It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being arrested is supposed to be unpleasant; detained couple have sex in a cop car.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is what's known as to Copulate

Korg.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't actually respect officers in a world where they are punitive and work for evil instead of the people. And I'm not punitive to begin with, believe in counseling and only really healing beautiful positive prisons for people who are extremely psychopathically dangerous to the public and serial killers, and most of those are our elected leaders and corporate heads.

Sorry, don't care if they got it on in the car. The only thing I would care about is if this was RAPE. Other than that, more power to the people always.

Judges who are supposed to be servants to the people also do not impress me much so, don't care what they think either. His crimes of abusing power and along with abusing and imprisoning innocents often, to cover for their corruption and the crimes of the elite, and causing burden and harm to others who need healing, not to mention all the power abuses and hidden stuff elites and judges are into, this is a case of real criminals, satanic often and murders, pointing fingers at nothing, little stuff.

The two witnesses are your Love and Wisdom, and those who preserve those are the real witnesses and we'll be on the arrest teams for the bad guys at the end of their stints. They need alot more servitude.
edit on 14-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

i'm still trying to picture them doing this with their hands handcuffed behind their backs. lol.

that is unless the officer was nice and cuffed them both with their hands in front of their bodies. that would make it way more easier.

if the officer didn't like what was going on he shoulda just slammed on his brakes and sent them flying into the front seats. haha. dumbasses shouldn't have been driving drunk anyway...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

^ korg wins the Internet..

"Conley said because the case was "so unusual and so outlandish," he was pondering the sentence until he looked over Husnik's criminal history through online court records. Conley said he found 19 convictions, with four felonies, including one for battery to law enforcement in Brown County, and three resisting or obstructing officer convictions.

"This is probably the least offensive thing that you did to law enforcement," Conley said."

I will say, you can totally see the mischief is his eyes and smile in his mug shot. My guess... He met her at the bar and was heading home to "finalize" the night when ole mr officer blue balls stepped in to try and ruin that.... Well they showed him!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just when I thought I was making progress on my bucket list.... new ideas just keep rolling in.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

When a person is detained by an officer (i.e., in cuffs), their safety is in the officers responsibility. If she decided this was not consensual once she sobered up, the cop could be on the hook.

Point being: i blame the cop for not putting them in different cars. They are drunk, and seemingly amorous.

I bristle at the notion of this being disrespectful of the police officer. Just because they don't have the same reverence for authority that the judge wishes they would have does not make it disrespectful. Stupid? Absolutely. But, like i said....if they are too drunk to drive why would anyone expect their other decisions to be of sound mind?

My assessment: interesting gossip story, probably made for lots of laughs in the department and courthouse. But completely irrelevant in the scope of their charges, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
Now here's a tale of getting arrested with a slight twist. A couple who were arrested for drink driving decided to have sex inside the police car to which they were confined when arrested.

www.perthnow.com.au...

A COUPLE had sex in the back of a police car while being driven to jail for drink driving, police said.

Travis Husnik, 33, and Heather Basten, 29, were pulled over after their car was spotted drifting into oncoming traffic on August 3.

The Wisconsin couple were handcuffed and bailed into the rear of a cop car after admitting they’d been drinking.

While driving to the station, Deputy Adam Zahn “observed Travis lay onto Heather in the back seat”, then saw “Heather’s legs go up touching the ceiling and heard her begin to moan loudly.”

And the judge presiding over the case didn't seem too impressed with their behaviour.

“At a minimum, the mildest word that I can think of, the most favourable word I can think of, is your conduct is completely disrespectful to the officer,” Judge Jay Conley said later in court, according to Green Bay Press Gazette.

“The process of being arrested is supposed to be somewhat unpleasant ... and you end up having a tryst. Incredible.”

With all the news of police beatings and shootings, this provides a humorous and slightly less fearful (and somewhat amorous) account of being detained at the hands of the police.

Is there actually a law that says one can not have sex while being detained by the police, in a police vehicle?

Then they weren't seat belted in were they? Impregnation in the back of a Police car? Guess you could name the kid "Bobbie" after Sir Robert Peale.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join