It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there were no Prophecies or Dreams about Ebola Virus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I find It astonishing that with so many people in tune with politics and current events, in tune with "Lord God," that at no moment did this Savior send anyone the message to herald to others warning about preparing for the Ebola outbreak.. No one in tune with their psychic powers, their dreams and visions, had been able to warn about this pandemic.. is anyone else seeing this? I am not angry about it, but i feel it's so ironic;

Astounding..
edit on 14-10-2014 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

I've known these things are coming since the 1st month I became a Christian a nearly 2 years ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well it tells us something very obvious, that if this god does exist, it does not take sides.
after all, it didn't give the dinosaurs a heads up, and they had it much worse than us

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

There will be! Tons of predictions! ...now that it's after-the-fact, all those psychics and prophets will be coming out of the woodwork saying "I told you so!"

My predictions are totally accurate after they come true! I have a pretty spotty record with predictions that don't actually come true though.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I predict there will be a Ebola Martyr, it will be someone either with high political influence or someone really famous.
This will set the fear machine in high gear so TPTB can roll out of quarantine sectors and marshal law.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
flu kills 250,000 to 500,000 a year, ebola 4000, so when media drives fear down your throat, you should be looking at what governments are trying to hide.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
A lot of people have known for some time some some outbreak or event leading to chaos was coming soon. I thought it would go full scare february 2015... we aren't there yet. We bought remote land and moved there at the beginning of summer. I took precautions for my family and we are well prepared. If I had more money we would be even more prepared, but my goal is still february. By the time you think you are going to "go to walmart" and stock up.... it is too late (esp if you've waited until now), who knows what's on -or in- those foods once a zoonotic contagion is out there. Stock food first, at least a years worth, the sooner the better.

This is a good order:
1. buy food storage, seeds (save them)
2. buy land
3. buy shelter
4. move there, at least 100 miles from large towns. obscure your home in the landscape.
5. drill a well.
6. set up solar.
7. know your neighbors.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
flu kills 250,000 to 500,000 a year, ebola 4000, so when media drives fear down your throat, you should be looking at what governments are trying to hide.

I love these comparisons... you know... because this ebola has been around for a few months so lets compare it to something thats been around for years.... ebola 4000 a year... yeah this year so far starting with one or 2 people... come on now.

If the same number of flu victims were infected with ebola instead millions would die, not thousands. Mortality is a big factor.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

To the degree that we all know that the New World Order has been preparing to xxterminate most of human kind with a depopulation agenda, I would think that most people on ATS "will have been knowledgable in the same way that you are.. we all know we are moving towards a 3rd World War, Armegeddon in the Near/Middle East, Apocalypse scenarios everywhere else in the world, with plagues, famines, diseases etc. But no one received an immediate picture or understanding that the outbreak would be the one that it currently is: Ebola, respiratory illnesses-- So many people are and have been so entirely misleading with their visions and predictions up until now it seems to me, so much so that I have to ask myself, if any divine power out there,actually even exists and is actually even communicating with any of us-

edit on 14-10-2014 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Excellent plan.. I've done a few things also in preparation...
I believe it might take a year or two 2015-2016 for this Ebola to have great affect.. how soon martial law is declared
remains to be seen.. maybe 2020..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Volund

Transmission is also a big factor. This Ebola outbreak started last December, so in 10 months we have seen 4000 fatalities, mostly confined to Africa. In 1918 the flu pandemic killed 50 million in the same time.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I predict that it might be patented further if it goes airborne.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I've been given many prophecies. Spain and France will be a noticeable part in beginning the NWO. I was told about Spain and France around a year ago. Texas is also in the beginning of the NWO start up at the moment. I was told this when Ebola 1st hit Texas. I know many more prophecies as well. Countless prophecies.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tinkortwim

It can not go airborne, it is just to heavy.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So were dinosaurs, yet some evolved overtime to fly.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

There is a chance that it could mutate, the chances are relatively small that Ebola will make that jump. But as the virus spreads, the likelihood increases.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I received a shamanic warning sign about 2 years ago,signifying an ebola outbreak,my husband saw it also.My intuition told me that this sign portended a much worse outbreak than the normal short-lived outbreaks prreviously,here in Africa.If you live in close communion with Earth,she shows you things,she sends messages and messengers.But what would have been the point of making a thread about it,except to be ridiculed and insulted? Who could I have warned,what could I have done that would have made the slightest difference? Nothing.So I kept it to myself.a reply to: tony9802

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

I've been given many prophecies. Spain and France will be a noticeable part in beginning the NWO. I was told about Spain and France around a year ago. Texas is also in the beginning of the NWO start up at the moment. I was told this when Ebola 1st hit Texas. I know many more prophecies as well. Countless prophecies.

I am not sure if any group of nations or states will actually be "beginning the NWO" I believe the New World Order has already been in existence, and for actually more than a few centuries.. I think it normally has gone by the name of The Illuminati, and some have had the opportunity to learn much about this organization and it's sister agencies, through the advent of the Internet; or at least since especially since Sept. 11.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

That God doesn't take sides, and doesn't always give us warnings.. neither us nor dinasaurs.. it all just seems terribly disappointing, since there are so many, so many groups of peoples who claim that they are receiving messges from a god source somehow, and yet none of them have actually ever even spoken about this type of outbreak.. at least not in a specific way.. many of the fundamentalist websites for example that I had looked into (and I am not a Fundamentalist at all!!), had a lot of people describing their dreams and visions as being somehow edicts or instruction from god somehow, and in no instance was there mention to them by their god that we needed to watch out for respiratory illnesses and diseases.. It just seems as though god might be mocking people, or making a mockery of them.. knowing fully well that these are "End Times..". Is god mocking all of his Christian watchmen and prophets.. It sort of seems that way..and it would also go to prove that you cannot put your faith in these people who tell us they are chosen by god to send out these warnings and messages.. I don't want to sound bitter about this, but the irony is astounding..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
What about this guy?

From wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

'Encountering poor results from his evangelistic efforts and frustrated at the pace of his ministry, Bonnke entered a state of heavy depression. He had a dream with a picture of the map of Africa being spread with red and heard the voice of God crying "Africa Shall Be Saved". This dream recurred four nights in a row and led him to adopt large scale evangelism, rather than the traditional small scale missionary approach. He rented a stadium in Gaborone, and preached with little cooperation from local churches. Beginning with only 100 people, the stadium meetings grew.'

So yah, there's this guy. But I checked his website and it looks like God recently told him that 'America shall be saved', whereupon he apparently booked a flight to the states, so now it's just one shaman from Africa, who uses ATS, but does not speak the warnings, for fear of persecution. I take it that Reinhard is now busy saving America.

Oh, thank God!

# 292

edit on 14-10-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join