It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED: NBC medical expert violated Ebola quarantine to get takeout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sry just saw this already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I can say is "Are you effin kidding me" NBC Chief Medical Editor Nancy Snyderman who agreed to a voluntary quarantine after her cameraman came down with Ebola, was spotted at New Jersey restaurant picking up takeout.

Wtf? this is a medical expert and she is leaving her house when she knows she has been exposed to ebola and is on a quarantine

I don't know why it would even be voluntary in the first place but now a mandatory quarantine has been issued by the state.

I mean cmon if you are in quarantine stay quarantined, don't go get takeout.

olice in Princeton New Jersey have been called in to enforce a mandatory quarantine imposed upon NBC Chief Medical Editor Nancy Snyderman after she was spotted outside of her home despite agreeing to be quarantined following her exposure to the deadly Ebola virus.

According to Planet Princeton, Snyderman had been spotted at a New Jersey restaurant last week picking up takeout, after earlier agreeing to a voluntary 21-day quarantine with the Centers for Disease Control and state officials.

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 14-10-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

In my opinion, if you are told to quarantine, you get one chance to comply with that and stay in your home (or wherever you're approved to stay). At the point you are, like this woman, a total idiot and violate your quarantine for anything other than a life or death emergency, you should be arrested for the duration of your quarantine.

This woman should be locked down. She has proved she doesn't care and is willing to contaminate hundreds.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Already covered: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Already covered: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol maybe you read the first line of the post before replying

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: alienjuggalo

In my opinion, if you are told to quarantine, you get one chance to comply with that and stay in your home (or wherever you're approved to stay). At the point you are, like this woman, a total idiot and violate your quarantine for anything other than a life or death emergency, you should be arrested for the duration of your quarantine.

This woman should be locked down. She has proved she doesn't care and is willing to contaminate hundreds.

I don't think there should be any such thing as a voluntary quarantine.. if you're exposed to a lethal, contagious disease you should be placed in an isolation ward for the full incubation period until you're verified as clear for public safety... period.. and fortunately that's what they did.

Being that this was a VOLUNTARY quarantine, she basically just agreed to stay home.. but it was voluntary so they really can't do anything but wag their fingers at her and make it mandatory.
edit on 10/14/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join