It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Clueless' Obama joke.....actually pretty funny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This was a joke told by Romney at a political rally and he commented that while running for office, he was told not to tell jokes
Well, since he's no longer running for a political position, he did just that, told a joke regarding Obama and I have to admit, it's a pretty good one...

Romney began by telling the crowd that he "got this on the Internet from a family member."
Here is the joke, in Romney's telling, in full:

President Obama went to the bank to cash a check and he didn't have his ID. And the teller said you've got to prove who you are.

He said, "How should I do that?" She said the other day Phil Mickelson came in, he didn't have his ID but he set up a little cup on the ground, took a golf ball, putted it right into that cup so they knew it was Phil Mickelson. They cashed his check.

And then Andre Agassi came in. And Andre Agassi didn't have his ID either. He put a little target on the wall, took a tennis ball and racquet– hit it onto that target time. We knew that was Andre Agassi so we cashed his check.

And she said to him, "Is there anything you can do to prove who you are?" And [Obama] said, "I don't have a clue."

And she said, "Well, Mr. President, do you want your money in small bills or large bills."

Well, maybe not that funny but cute regardless.....

Linky

edit on 13-10-2014 by snarky412 because: forgot link...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

a reply to: snarky412

And she said to him, "Is there anything you can do to prove who you are?" And [Obama] said, "I don't have a clue."

And she said, "Well, Mr. President, do you want your money in small bills or large bills."

How true to life that is !!!

But the joke forgot to address whether or not Obama knew what "small bills or large bills" meant !!

He probably thought the teller was talking about Congress

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Actually that joke just about sums up Obama's presidency.

Well played, sir!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412
Now that was Good,,,, That would do it for Me!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
8/10

Romney should have told more jokes.

new topics

top topics

join