It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-Un now has a walking stick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Now that Kim Jong-Un has reappeared after 40 days of absence, many were keen to see some photos. While photos were not available earlier when the news broke, here are some now showing Kim Jong-Un using a walking stick, presumably until his leg heals.

I now expect new memes to surface utilising Kim Jong-Un's new tool.

news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wow ok, I thought he had flown to the moon because of Ebola or some thing.

Anyway it's good to see my favorite tyrant back and smiling.
edit on 14/10/1414 by Emerald53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

I thought he had flown to the sun!

I think it is actually a good thing that there wasn't a coup or any sudden onset of change in North Korea. It is probably better for Kim Jong-Un to gradually introduce the North Korean public to new situations. We'll see where this goes with this sudden charm offensive they are doing.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
On the top picture he has the same classic posture as Napoleon ...

Now you have to understand that North Korean doctors are not used to deal with patients having gout and diabetes. It took them time to realize one individual could actually eat too much.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Dear leader does not use a walking stick.

It is in fact, this

P

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

So... it seems all the hype about a coup might have been total bunkum, unless of course Kim Jong-Un's return to public life is merely placatory, and designed to produce a stabilising effect on the masses there in North Korea.

I honestly do not know what to think of him these days. I would like to hope that his western education might have given him perspective enough to try and improve things for the people of North Korea, but it seems as if he has been very slow, if indeed his intention is anything of the sort. And now with his return, after so much news was bandied about regarding his relative having taken over...

All I can say, is hmmm.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
"Two quadruple cheeseburgers, with onions, extra mayo and cheese, hold the pickles. Mashed potatoes and gravy, No Broccoli! and three large strawberry milkshakes to wash it all down.

Oh, and bring me a dessert menu..."

edit on 14-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
My heart bleeds for Fat Boy Dictator. He's twice the man his father was..probably ate him

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Sorry I just had to.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i think he is limping due to a manhood extension that is modled on the length and girth of putin's,and will be arranging a press conference in the coming months to tell the world to suck it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Relax, I have it on good authority that lil Kim has been on vacation in Jamaica with this guy...

He just came back with more flair than he left with.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's not a walking stick it's a pimp cane.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! You are all wrong! It's obvious that after playing 36 holes (scoring a hole in one on every hole) he sprained his ankle spelunking in the asteroid belt. He did manage to stop by the Moon to pick up some cheese though.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think he has a problem with his right knee, thus the walking cane held in the opposite left hand. If you look at the picture of him sitting on the couch, his right knee is bent up and not in the usual position.

new topics

top topics

join