It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being arrested is supposed to be unpleasant; detained couple have sex in a cop car.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Now here's a tale of getting arrested with a slight twist. A couple who were arrested for drink driving decided to have sex inside the police car to which they were confined when arrested.

www.perthnow.com.au...

A COUPLE had sex in the back of a police car while being driven to jail for drink driving, police said.

Travis Husnik, 33, and Heather Basten, 29, were pulled over after their car was spotted drifting into oncoming traffic on August 3.

The Wisconsin couple were handcuffed and bailed into the rear of a cop car after admitting they’d been drinking.

While driving to the station, Deputy Adam Zahn “observed Travis lay onto Heather in the back seat”, then saw “Heather’s legs go up touching the ceiling and heard her begin to moan loudly.”

And the judge presiding over the case didn't seem too impressed with their behaviour.

“At a minimum, the mildest word that I can think of, the most favourable word I can think of, is your conduct is completely disrespectful to the officer,” Judge Jay Conley said later in court, according to Green Bay Press Gazette.

“The process of being arrested is supposed to be somewhat unpleasant ... and you end up having a tryst. Incredible.”

With all the news of police beatings and shootings, this provides a humorous and slightly less fearful (and somewhat amorous) account of being detained at the hands of the police.

Is there actually a law that says one can not have sex while being detained by the police, in a police vehicle?
edit on 14-10-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Not really.

Being arrested your still innocent.

It only when you convicted in a court of law the punishment should begun.

Arrest should just be a means not a end.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The backs of cop cars are generally disgusting and full of ick and germs Fire trucks are way hotter

edit on 10/14/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Notice the officer watched it all

and. O where does it say he tried to stop it

Just that he opened the door and watched

Probably got his jollies too, maybe had a go after

ok time to stop before T&C get me

reply to: cuckooold

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

lol...firstly cops need to earn respect...and they are a long way from that....secondly i hope they made a mess...thirdly i do not condone drink driving as it is a stupid thing to do and people can lose their lives,children etc and that is not ok....

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Was wondering the same thing then saw this:

The deputy stopped the car, told Husnik to pull his pants back up, then put Husnik in the front seat.

www.greenbaypressgazette.com...[%271%27 ]

You can clearly tell from the chicks mug shot that she is out of it, drunk/high big time!! LOL

They were both charged court costs and a $200 DNA surcharge....??????
Um, what is that for, dare I ask?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It's not like its an everyday occurrence for most people to have sex in a Police vehicle and its admirably better than joining the mile high club.

Short of them leaving a sticky mess on the back seat its no harm no foul. Plus now the Police officers know where babies come from!
LoL
edit on 14-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I missed thqt too

I guess it was his turn?

reply to: snarky412

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Given how trigger happy most cops are, this is actually a pretty "happy" story, and not everyone can say they did it in a police car, short of becoming a cop, i will probably never take that off my list of places.

But for real, good on the cop for not beating, shooting pepper spraying or...tazing? tasing? tazerising? pocket lighting-bolting? whatever.
Goes to show you there are still cops that know what that slogan on the car is, so cheers to him!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

watch for the push for body cameras within the department after that little incident

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Arrest as you say should not be a means to an end however, in Britain, once arrested its on your CRB and it doesn't get removed - so basically you're stuffed as every check when you want a new job sees you have been arrested.

Its a stigma that should not arise. Police use to investigate and then, if they were sure one got arrested. Today its arrest first then investigate. No wonder the law is held in such low esteem as its a weapon to destroying people's character with precious no redress.

That couple seemed to party through their arrest though didn't they

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
That will be one to tell their grand kids.

"Have Grandpa tell you about the time he and I got arrested while I make some hot cocoa"

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
That will be one to tell their grand kids.

"Have Grandpa tell you about the time he and I got arrested while I make some hot cocoa"

ah yes "the good old days"...reminiscing at its best

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

There is little to say here, other than what a pair of shoddy, low down, feckless, undignified troglodytes!

First, driving drunk is a bloody horrible, and irresponsible thing to do. Second, these people cannot possibly have any self respect, if they are prepared to engage in sexual intercourse, when they should have been considering the gravity of the situation, not to mention in the presence of an officer.

This shows a total lack of regard for not only the officer, but for their own dignity, and I cannot abide that sort of mucky behaviour.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Makes for a great story for the Grand Kids i suppose...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Truth be known more women would want to be "Jacked up" in the back of a cop car then any where on earth. It's kind of like the best sex is when sweety has her church dress on and the preacher just told you not to. And as far as them swerving into oncoming traffic....That was probably the result of them getting an early start on the whole affair. jmo

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

Truth be known more women would want to be "Jacked up" in the back of a cop car then any where on earth.

Yeah we want to be "jacked up" where drunks vomit and poop and pee and people bleed and spit. Sexy stuff. *Eyeroll

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Sounds like you've been in the back of a few...I always assumed that the officer would not want to ride around smelling all of the described conditions. But I won't argue against personal experience.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

On top of that I'm sure a good deal of officers have used it for the same purpose. So why not the general tax paying public? Besides that I'm sure the hood is clean if the back seat didn't suit your fancy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ugh, and in my home state. Stay classy Wisconsin. This couple are total pigs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join