It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, exposing government lies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Was in a waiting room for a dentist today, and cnn was on. (only time I'd ever watch any of the state news outlets)
They had a guy from the CDC who was saying we should look at the failure to properly quarantine and keep ebola from spreading in Dallas as a "good, positive outcome" and a "learning experience".
No BS. You can't make that up.
edit on 14-10-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAngel2u

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I have never seen any disease that is contagious and can be spread by mosquitos.

Malaria, West Nile, Dengue Fever, Yellow fever? Maybe I misunderstood your post?

i think you did misunderstand it. what it meant was that if a mosquito transmits something to a human, that human cannot then transfer it to another human. if it's mosquito transmitted it's JUST mosquito transmitted. there isn't anything that can be caught from a mosquito that is also human to human. malaria, west nile, dengue and yellow fever don't go from human to human.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

thank you for this really informative post. i think i'm most concerned about the symptoms part. if a fever isn't the first thing that alerts infection.... we're in trouble.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Statistical Fact: The third leading cause of death in America is (drum roll): Medical Error.
I've worked in clinics and hospitals. I can assure you that our national healthcare system is a systemic mess.

I am hoping you can get your work published outside of ATS. Any chance of that?
edit on bTuesdayu14Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:06:13 -0500pm50610 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bTuesdayu14Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:06:33 -0500pm50610 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bTuesday00000014Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:07:08 -0500pm50710 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

my mother was just in the hospital for severe vertigo.... i swear they almost killed her. first off the first 2 days they didn't give her the high blood pressure meds she normally takes once a day, then they gave her 3 different things at once and she had a reaction to one of them, they assumed which thing it was, gave her more blood pressure meds because it was still sky high, turns out it was the BP med she was reacting to instead of what they thought it was. they gave her a different one and she reacted to THAT ONE too. gave her a THIRD kind and when her BP didn't go down in 30 minutes they thought it wasn't working so she wound up in the ICU..... but the third med started working right so she was in the ICU for nothing. she had to demand they not give her any more meds and called me to get her the hell out of there.

(they also gave her an antibiotic for NO reason, plus some sort of stomach ulcer med saying they give it to everyone that stays there overnight)

yeah, i don't trust hospitals.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

We may be in trouble:

Dr. Freiden is either completely uninformed of this research,” Balog explained to WND in an exclusive telephone interview, “or he is deliberately lying because he does not want to panic the general public.”

Balog pointed out that asymptomatic carriers of diseases infecting others is a phenomenon that has been widely documented in virology studies for decades.

“There’s a good potential that on any given day a person you may shake hands with will have Strep Group A Streptococcus that causes sore throats,” he pointed out. “Shaking hands you take the risk you are going to get the Streptococcus virus, even if the person you shook hands with looked perfectly well."

EBOLA VICTIMS WITHOUT SYMPTOMS CAN STILL BE CONTAGIOUS
German doctors show CDC wrong about spread of disease

edit on 14-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tags

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

yeah, i'm pretty sure we're in trouble! LOL! and someone fire that CDC director stat!!!! jesus christ he's an idiot. just watched him on anderson cooper and he's obviously a screw up.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Just watched Bagdad Frieden get his ass kicked on The Kelly File.

What a freakin' disaster.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

.... hmmm?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I have never seen any disease that is contagious and can be spread by mosquitos.

Malaria, West Nile, Dengue Fever, Yellow fever? Maybe I misunderstood your post?

I meant contagious by humans and spread by mosquitos, as far as I know these are mutually exclusive vectors.

If you live in the same house as someone with one of these diseases, you will not get the disease. You either get diseases from mosquitos, or from other humans, but not both (of course there are other ways that do not involve humans or mosquitos).

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

i think you did misunderstand it. what it meant was that if a mosquito transmits something to a human, that human cannot then transfer it to another human. if it's mosquito transmitted it's JUST mosquito transmitted. there isn't anything that can be caught from a mosquito that is also human to human. malaria, west nile, dengue and yellow fever don't go from human to human.

Thanks, you explained it better!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Ahh, thanks to both of you for clarifying. I was rush-reading on my break, but I also did not know that mosquito to human transmission will not then become human to human. If I had, I probably would have understood your post.

Thanks to you both!

edit on 10/14/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoAngel2u

well it may happen someday! hasn't happened yet but at the rate crazy things are going lately.... it could happen next week LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

That is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I was a whistleblower at a skilled nursing facility that was later charged with homicide. The things I witnessed would cuddle your blood. Glad your mom's all right.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I've heard that before! "Trust me, you have nothing to worry about." It was a common saying in the military and working in the health field. Whenever I heard that, that meant that something was about to hit the fan, and they were about to CYA (cover their tails).

Still no need to panic. We all need to be prepared as this is spreading and the medical system is this country is not prepared, and won't be able to help you anyway! Fortunately, there is something you can do that does work for protection as well as treatment: Natural Ebola Treatments

edit on 14-10-2014 by homeopath because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2014 by homeopath because: Picture of ebola symptoms is not showing up

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
have you never heard of malaria , dega fever, yellow fever, mosquitos are known vectors for alot of illnesses , rgey have ne currently being spread by them now in the carribbean that cause joint pain that is uncurable

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You can't tell me that there's no cure for this disease ? As long as Ebola is known and scientist's studying diseases are always eager to find the cure to be the first for fame and glory.

But not the lower class of society will get the cure no it will again be the ones who can afford it .. The most dangerous biological weapon has been released and we will see devastating effects within the next coming months .. whole economies will collapse just because the medicines that can cure the disease will not come..

Thank you governments for not closing all air traffic that posses threats to our countries.

edit on 0b17America/ChicagoWed, 15 Oct 2014 03:18:17 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Oct 2014 03:18:17 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Anyone else remember Obama saying something not too long ago about sending troops to W. Africa to help combat the disease?

Armed troops......against a virus?

Sounds like a legit reason alright.

I'm not saying that this Ebola outbreak was somehow planned, it just seems very convenient that all of a sudden the US has an excuse like Ebola to shove a foot (or a military boot) in the door in these countries.
edit on 15-10-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

read the comments. just a few above yours and it will be more clear. misunderstanding.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
You can't tell me that there's no cure for this disease ? As long as Ebola is known and scientist's studying diseases are always eager to find the cure to be the first for fame and glory.

But not the lower class of society will get the cure no it will again be the ones who can afford it .. The most dangerous biological weapon has been released and we will see devastating effects within the next coming months .. whole economies will collapse just because the medicines that can cure the disease will not come..

Thank you governments for not closing all air traffic that posses threats to our countries.
There are bacterial fungal and viral infections. No viral infection has ever been cured in the history of mankind.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join