It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, exposing government lies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm struggling to see how someone is going to infect this food?

How are they going to excrete bodily fluids over thousands of items of food?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk how about sweat,blood ..its easy to cut yourself to when your a van driver hand balling frozen food boxes and tins about,what about sneezing,my information is correct ,and links provided why are you down playing fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

I'm struggling to see how someone is going to infect this food?

Medical personnel were probably struggling to understand why Patrick Sawyer urinated all over them at the First Consultants Hospital in Lagos too..... but it really doesn't matter.

FrontPageAfrica has now learned that upon being told he had Ebola, Mr. Sawyer went into a rage, denying and objecting to the opinion of the medical experts. “He was so adamant and difficult that he took the tubes from his body and took off his pants and urinated on the health workers, forcing them to flee.

Front Page Africa

You really don't know what is in your food. I have had the opportunity to see food processing plants in operation.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great job, excellent summary. Thanks.

F&S&

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

I just don't see it as a big deal, of all the ways of being transmitted to people you've picked an obscure one.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The likelihood of someone pissing into food on a production line is pretty slim..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

The likelihood of someone pissing into food on a production line is pretty slim..

The urination was to show that things don't always have to make sense.
Disregarding that....
You really don't know what is in your food.
I have watched production personnel spitting into product just before it was packaged. I have seen sweat dripping onto food products in numerous plants. Mushroom farms are notorious for urination and defecation where the mushrooms are being picked.
You most likely have eaten or drank urine, although it was probably animal urine.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Oh, I forgot to address this.

They don't have to excrete bodily fluids over thousands of items of food. They just have to sneeze or cough on one item that you end up buying.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
OP, your post should be required reading for everyone before they post anything about Ebola.

I've been trying to get the same message across on lots of threads and still people buy the "government" line.

The government is clearly outright lying to the public, I realize to stem panic. However, lying so transparently only reinforces the distrust that has grown to epic proportions in the US.

This could be the Democratic Waterloo, all the extreme lying about Ebola aside, they are trying desperately to blame it on the Republicans. However, it is the current administration that refuses to close the borders to people from infected countries. That is exactly how we got our first "homegrown" case of Ebola. A knowingly infected person traveling to the US in hopes of "the world's best medical care". Passed through the "screening" process and needlessly infected a US nurse. All avoidable if borders were closed to people from hot zones.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is strange that just today I was thinking of food items from the affected areas and how likely it is that they could be carrying the virus. Then I log into ATS and it is being discussed...
What food items are coming form there apart from cocoa and palm oil?
ETA: Just found this [mostly interesting for Europeans]:
ec.europa.eu...

Also as has been said before, it is absolutely likely that someone who works at a food plant is sweating/ touching/ sneezing into food and it also only needs one item to infect one person to be a complete bummer.
I have also had friends in food packaging in Britain, where hygiene is supposed to be top notch and you won't believe the stories.

Humans are humans and they do sometimes nasty things or ignore standard operations...just because.

ETA: Oh OP, you are doing an absolutely brilliant job. Thanks for all the work, subscribed to all your threads and S&F!

edit on 14-10-2014 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2014 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Sweat. Sweaty palms. That is all.

EDIT: Oh, and like others said... sneezing, coughing.

edit on 10/14/2014 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
Ever since I saw that Sky News report on the death squads in liberia, the ones taking away the dead ebola victims, proves that you can be safe and take precautions. The same people have been successfully removing dead bodies for 4 months now, at least in this group, no one had died, because they are very careful about dousing everything with bleach. The nurse in Dallas didn't follow a bleach protocol, so was likely infected in the removal of contaminated equipment and clothing. Basically you need a hazmat suit so you can decontaminate with bleach, and she didn't have that, they couldn't just spray down her clothing with bleach water.

The nurse in Dallas followed the CDC procedure:

You bring up a great point about the body disposal team. I say go find the people running this part of the operation and find out what they are doing that others aren't.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Fascinating, maybe they can tie it in with this one and then we would have actual effective screening capability.

In some embodiments, the decontamination system may include one or more sensors capable of detecting presence of certain contaminants. This detection may be performed automatically, for example, after activating the system. The sensors may be configured to identify particular strains of the flu, the Ebola virus, tuberculosis, hemorrhagic fever, and/or any other contagion. Furthermore, an operator or other systems may supplement information about people previously present in the aircraft compartment (e.g., passengers), prior uses and/or locations of the aircraft, identify generalized symptoms of common infectious diseases without identifying a particular strain, and other like information. For example, the presence of an elevated body temperature, coughing, sweating, and other symptoms may indicate the presence of an infectious disease and may be supplied to the decontamination system for analysis.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm under the impression that it is more important that
fear is spread by any means. The answer as to why is hard for
most to believe. Because the answer is of a spiritual nature.
I have and love my Lord of Lords. I have no fear.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Star to you sir. Keep up the good work. This is more informative than television

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Great thread, thank you for your efforts.

After foot and mouth, mad cow disease, SARS, west nile, swine flu and H1N1, my instincts are screaming at me that something isnt right here. The way this is being overblown and underplayed at the same time is confusing.
I feel this is a major diversion to take our eyes away from elsewhere.. The middle east maybe?

They introduced screening measures today at Heathrow, only for some reporters to report that the measures werent even mandatory but rather VOLUNTARY. Our screening consists of a questionnaire and a temperature reading.
This is screaming smokescreen, Im just still trying to figure out for what.
Its either just a big scare story, or its being allowed to spread ON PURPOSE. Because the authorities here in the UK at least certainly dont seem to be taking it seriously as a threat, while telling us it is a threat.

Also we have 26 places set aside for an outbreak. Thats so pathetic its not even funny.

We also have nurses and doctors saying we arent prepared, while the government claim that we are.
Either they know its a scare story, or they are leaving the defenses down on purpose.

EDIT: Im thinking this may be a smokescreen for an economic meltdown. But thats just a conspiracy theory.
edit on 201410America/Chicago10pm10pmTue, 14 Oct 2014 14:30:16 -05001014 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thank you for posting so much info in one place. Makes it easier to become better informed.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Maybe the WHO or CDC should hire you.....wait that wouldn't do at all, you speak the truth.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Lies.......you may be right but what about something that was planned some time ago now involving possibly the food chain following an oil spill?

I may be totally wrong but seems too much of a coincidence to me in all ways.

So......what is it
Ebola?
Or
The result from Corexit?
The toxic oil dispersant used on the Gulf of Mexico oil Spill?

How?
Food consumption?
Food Chain?
Weather dropping toxic waters?

Id like to open the worm can please.

Corexit has very similar symptoms to that of Ebola....Intenal bleeding.

Ebola or Corexit?
edit on 14-10-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Amaizng thread with excelent points. We need always to have our doubts on stuff like this. I never trully got into the Ebola stuff....now i will just stop watching the news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join