It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A United Nations worker being treated for Ebola at hospital in Germany has died, spokesman for St. G

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
"A United Nations worker being treated for Ebola at hospital in Germany has died, spokesman for St. Georg Clinic in Leipzig says.

Sudanese man dies of Ebola in Germany"

(CNN) -- A United Nations worker who was being treated for Ebola at a hospital in Germany has died.

"We can confirm that the U.N. worker being treated here died last night from the Ebola virus. He was of Sudanese nationality," a spokesman for the St. Georg clinic in Leipzig said Tuesday

The man had contracted Ebola while working in Liberia, the spokesman said. Liberia is one of the countries worst affected by the deadly virus, along with Sierra Leone and Guinea.

CNN

This was posted 20 minutes ago, if this follows the trend we will have to wait and see if he infected any of the healthcare workers. What a scary disease and its no wonder they are having problems staffing hospitals in infected areas. More needs to be done to keep those infected where they are so it doesn't spread to other areas, but its impossible to tell how far it will spread.
edit on 14-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

It bothers me that we are allowing flights into and out of infected countries. Surely this should stop until we have a means of defeating this disease - do we really need to import it? If it spreads in Germany then we will have three examples of where this disease has got out of control in countries we all thought would have been able to isolate it - surely we don't need to invent the wheel a fourth time?

I don't see there is a need for business when conferences can be held over the net to have to travel to infected places. When are we going to think of the millions as opposed to a few?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

While everyone is busy with ebola.

The elite are already planing step number 2.

People trust their government despite so many reasons not to, and people don't know how to do research on ATS or internet for the cure.

I think ultimately even God wants only the bright ones to survive, everything else can die and try their luck at some point later.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
UN or someone is going to have to roll up its sleeves and set up proper facilities there, take it on there.

What does it say that folks are getting shipped out for proper treatment? It says that it sucks there.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thank you for the heads up, germany is just at a 5 hour drive from where i live.
why are flights still being allowed in and out without checking people first is beyond me, at the cost of sounding paranoid (not that it would be frowned upon on this site) it's like they WANT this thing to spread.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

just in case that you are interested

medical conspiracy forum has a thread on EBOLA cure found in 2010 as discovered by US military and now it is hushed up

inform yourself and what to do

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
Thank you for the heads up, germany is just at a 5 hour drive from where i live.
why are flights still being allowed in and out without checking people first is beyond me, at the cost of sounding paranoid (not that it would be frowned upon on this site) it's like they WANT this thing to spread.

The fallacy how are you going to check them without drawing their blood ?

12.9% did not have a fever (11.8% of those who died did not) - About 1 in 8 do NOT have a fever!

23.6% did not feel fatigue (23.6% of those who died did not) - About 1 out of 4 do NOT feel fatigue!

32.4% did not vomit (30.6% of those who died did not) - About 1 out of 3 do NOT vomit!

34.4% did not have diarrhea (31.7% of those who died did not) - Anout 1 out of 3 do NOT have diarrhea!

In addition:

35.5% did not have loss of appetite (36% of those who died did not)

46.6% did not have a headache (46.2% of those who died did not)

55.7% did not have abdominal pain (56.5% of those who died did not)

60.6% did not have joint pain (59.3% of those who died did not

61.1% did not have muscle pain (59.8% of those who died did not)

63.0% did not have chest pain (59.8% of those who died did not

79.2% did not have conjunctivitis (red Ebola eyes) (76.4% of those who died did not)

82.0% did not have unexplained bleeding (79.8% of those who died did not)

92.3% did not have eye pain (91.1% of those who died did not)

This is the one percentage I didn't flip. When someone tells you that Ebola patients do not cough or sneeze so you won't catch it from droplets aerosolized in the air from an Ebola patient coughing, you can now cite this statistic:

29.6% of Ebola patients DO cough. And 32.5% of people who died from Ebola did cough. So about 1 out of 3 cough.

There is much more, including an expanded table of these symptoms here:

SOURCE: NEJM - Ebola Virus Disease in West Africa — The First 9 Months of the Epidemic and Forward Projections

This was copied from another thread at ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com... which is an excellent read IMO.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It is worth mentioning that two other Ebola patients in Germany is/has been treated and one is released ( after a successful treatment i suppose ).

Source

The Sudanese man was the third Ebola victim to receive treatment in Germany. A doctor from Uganda is being treated in an isolation unit in Frankfurt, while a Senegalese man was recently released from a Hamburg clinic after a five-week treatment.

edit on 14-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well we do know from the arrest of the nurse who allegedly killed dozens and dozens of patients that hospitals can be set up to kill you. Doesn't prove this is real. Just that they sacrifice their own, and that is well known.

top topics

join