It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to FIFA regarding Ebola if I may.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What preventative measures will FIFA and Sepp Blater be putting in place to ensure safety of fans and to stop the spread of the disease or does the disease not affect those who would lose revenue if itwas appropriately contained?

Yes I am pointing.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
In the African countries affected matches have been suspended and African qualifiers have been postponed, if you expect this in Spain perhaps you should wait until there are active transmission to general population.

a link from august

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If football is your biggest Ebola concern, you might want to rethink a few things.... I like it too, but come on, there are slightly more important bits to worry 'bout?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kesallen

Yeah there are mate, how do you know this is the OP's 'biggest concern'? Why can't people discuss avenues and alternative parts of a subject without ATS kids spouting rubbish - AGAIN.

OP makes a fair point - will the big business of football be halted in the interests of public safety?

I'm outta here, the site's just full of kids who are learning to argue or disagree, people who are missing the point over and over. ATS is now the opposite of what it used to be.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kesallen
If football is your biggest Ebola concern, you might want to rethink a few things.... I like it too, but come on, there are slightly more important bits to worry 'bout?

So we're only supposed to worry about the most important things?

You need to broaden your horizons there amigo

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I dont think they will be taking measures at all, not until all hell breaks loose at least.
What safety measures have we seen from airlines or other countries? Containment policies have been very poor. If anything, it looks like they are trying to help spred the virus.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Im pleased someones following or seeing what impointing at here.

How many passengers does a flight hold compared to a football stadium of travelling fans.

new topics

top topics

join