It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, exposing government lies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Great thread, thank you for your efforts.

After foot and mouth, mad cow disease, SARS, west nile, swine flu and H1N1, my instincts are screaming at me that something isnt right here. The way this is being overblown and underplayed at the same time is confusing.
I feel this is a major diversion to take our eyes away from elsewhere.. The middle east maybe?

They introduced screening measures today at Heathrow, only for some reporters to report that the measures werent even mandatory but rather VOLUNTARY. Our screening consists of a questionnaire and a temperature reading.
This is screaming smokescreen, Im just still trying to figure out for what.
Its either just a big scare story, or its being allowed to spread ON PURPOSE. Because the authorities here in the UK at least certainly don't seem to be taking it seriously as a threat, while telling us it is a threat.

Also we have 26 places set aside for an outbreak. That's so pathetic its not even funny.

We also have nurses and doctors saying we aren't prepared, while the government claim that we are.
Either they know its a scare story, or they are leaving the defenses down on purpose.

EDIT: I'm thinking this may be a smokescreen for an economic meltdown. But that's just a conspiracy theory.

It's puzzling. I do believe in the de-population agenda -- so it's not inconceivable to me that they're allowing this to spread. But we may be on the brink of an economic meltdown as well. People have been predicting that for years. Failing that, we may be facing WWIII in the Mid-east -- ISIL, Iran with nukes, etc... Oh, happy world!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: NoAngel2u

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I have never seen any disease that is contagious and can be spread by mosquitos.

Malaria, West Nile, Dengue Fever, Yellow fever? Maybe I misunderstood your post?

I meant contagious by humans and spread by mosquitos, as far as I know these are mutually exclusive vectors.

If you live in the same house as someone with one of these diseases, you will not get the disease. You either get diseases from mosquitos, or from other humans, but not both (of course there are other ways that do not involve humans or mosquitos).

And what about the Bubonic Plague? You can get plague from an infected person or from being bitten by an infected flea. A person could be bitten by a flea that's been feeding on an Ebola-infected dog.

And what about roaches? A roach crawling over an Ebola-infected surface could carry Ebola to the next apartment or the next house.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
You can't tell me that there's no cure for this disease ? As long as Ebola is known and scientist's studying diseases are always eager to find the cure to be the first for fame and glory.

But not the lower class of society will get the cure no it will again be the ones who can afford it .. The most dangerous biological weapon has been released and we will see devastating effects within the next coming months .. whole economies will collapse just because the medicines that can cure the disease will not come..

Thank you governments for not closing all air traffic that posses threats to our countries.

I would not be surprised. Dutch mountains -- LOL -- cute.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Anyone else remember Obama saying something not too long ago about sending troops to W. Africa to help combat the disease?

Armed troops......against a virus?

Sounds like a legit reason alright.

I'm not saying that this Ebola outbreak was somehow planned, it just seems very convenient that all of a sudden the US has an excuse like Ebola to shove a foot (or a military boot) in the door in these countries.

Yeah, somethings going on. We're being herded in the direction they want us to go.

Troops in West Africa to control Ebola, but no "boots on the ground" to control ISIL.

If the CDC prediction of 1.4 million dead in West Africa by January 2015 is right, are they going to use our troops to quell the ensuing chaos there? Will we be "forced" to take over their governments to restore order?

I'd like to know how they plan to use us.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Great thread, thank you for your efforts.

After foot and mouth, mad cow disease, SARS, west nile, swine flu and H1N1, my instincts are screaming at me that something isnt right here. The way this is being overblown and underplayed at the same time is confusing.
I feel this is a major diversion to take our eyes away from elsewhere.. The middle east maybe?

They introduced screening measures today at Heathrow, only for some reporters to report that the measures werent even mandatory but rather VOLUNTARY. Our screening consists of a questionnaire and a temperature reading.
This is screaming smokescreen, Im just still trying to figure out for what.
Its either just a big scare story, or its being allowed to spread ON PURPOSE. Because the authorities here in the UK at least certainly don't seem to be taking it seriously as a threat, while telling us it is a threat.

Also we have 26 places set aside for an outbreak. That's so pathetic its not even funny.

We also have nurses and doctors saying we aren't prepared, while the government claim that we are.
Either they know its a scare story, or they are leaving the defenses down on purpose.

EDIT: I'm thinking this may be a smokescreen for an economic meltdown. But that's just a conspiracy theory.

It's puzzling. I do believe in the de-population agenda -- so it's not inconceivable to me that they're allowing this to spread. But we may be on the brink of an economic meltdown as well. People have been predicting that for years. Failing that, we may be facing WWIII in the Mid-east -- ISIL, Iran with nukes, etc... Oh, happy world!

I know, its like you wait decades for one of these doomsday scenarios to actually come along, and then they all come at once. lol. Go figure. All we need now is an asteroid and an alien invasion and its a full house.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: tetra50

No, that is not accurate. There are many that don't show a High Fever. I quoted from his article to show that they were specifically talking about a fever of 101.5 or greater.

Pretty much every Ebola patient ever had at least a mild grade fever. It is Ebola's way to make the body sweat so it can shed.

Those articles are saying that too much emphasis is put on looking for a high fever, when about 12-13% never ever have a high fever.

Okay. That clears that up, then, for me. It was a natural question, sorry.
thanks for your reply

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Greetings:
Another great thread, as usual, my Texas tree friend.
This video you will like.
Check out the Director.

Ebola: A Poem for the Living (English) from United Methodist Communications on Vimeo
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 5:00pm
Ebola explained in animation
This boy has a message for you: I became infected with Ebola, but here is how you can avoid my fate.

Luckily, he is only a character in an animated video designed to educate people about how Ebola is spread.

The video, created by a 10-nation alliance, features a young African boy explaining how he became stricken with the virus and warning his family about the dangers.

United Methodist Communications provided partial funding for Chocolate Moose Media to create the video, which will be produced in various languages, including English and French with West African voices and other West African languages.

This is an international co-production, involving production in ten countries: Canada, Guinea, India, Cote d’Ivoire, Liberia, Nigeria, South Africa, Sierra Leone Switzerland and the United States.

The production team of over 20 persons was headed by Firdaus Kharas as Director.

The animation is available in a variety of languages, but the ending is sad in all of them: The boy dies from his infection.
edit on 15/10/2014 by thorfourwinds because: dangling earle

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
Should imagine its the multiple amount of Flies that will help spread such. They land anywhere on anyone, especially those too ill to shy them away.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another lie:

It won't spread here because this isn't Africa and the things that helped it spread there aren't present in America.

So just what was it that makes thr African outbreak different from an American outbreak?

The Ebola outbreak of 2014 has demonstrated very clearly the vast harm that infectious diseases can cause when combined with other exacerbating factors. Poor health systems, a slow international response, low public trust in government and medicine in the outbreak area, the introduction of the virus to urban settings, and social practices such as burial rites that increase the risk of contagion have created a ‘perfect storm’ for Ebola transmission (1). The gravity of the Ebola outbreak is demonstrated by thousands of deaths,1 and by the potential for further spread. The interconnected and cross-border nature of the threat has facilitated Ebola transmission in West Africa, and it has also led to cases appearing in both the United States and continental Europe.

The interconnected and cross-border nature of risks posed by infectious diseases

"Poor health systems,"

Our system is not poor financially, there is plenty of money to be had. But will that translate into the equipment and training necessary to deal with this disease?

"A slow international response"

The CDC has been behind and playing catch-up the entire time, slow would be an improvement.

"low public trust in government and medicine in the outbreak area"

We have this in spades for the government, and after what that government has done to the healthcare system and seeing how a nurse exposed to ebolabcjose to travel who should have known better than to travel did just that, I think trust in that system may be faltering too.

"the introduction of the virus to urban settings"

One word: Dallas

"and social practices such as burial rites"

Well, for the most part we don't handle dead bodies the same way here as they do there, so here is finally one substantial difference betwden America amd Africa in regards to this outbreak.

So, four of the five conditions largely responsible for the size of the outbreak also occur here.

Just exactly how much better will we handle Ebola than Africa?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This from our friend Tom Lupshu

Medical Martial Law - Ebola Becomes Airborne As Flu Strain Virus Mutates - YouTube

Published on Oct 4, 2014
America is going to be on lockdown soon so you must prepare yourself for civil unrest and violence and control on a level that no one has ever seen. As we are coming into Flu Season while Ebola is running rampant in Africa and showing sure signs of a Major outbreak here in the United States.

We need to ask ourselves: When is the time to shelter in place?
The powers that be have been preparing for this for a long time.
They have their plan.
Now is the time.
The Great Culling has begun.

Stay At The Ready...

Join Us At Bunker Report On Facebook

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... reply to: thorfourwinds

Sorry I could not download the actual Video, But it does involve the Man Prof Peter Piot - who discovered the Ebola Virus.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So here we are 15 days out and have learned a lot.

1. We really don't know how it is transmitted , if two nurses, wearing CDC approved gear got infected.

2. We walk around wearing no gear so far.....

3. I'm not sure who to believe about any of this , after listening to Dr. Frieden and Mr. O. in between fundraisers, telling us all is well , we'll handle it.

4. A nurse, Amber Vinson, treated the only patient to die of ebola in America.....got permission from the CDC ,cause her temp. was only 99, to board a commercial flight to Cleveland and back...checked in the hospital next day with ebola.

5. We hear nothing of Duncan's lady friend and the children in their apartment, who were whisked away to a gated community and quarantined long ago.

6. And the best of all....flights out of W. Africa are still leaving and our border is wide open.

If this were the plot of a novel it would be beyond belief, but this is some of what I recall of the last 15 days.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
www.youtube.com... reply to: thorfourwinds

Sorry I could not download the actual Video, But it does involve the Man Prof Peter Piot - who discovered the Ebola Virus.

The little video is worth watching. According to this, Bill & Melinda Gates own the patent on the Ebola virus and the Ebola vaccine.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did they make this image or was it made by someone for a joke?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not dug in and read your thread yet. Looking forward to going through it all.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

The nurses were not wearing approved gear...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

This was posted on the White House facebook page.

I would presume that to be an official enough source to indicate government promulgated lies.

I nearly choked on my meal when I saw that and knew I could base a thread on it. Thinking about another thread on the same infographic over in deconstructing disinformation and digging into the subtlties not readily apparent.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Excellent thread! You make some very valid points, and ones that have been bothering me from the beginning.

And...I'm thinking that they need to look at WHY dogs can carry this virus, but not fall ill from it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ebola....the possibility to become a "highly" deadly infectious, transmutable or communicable disease...Ebola is a virus, which can become an infectious, transmutable or communicable disease. Ebola is infectious...a disease is not(research the difference). Diseases do not become infectious. Viruses can and most often times become "infectious". Especially, Ebola!

Ebola is a contagious virus which has the potential to become an infectious disease. Ebola is infectious. It is a virus!

Infection/Infectious means:
Infection

If you do not understand any of this, at the very least look here:

World Health Organization/Ebola
Ebola Virus Disease
Wiki Reported Otbreaks

Take it or leave it, yet be prepared.
edit on 10/16/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ebola....the possibility to become a "highly" deadly infectious, transmutable or communicable disease...Ebola is a virus, which can become an infectious, transmutable or communicable disease. Ebola is infectious...a disease is not(research the difference). Diseases do not become infectious. Viruses can and most often times become "infectious". Especially, Ebola!

Ebola is a contagious virus which has the potential to become an infectious disease. Ebola is infectious. It is a virus!

Infection/Infectious means:
Infection

If you do not understand any of this, at the very least look here:

World Health Organization/Ebola
Ebola Virus Disease
Wiki Reported Otbreaks

Take it or leave it, yet be prepared.

Are you mincing words? Schooling her? You do understand the spirit of her post, right? Words are symbols, the message is what matters. Just sayin.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join