It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Apologizes for Flight Attendant's Treatment of Soldier

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym

Soldiers already get preferential treatment over civilians as it is. I didn't feel like I did anyone a disservice.

Todays soldiers are pampered by the government compared to the Vietnam era. Do they need to be burped after they eat?

Are you even remotely serious with this heap of smoldering feces? Considering I've been battling the VA and
members of congress since the Mid 90's over injuries and compensation claims and still don't have any VA healthcare and pay more than some people make in a month for medications and Dr. visits I'm not feeling particularly pampered. GI Bill and all that money for college... Yeah that worked out great too when it came time to pay the bills.

And I'm one of the lucky ones. You'd be ashamed if you knew how many guys I've served with are homeless and in and out of mental health faculties. You've got a lot of balls talking about people being pampered when they're dumpster diving for food and doing their internet s# talking during business hours at the library instead of on their smart phone. Get a clue before you make statements of such ignorant magnitude. I've ignored and left alone a lot of really dumb things I've seen people say on here about vets but to have that attitude and call us pampered is beyond the pale.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Everything is the fault of the corporate ruling class. Soldiers are regular people just like everyone else. They just got a worse deal than most. We shouldn't hate soldiers nor should we treat then as better. The children they recruit weren't given the resources or education to see through the lies.

We should encourage people not to join the military though. For every success story there are a dozen horror stories. They don't protect us anymore. They protect corporate interests. It's not their fault. They just follow orders just like everyone else.

I say make the whole plane equal. Ir's time to stop elevating or lowering people. We're all human.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join