and unwillingness to actually address the fact you hacked the op in order to make it support your fantasy world as support that you intentionally made the changes to an article you didn't write in order to support your false claims.
edit on 14-10-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes

Very telling who immediately showed up to post anti Russia viewpoints LOL,

Indeed. And quite rather fast i might add,

Well, since you seem to be the expert on social etiquette.

How much time needs to pass before we can call out the op for lying and changing the article to come across as something its not?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes

Very telling who immediately showed up to post anti Russia viewpoints LOL,

Indeed. And quite rather fast i might add,

Well, since you seem to be the expert on social etiquette.

How much time needs to pass before we can call out the op for lying and changing the article to come across as something its not?

In your opinion the OP is lying and let's be honest, your opinion is so blatant is undeniable: West good, Russia bad. You do not have the ability to cast an unbiast opinion so it's no wonder people don't pay heed to what you say.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As usual i am not surprised at you desperately trying to defend your arguments, while trying to paint me that i am a liar. For some one whom has being posting anti Russian threads for about a week or so even by some of the articles which arent that important.

I do have some questions why you are hellbent on the conquest of posting those anti Russian threads unless your Russian and American and you live in America which could explain a number of issues however since i am not a mod i am not here to judge people's either race, nor nationality nor where they come from.

However you do have a agenda and its quite clear by the way you reacted on my article and the way you were defensive of it.

Source please... Specifically where you are blaming the west for the poor performance of Georgia's economy. any idea when Russia will give back the 2 provinces it occupies in Georgia? You know, the same thing Russia is trying to do with Ukraine.

I have being on ATS a lot longer and i have done my research on the subject as i have done research on other topics as this is what ATS is all about.

Its About research get used to it

Specifically where you are blaming the west for the poor performance of Georgia's economy

If you have completed any research on the matters of poor performance of Georgia's economy you wouldn't now asked me that question.
And why i should i give you links to it if you can easily find anti Russian articles within seconds?

Blaming Russia for the poor performance of Georgia's economy, its exactly like claiming that the Greeks are solo to blame for Greece's poor performance of its economy.

any idea when Russia will give back the 2 provinces it occupies in Georgia?
Do you have any idea when the western nations are going to give Kosovo back to Serbia? which the Albanian mafia and Albanians occupy it?

why former SSR's raced to the EU / West / NATO when Russia collapsed on itself.
With that statement its clear that you know nothing of how Russia collapsed.

I suppose its no surprise you failed to actually address the concerns I raised. I will take your silence and unwillingness to actually address the fact you hacked the op in order to make it support your fantasy world as support that you intentionally made the changes to an article you didn't write in order to support your false claims.

Nice lie there. But i am the op of this thread.

Its quite clear that you have being defending the Ukrainian Nationalists by claiming that you dont. If you weren't defending the Ukrainian Nationalists you wouldn't react in this manner.

I am surprised that the majority of Americans dont know that the Ukrainian Nationalists control several main key government posts including the Ukrankian military police.
And surprised that the majority of Americans dont know that the Ukrainian Nationalists have grown stronger in western ukraine. Since the pro EU protests had ended.

Yeah you do that keep denying the facts. While you blame Russia for everything.
edit on 14-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

In your opinion the OP is lying and let's be honest, your opinion is so blatant is undeniable:

But when the OP is using wrong info shouldn't he be called out on it?

Because in all actuality he hasn't proven one point he made that he says is true. And denying ignorance is something that we are trying to do on ATS correct?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Its About research get used to it

And without sources it is just your word for it, and being as your not new to ATS you know to provide sources.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Did you even bother on reading the post? or just posted a few seconds post?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Britguy
The place is falling apart rapidly. I think that's why Nuland was sent over, to give the marching orders to Porky Poroshenko and get the fighting ramped up again before it all goes to pot.
Even the Ukrainian conscripted army is demonstrating over their treatment, lack of pay, conditions etc. I can see Porky and his cohorts getting ousted too at this rate.

When that happens, no doubt there will be certain individuals rushing to the forums to point the finger at Russia again for that too!
My mates from Ukraine originally flew out there a week ago, came back, reckons the place is literally falling apart. Says hardly anyone wanted a revolution, now lack of essentials, all the factories closed down, fuel, electricity gone through the roof.

Exactly what a freind of mine has told me a few months back anyone that wanted a revolution is basically a clown and Viktor Yanukovych was only trying to prevent the fall of Ukraine.

Viktor Yanukovych kept Ukraine together. This winter things in Ukraine are going to look very gloomy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

When i research i dont ever use wikipedia. For sources. Anyone can edit wikipedia and change the information on any given topics, so nice try there.

How much influence do you think they have in the Ukraine parliament with only a 7.9% voting share...not much influence there.

Its clear you know little of Ukraine's nationalism of the fascism movements that had grown in the past few years in western ukraine.

By the way why arent you staying on topic?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

When i research i dont ever use wikipedia. For sources. Anyone can edit wikipedia and change the information on any given topics, so nice try there.

And did I say anything about wikipedia...No I didn't, so what about other sources are they exempt from you posting them?

Its clear you know little of Ukraine's nationalism of the fascism movements that had grown in the past few years in western ukraine.

Oh I forgot you are the man when it comes to knowing all about Ukraine because you use Russian media for sources. And nobody else has sources that rival yours...when you post them.

By the way why arent you staying on topic?

Actually it was a reply to one of your posts so you are the one who took it off topic.

Because you are the one who brought the point of Svoboda having some power in the government and I showed you that they only have so much influence...so why did you go off topic?

And just so you don't forget you have a good habit of doing just that when you interject Syria and the middle east into most Ukraine threads.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And did I say anything about wikipedia...No I didn't, so what about other sources are they exempt from you posting them?

You just and quoted wikipedia in the earlier reply. While you were trying prove my point.

And you can find that out here if you just looked. en.wikipedia.org...

Oh I forgot you are the man when it comes to knowing all about Ukraine because you use Russian media for sources

I forget since when was the last time that the western news media has ever lied to the general public on matters like Ukraine? oh thats right i think you know that one.

And just so you don't forget you have a good habit of doing just that when you interject Syria and the middle east into most Ukraine threads.

Thats simply i am trying to prove a point agaisnt your argument, while your attacking the Russian media just because they have being reporting fair and balanced compared to some western news outlets.

That are one sided. If Western news outlets haven't being one sided in Ukraine or like they are in Syria why dont you prove it then? surely now you must have all the knowledge after watching the news on the issue.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Here's an idea: instead of mounting personal attacks that lead away from your original post, why don't you explain a few simple things. The Ukrainian parliament voted, several times, not to honor the Nazi collaborators. How does that jive with your continual assertions that the Kyiv government are Nazis? Svoboda mounted protests in favor of honoring the Nazi collaborators. Why would they need to do that if the Kyiv government were Nazis? You have mounted ad hominem attacks rather than address those issues. Clearly, with less than 10% of the vote, Svoboda is a minority party. Given that fact, why do some people insist on calling the Ukrainian government "fascist?"

Now: here is the part you have been fleeing from: Svoboda admits that it has been staging protests, but they insist that they have been peaceful protests. Yet, there has been violence. Both Svoboda and the police agree that Svoboda has not been responsible for the violence.

Who, in your opinion, has been inciting violence in the Ukrainian capitol?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Here's an idea: instead of mounting personal attacks that lead away from your original post, why don't you explain a few simple things. The Ukrainian parliament voted, several times, not to honor the Nazi collaborators. How does that jive with your continual assertions that the Kyiv government are Nazis? Svoboda mounted protests in favor of honoring the Nazi collaborators. Why would they need to do that if the Kyiv government were Nazis? You have mounted ad hominem attacks rather than address those issues. Clearly, with less than 10% of the vote, Svoboda is a minority party. Given that fact, why do some people insist on calling the Ukrainian government "fascist?"

Now: here is the part you have been fleeing from: Svoboda admits that it has been staging protests, but they insist that they have been peaceful protests. Yet, there has been violence. Both Svoboda and the police agree that Svoboda has not been responsible for the violence.

instead of mounting personal attacks that lead away from your original post

Its clear whom has being doing these personal attacks and i will

I have stated that several times now here. Svoboda, the fascists and nationalist parties but as usual you continue to deny it because you support them.

If you weren't supporting them you wouldn't be attacking.

The Ukrainian parliament voted, several times, not to honor the Nazi collaborators. How does that jive with your continual assertions that the Kyiv government are Nazis? Svoboda mounted protests in favor of honoring the Nazi collaborators. Why would they need to do that if the Kyiv government were Nazis?

The Ukrainian parliament is directed by the president, thus the orders in order of not endorsing the honoring the Nazi collaborators came by pressure to save its image or more rather whats left of it.

the Kyiv government are Nazis?

The majority of within Kyiv government members are nationalists whom have being honoring the fascist ideology.

You have mounted ad hominem attacks rather than address those issues
Nice lie there i have not mounted ad hominem attacks, dont believe me? just check your freind whom did i have addressed the issue several times.

Both Svoboda and the police agree that Svoboda has not been responsible for the violence.
Ah are you going to believe the lies created by Svoboda fascists? or are you going to blame Russia for the violence?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Another thing.

Suggesting that Svoboda is a minority party its exactly saying that the rebels in Syria are moderates.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Suggesting that Svoboda is a minority party its exactly saying that the rebels in Syria are moderates.

Ding ding ding!!! And you have once again introduced Syria into an otherwise irrelevant thread! Congratulations! Collect five thousand rubles and advance to our next round....

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Ding ding ding!!! And you have once again introduced Syria into an otherwise irrelevant thread! Congratulations! Collect five thousand rubles and advance to our next round....

Does it take much effort to be so obnoxious? Or does it just come naturally to you?

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join